PDA

View Full Version : Connors Tomahawk?

FourDea123
10-06-2012, 10:26 PM
In new screenshots I have noticed that in the latest vids and screenshots Connors tomahawk has changed and looks like its a blunt stone object and not like the assassin symbol. I know the assassin symbol one is still there but i want to know if any of you know when we can get any other type of tomahawk, because in my opinion that stone one is kinda ugly and would like something else if any of you know information I would be deeply grateful. (Iwould make you a sammich:o)

mattscat16
10-06-2012, 10:30 PM
nobody knows. only devs know that kind of stuff. he can get other weapons like captains kidds sword. ( i think)

Ielgon
10-06-2012, 10:34 PM
You probably get different tomahawks throughout the story (or maybe they're just a weapon type and the assassin one is the default one). I imagine he'd start with the blunt one, go to a normal one and finally when he's a full fledged assassin get the assassin one we usually see him with about halfway through the game or something. The videos where he's big and has the blunt one could then be seen as an indication of you being able to switch however you want.

All this is just speculation though, we don't know yet. I personally think the assassin tomahawk will be unlocked when he becomes a real assassin in the story regardless of whether we unlock all of them through the story or whether we can buy them.

Rest assured, you won't be stuck with just the blunt one (either it permanently changes to the assassin one eventually or you can swap).

BBALive
10-06-2012, 10:37 PM
You can get different tomahawks.

PaCmAn0894
10-07-2012, 08:26 AM
maby connor got different kinds of tomahawks to use during the gameplay.

Evenesque
10-07-2012, 08:55 AM
You can get different tomahawks.

This means nothing without evidence.