PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Missions

JarodRussel2012
10-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Will "A Dangerous Secret", "Lost Mayan Ruins" and "Ghosts of War" become eventually available for everyone who purchased Assassin's Creed III, or are they absolutely exclusive to the Special, Join or Die, and Freedom Edition?

pacmanate
10-06-2012, 05:27 PM
At the present, still exclusive. The Season pass doesn't include them.

However, the Gold Edition from the PSN store contains the Gold Pass and all pre order DLC so it's not bad going for the price!

Locopells
10-06-2012, 06:12 PM
On a side note - where can you buy the season pass from? This is for all platforms that it supports.

JarodRussel2012
10-06-2012, 08:00 PM
At the moment, this is keeping me from buying the game.

I'm not even ABLE to purchase all in game content because I would have to buy several editions, and that's silly.

And yeah, I want retail. *tuzzifruzzi* me, right?

dewgel
10-06-2012, 08:09 PM
At the present, still exclusive. The Season pass doesn't include them.

However, the Gold Edition from the PSN store contains the Gold Pass and all pre order DLC so it's not bad going for the price!

Are you sure on that one?

I was under the impression that the Gold PSN Edition simply includes...

-Season Pass with the 5 DLC Packs (Tyranny of Washington x 3 and Multiplayer x 2) working out at 25% Discount
-A Dangerous Secret
-60 minutes of Benedict Arnold gameplay

I don't remember any other pre-order DLC included in it, some of them are exclusive to certain stores and retailers.

pacmanate
10-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Are you sure on that one?

I was under the impression that the Gold PSN Edition simply includes...

-Season Pass with the 5 DLC Packs (Tyranny of Washington x 3 and Multiplayer x 2) working out at 25% Discount
-A Dangerous Secret
-60 minutes of Benedict Arnold gameplay

I don't remember any other pre-order DLC included in it, some of them are exclusive to certain stores and retailers.

Yes I am wrong.