PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3 Thats not a moose!

farfrommail
10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
In the moose attack video that I have seen in many videos by differnt internet video game news websites is sooo wrong its not funny. What a mistake it is and no one noticed it?? The animal that is in the moose attack video is accually a Elk not a moose. I might not be sure on this but I dont think that Elk are from the area that the game takes place in. Am I the only one that seen this?

this is a moose
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q193/Hellbobby/moose.jpg

this is a elk
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/seacoastdayhikers/World travelers/Picture137.jpg

xXRyzonXx
10-05-2012, 11:36 AM
I think I'm in the majority when i tell you this.

"Nobody Cares!!"

farfrommail
10-05-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IPPtRZ11PQ

projectpat06
10-05-2012, 11:47 AM
In the moose attack video that I have seen in many videos by differnt internet video game news websites is sooo wrong its not funny. What a mistake it is and no one noticed it?? The animal that is in the moose attack video is accually a Elk not a moose. I might not be sure on this but I dont think that Elk are from the area that the game takes place in. Am I the only one that seen this?

this is a moose
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q193/Hellbobby/moose.jpg

this is a elk
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/seacoastdayhikers/World travelers/Picture137.jpg

That joker is huge. I wouldn't stand a chance if that thing came running towards me. Def can't imagine a moose charging at me either. I saw one while on a canoe voyage in Canada and the thing was massive.

eagleforlife1
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM
I think I'm in the majority when i tell you this.

"Nobody Cares!!"

I do, so your use of the word 'nobody' is improperly used.

farfrommail
10-05-2012, 11:58 AM
your right, that no one cares or they would have fixed it. Im still gettting the game. But what other obvious mistakes that have made. Hell maybe they will have alligators in the streets of new york.

eagleforlife1
10-05-2012, 12:06 PM
your right, that no one cares or they would have fixed it. Im still gettting the game. But what other obvious mistakes that have made. Hell maybe they will have alligators in the streets of new york.

Maybe it's a mistake on the person who made the video's part.

xXRyzonXx
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM
I do, so your use of the word 'nobody' is improperly used.

I still don't care.

Also, the use of words in your name is poorly used, seeing as you are a human for life, not an eagle.

farfrommail
10-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Maybe it's a mistake on the person who made the video's part.

oh no I have seen interviews from the developers calling it a moose too

Mr_Shade
10-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I have passed your comments on to the team..

projectpat06
10-05-2012, 12:28 PM

Thanks Slim Shady

dewgel
10-05-2012, 12:58 PM

I'm sure they'll be thrilled with that lol.

By the way, I think Ubisoft themselves actually called it that, in the footage they sent out it had intermissions with a quick title of what each clip contains, and this one was called "Moose attack"

DeSabellis
10-05-2012, 01:14 PM
That joker is huge. I wouldn't stand a chance if that thing came running towards me. Def can't imagine a moose charging at me either. I saw one while on a canoe voyage in Canada and the thing was massive.

In Kentucky we have Elk hunting seasons and the minimum required caliber is 7.62x54mm/.308 Nato; it's a powerful round to say the least. Point of this is, that would be a very hard thing to attempt to kill with a knife/hidden blade, and I agree I would run like hell because it would win.

I thought it didn't look like a moose, but I never made the connection. Good find.

UbiGabe
10-05-2012, 02:03 PM
By the way, I think Ubisoft themselves actually called it that, in the footage they sent out it had intermissions with a quick title of what each clip contains, and this one was called "Moose attack"

So, yeah, as you all already know, that isn't a moose, it's an elk... I am not sure why that video was labeled "Moose Attack" since there isn't a moose in that clip. Anyways, rest assured that the game will assign appropriate names to animals!

andreja110s
10-05-2012, 02:37 PM
In Kentucky we have Elk hunting seasons and the minimum required caliber is 7.62x54mm/.308 Nato; it's a powerful round to say the least. Point of this is, that would be a very hard thing to attempt to kill with a knife/hidden blade, and I agree I would run like hell because it would win.

Well, depends on where you stab the animal. If you stab it in the head it dies in a moment...

And yes, thatīs not a moos

pacmanate
10-05-2012, 03:35 PM
So, yeah, as you all already know, that isn't a moose, it's an elk... I am not sure why that video was labeled "Moose Attack" since there isn't a moose in that clip. Anyways, rest assured that the game will assign appropriate names to animals!

Thank God! I was afraid when we would get a video of a Pig that was labelled "B3aver Attack".

andreja110s
10-05-2012, 03:50 PM
thank god! I was afraid when we would get a video of a pig that was labelled "b3aver attack".

looool! XD

eagleforlife1
10-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I still don't care.

Also, the use of words in your name is poorly used, seeing as you are a human for life, not an eagle.

Touche! ;)

eagleforlife1
10-05-2012, 04:07 PM

Will there actually be moose in the game?

UbiGabe
10-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Will there actually be moose in the game?

I haven't seen any... you don't spend a lot of time that far north. I don't think there are many moose in New York or Boston... they're predominantly a Canadian phenomenon, right?

Bastiaen
10-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I haven't seen any... you don't spend a lot of time that far north. I don't think there are many moose in New York or Boston... they're predominantly a Canadian phenomenon, right?
Actually, we have moose here in Northern Utah, and we're way farther south than Connor, though we're also much higher altitude. Also, to whoever said there weren't elk in new england, there were back then, just that species is extinct now. I looked it up on wikipedia.

projectpat06
10-06-2012, 02:48 AM

That's the only time I've ever seen them. Around Atikokan, Ontario. And falling knee to waste deep in Moose muck is not fun

Evenesque
10-06-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm more concerned about the fact that connor supposedly has thousands of new animations, yet his bow magically vanishes from his hand and appears on his back when the elkmoose charges him.

Black_Widow9
10-06-2012, 09:45 AM

That's the only time I've ever seen them. Around Atikokan, Ontario. And falling knee to waste deep in Moose muck is not fun

Don't forget Alaska. ;) I was chased. I know. lol

Assassin_M
10-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Don't forget Alaska. ;) I was chased. I know. lol
You should`v told it you were the Forum manager. Would`v made it stop Immediatly.. xD

Black_Widow9
10-06-2012, 10:50 AM
You should`v told it you were the Forum manager. Would`v made it stop Immediatly.. xD
Lol. Moose Ban Hammer!!!! I've never ran so fast in my life. :p

projectpat06
10-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Lol. Moose Ban Hammer!!!! I've never ran so fast in my life. :p

I couldn't run. I was stuck in moose muck. Literally, I was walking down the portage trail to what I thought was the water's edge but no the ground was like quick sand except moose muck for about 15 yards. After getting the canoe off my shoulders, go figure, there was this giant moose standing by the water probably wondering what the hell.

edit: 300 posts, **** I need this game to come out so i can stop wasting time on here

LightRey
10-06-2012, 10:56 AM
I suspected this from the very beginning. Just because the people who posted the video incorrectly called it a moose doesn't mean the devs did.

imonthenet
10-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I suspected this from the very beginning. Just because the people who posted the video incorrectly called it a moose doesn't mean the devs did.

A simple mistake. I'm sure it will be correct in the game so I won't be loosing any sleep over it but it's still great to see how on to it the Assassin's Creed community is :p

eagleforlife1
10-06-2012, 12:11 PM

Don't know, I'm from England so...;)

A Stealthy Lamp
10-06-2012, 12:19 PM

We have Mooses in Norway, too. We hunt them alot.

eagleforlife1
10-06-2012, 01:34 PM
We have Mooses in Norway, too. We hunt them alot.

Poor Mooses :(

rileypoole1234
10-06-2012, 05:14 PM

Wow really? I'm actually a bit surprised. It's good that Ubi cares about EVERY little detail at least.