PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With Assassins Creed One

AnimaL3441
10-05-2012, 09:20 AM
i need help i try to find the merchant king but i dont know where the **** to go theres no objectives it says i need to look for those lookouts on top of the high buildings i found them all but that was a few missions ago but when i get to the merchant king mission i go to the guy he tells me where to go but theres no objective marker on the map can someone help me?

GreatBeyonder
10-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Look around Damascus and you will notice a new district has opened up. Climb up the Viewpoint towers in that area and the rest will start to open up. You have to climb new towers every new mission because its different section of the city.

AnimaL3441
10-05-2012, 09:31 AM
no there isent i looked its still the same as befor

GreatBeyonder
10-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Really? The left side of the map should be open for exploration. Just keep heading that way and you should see some massive buildings to climb. Hopefully, its not some kind of glitch.

AnimaL3441
10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://vakken.fiorettileerling.nl/fio/informatica/210315/images/damascus.jpg&imgrefurl=http://vakken.fiorettileerling.nl/fio/informatica/210315/damascus.htm&h=612&w=820&sz=202&tbnid=LgjRnYNnd9QKJM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=121&zoom=1&usg=__1wgQ8bfDGMpVQjvA6SCkCxA1wOc=&docid=pwh0EgnCZde-DM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=sJ1uUM2VHqrfyQHCkYHIBA&ved=0CEYQ9QEwCQ&dur=1182 my map still only reveals the top right part like in that picture i showed you is that a glitch do i have to play the game allover again?

pacmanate
10-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Sounds like a glitch :| Same thing happened to me. However I just turned my console on and off and the icon appeared. This happened to me in AC:B, luckily it was my 5th playthrough So i knew where to go haha.

AnimaL3441
10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Sounds like a glitch :| Same thing happened to me. However I just turned my console on and off and the icon appeared. This happened to me in AC:B, luckily it was my 5th playthrough So i knew where to go haha.

no i tryed that its still not revealing what do i do play memory 3 allover again?

pacmanate
10-05-2012, 03:37 PM
no i tryed that its still not revealing what do i do play memory 3 allover again?

I don't know.. I guess so?

AnimaL3441
10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't know.. I guess so?

ok screw the whole thing do you think i should buy black ops 2 assassins creed 3 or halo 4?

freddie_1897
10-05-2012, 05:21 PM
ok screw the whole thing do you think i should buy black ops 2 assassins creed 3 or halo 4?
are you really asking that question?

to try and answer it properly i'd say a definite no to black ops 2 for the moment. i mean it looks like a decent game but i'd wait until the price drop, there are also likely to be quite a lot of preowned versions of it in the weeks after release because i can tell that a lot of the people who are buying it are buying it because its CoD, and they won't have thought about it that much.

personally i'd go for AC3 out of the other two but thats only out of personal preference. one of the two, but i would like to mention that the story of AC3 is more important for the AC franchise than the story for Halo 4 is to the halo franchise. so if you don't want spoilers i'd recommend getting AC3.

hopefully that post was more constructive than just BUY AC3 NAOW types of posts

pacmanate
10-05-2012, 05:56 PM

AC3 out of all of them purely because you are getting way more for your money :)

Black_Widow9
10-06-2012, 09:34 AM
i need help i try to find the merchant king but i dont know where the **** to go theres no objectives it says i need to look for those lookouts on top of the high buildings i found them all but that was a few missions ago but when i get to the merchant king mission i go to the guy he tells me where to go but theres no objective marker on the map can someone help me?
Welcome to the Forums :D
What Console are you using? Are you actually trying to begin Memory Block 4? I can't tell if you finished 3 or not. If so check here-
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12138/p/1421%2C1558