PDA

View Full Version : Question on DLC's

AssassinoAlf
10-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Long time lurker, basically the GAME store in UK near me never ever ever has the best AC editions. Ive preordered ac bh and acr both times the store has nothing but ordinary versions of the games. No preorder bonuses from that store. Well theres 3 game stores in one shopping centre and none had the sick editions I see on here. For instance, the store don't have the freedom edition I wanted. I plan on buying Season Pass, wondering wether Pre order bonuses will become available at any point later on. Like can I buy the Lost Mayan Ruins DLC and other SP Pre order bonuses on the Xbox live marketplace at a later date? Anyone with knowledge, I beg for enlightenment! PS I bought my first Xbox JUST for ac1. Played it round my cousins and fell in love. Knew what i wanted that christmas. Have every game and played all countless times. All time favourite series ever. Serious. I cannot fricking wait for Halloween. Annoying kids knocking all hours. I'll KO a 6 year old. For realsies. I consider my self a hardcore fan; albeit the silent type. And I have a fantastic GF and social life as well. NOTHING IS DISTRACTING ME ON 31st. Ill record some loud *** dark barks and played when I get knocks on door. They asked for a trick.......or a treat right? Too many people give treats instead of tricks. I'm rambling. Bye :)

Ielgon
10-04-2012, 02:26 PM
We currently don't know but since all other AC's bundled the pre-order dlc with the later dlc it'll be probably end up being available to everyone that way, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. It sucks for you that you're such a fan and can't get the big editions you want, feel for you there! If you're really desperate may I suggest ordering one of the special editions elsewhere (like from here in the Netherlands for example, where we will be getting the freedom edition in english)?

Will_Lucky
10-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Game are a poor excuse for a store really, the online store has a special edition. Personally I bought the Join or Die edition from Amazon UK and got Liberation alongside it.

Serrachio
10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Long time lurker, basically the GAME store in UK near me never ever ever has the best AC editions. Ive preordered ac bh and acr both times the store has nothing but ordinary versions of the games. No preorder bonuses from that store. Well theres 3 game stores in one shopping centre and none had the sick editions I see on here. For instance, the store don't have the freedom edition I wanted. I plan on buying Season Pass, wondering wether Pre order bonuses will become available at any point later on. Like can I buy the Lost Mayan Ruins DLC and other SP Pre order bonuses on the Xbox live marketplace at a later date? Anyone with knowledge, I beg for enlightenment! PS I bought my first Xbox JUST for ac1. Played it round my cousins and fell in love. Knew what i wanted that christmas. Have every game and played all countless times. All time favourite series ever. Serious. I cannot fricking wait for Halloween. Annoying kids knocking all hours. I'll KO a 6 year old. For realsies. I consider my self a hardcore fan; albeit the silent type. And I have a fantastic GF and social life as well. NOTHING IS DISTRACTING ME ON 31st. Ill record some loud *** dark barks and played when I get knocks on door. They asked for a trick.......or a treat right? Too many people give treats instead of tricks. I'm rambling. Bye :)

If you're a multiplayer fan, buy the Freedom Edition from GameStop UK. Since they give out the Redcoat as a store exclusive bonus, then you're getting both MP characters from purchasing it there.

dewgel
10-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Game are a poor excuse for a store really, the online store has a special edition. Personally I bought the Join or Die edition from Amazon UK and got Liberation alongside it.

GAME recently confirmed they've got the Join or Die in store, I should know; mine's pre-ordered there. If you want the season pass, simply get yourself a 25 PSN card or 2400MSP, and order it from the PSN. I'm trying to get the GAME in Newcastle to do a discount on any ACIII you buy with a PSN / MSP voucher.

But yeah, GAME always get their exclusive AC edition. ACII they had the Aquaduct and ACB they had some mission, and ACR they had something too.