PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop edition

apresmode
10-04-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi there,

So I was looking on the Gamestop website and clicked on Assassin's Creed III. The box art actually says Gamestop Edition. Do you guys think this is how it will actually come? If so I'll probably cancel my preorder there and pick it up somewhere that I can get a plain box art version. Or maybe make a custom box art or something. I know it really doesn't matter and wont change the game, but I like having physical product that looks like. That would just stick out to me.

apresmode
10-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Here's a link to the pic. Hope it works. http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/201328b1.jpg

maxerx180
10-04-2012, 01:17 AM
You shouldn't double post .

On-topic: Yeah it most likely will come like that, but at least it's better then the Signature Edition from revelations(black & white box was horrible).

Moultonborough
10-04-2012, 01:21 AM
If you pre ordered from Gamestop then you should have gotten the metal case. Just ditch the box it comes in and use the metal case.

apresmode
10-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah I think they were out of the cases by the time I preordered. Unless they come when you get it. oh well.

Sorry for the double post. I hope I didn't take out any servers there.

AssassinZ7
10-06-2012, 12:30 AM
You shouldn't double post .

On-topic: Yeah it most likely will come like that, but at least it's better then the Signature Edition from revelations(black & white box was horrible). That looked nice!!

AssassinZ7
10-06-2012, 12:33 AM
I think the gamsestop edition is a waste. i tis the sanem thing they did with revalations in the sig edition. You have a map wher you do no fighting nad you just jump aroun, im not saying that this is boring just that the one they put in really was :(. Then you get a sword at the end, great the sword has special animations! I rather have charector skins, and a weapon if possible but not eh stupid mission.