PDA

View Full Version : AC III Season Pass - Help

The_Dude360
10-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Hello Fellow Assassins !
I am just looking for some helpful insight on this seasons pass. I pre-ordered a copy of Assassins Creed III a couple weeks ago from GameStop and while reading the AC III site homepage today, I realized that they introduced a seasons pass. In the article talking about the season pass, it mentioned it would either be available from PSN for $29.99 or you could pre-order it from GameStop. Does anyone know if my pre-ordered copy of AC III will come with this season pass? Or does this item have to be separately pre-ordered? I called my local GameStop to ask and they also seemed unsure, although the Manager said should my pre-order not contain the Season pass he would be able to sell one.
I hope you are all as excited as I am for the release of this great title !

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Deathgrim666
10-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Hello Fellow Assassins !
I am just looking for some helpful insight on this seasons pass. I pre-ordered a copy of Assassins Creed III a couple weeks ago from GameStop and while reading the AC III site homepage today, I realized that they introduced a seasons pass. In the article talking about the season pass, it mentioned it would either be available from PSN for $29.99 or you could pre-order it from GameStop. Does anyone know if my pre-ordered copy of AC III will come with this season pass? Or does this item have to be separately pre-ordered? I called my local GameStop to ask and they also seemed unsure, although the Manager said should my pre-order not contain the Season pass he would be able to sell one.
I hope you are all as excited as I am for the release of this great title !

Thank you in advance for your help :)

You have to buy the season pass separate, unless u got the gold edition from psn which comes with it.

The_Dude360
10-04-2012, 01:31 AM
What is the Gold Edition?
Also, I know that different regions have different AC III Editions and I fall under the North American Region and as for pre-ordering - we have two options when pre ordering from GameStop. There is a signature edition whoch comes with the game and some in game content/DLC and then there is a MASSIVE pre-order edition with all this extra content outside of game play like books at statues of Connor ect ect ... which to be honest I don't particularly care about.

MRNMRSPACER
10-04-2012, 01:39 AM
What is the Gold Edition?
Also, I know that different regions have different AC III Editions and I fall under the North American Region and as for pre-ordering - we have two options when pre ordering from GameStop. There is a signature edition whoch comes with the game and some in game content/DLC and then there is a MASSIVE pre-order edition with all this extra content outside of game play like books at statues of Connor ect ect ... which to be honest I don't particularly care about.
GOLD edition is on the PS3 for 90$ and you get the game + pass.or u can just download it on the marketplace for 30$

Deathgrim666
10-04-2012, 01:41 AM
The gold edtion is just what its called on psn, it's digital its just the ac3+season pass.