PDA

View Full Version : need help finding Brotherhood thread

Markaccus
10-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Ok, if one exists, can someone direct me to a thread that has tips on the most efficient way to rebuild rome on ACB, or if not, give me a few pointers themselves. I've read a few guides, and they all disagree on weather to open every bank available first, or do it area by area, opening everything in one area before moving to the next area? Also, how do I get a little psn symbol next to my name?

dewgel
10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Ok, if one exists, can someone direct me to a thread that has tips on the most efficient way to rebuild rome on ACB, or if not, give me a few pointers themselves. I've read a few guides, and they all disagree on weather to open every bank available first, or do it area by area, opening everything in one area before moving to the next area? Also, how do I get a little psn symbol next to my name?
To be fair, there's no real guide. Just do it as you like. There's no rule or set guide.

However; do a forum search, or go to the dedicated Hints & Tips Sub Forum. You should find the answers in there, albeit several pages in the past.

Markaccus
10-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Did a couple of searches but they didn't seem to turn anything up. I'll try the tips section though cheers.

dewgel
10-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Did a couple of searches but they didn't seem to turn anything up. I'll try the tips section though cheers.

To be fair, I don't think you're going to find very much mate. It was never something I've heard of anyone having an issue or need to sort, but have you tried the regular gaming walkthrough sites like GameFaqs and IGN?

My personal suggestion is to buy everything you see when you can. I usually buy what I'm near when I can while I have money. Mainly Blacksmiths and Banks, they're most important to me.

Markaccus
10-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Aye, banks and blacksmiths seems to be the general consensus, same as ac2 villa. I might just open all available ones of those, then do the rest area by area. Tunnel entrances look useful though so might do them asap too.

Free_Hidings
10-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I never had a problem with renevations, but my advice would be to just make sure you buy everything you can untill you are out of money, then do some missions or side missions untill you get more in your bank and repeat. Just ensure that any money you ever have is invested in renovations, and by the end of the story you should have enough to easily buy everything. If you have already finished the story consider collecting flags, feathers, treasure etc while your 20 minute paychecks add up