PDA

View Full Version : The Chain...and other stuff.

RzaRecta357
10-01-2012, 03:03 PM
So, I know I say this all the time but I haven't been coming around lately due to laziness and trying to not give myself a pain heartattack waiting for this game.

Well, having seen the achievements in another thread by mistake I was curious about The Chain. Did it release? Can't get it at a comic store? Wish they would do a digital download ****it.

Is it worth the read? I LOVED the first three issues of The Fall. In fact I was the one that started the discussions on it after every book.

Also, I was curious what people thought of how they handled 16 in revelations as I'm playing through them all again but I'm sure I could find a topic on that somewhere around here.

So, curious what people think of his disappearing scar. A few of you know I'm a big nerd for that. I loved the having Desmonds face thing. But it would probably look silly to color him native. His scar is just gone in Revelations. I hope it's back and that Conner ends up getting one sometime in his life even though it doesn't look like it.

Just SOMETHING to let us know they're connected in a cool way besides being important and having Eagle Vision.

It's like Skyrim and instead of building a new engine they just work on the old one and call it new also. You can totally tell because I'm happy Conner still has Altairs stature and shoulder sway as he walks. I love that stance. Desmond only picked it up in 2 after being in the animus for all of 1. :P.

I love little things like that. Even though half the characters in the only walked the same way out of laziness on the devs part I assume.

Anyway, I'm excited. This is the only other game series I truly care about lots and it's ending is coming. This also makes me sad. Things like ME3 and it's terrible ending... Gears of War (Had to beat it for the old man.) and then finally things like Max Payne 3. Lots of stories coming to a close this year. I hope AC3 is the one to top em all.

Also, I just watched that sequence 6 video on youtube and it looks like he can rock his hood down whenever. Unless he only takes it down around his manor in Davenport or whatever. Either way, coolage. Also really glad to see they worked on their cloth again. As most of you know Altair's robes actually blew in the wind and were awesome.

I think in AC2 his robes were shorter so they just canned it to use resources elsewhere and never brang it back.

Here's hoping there is more than 30 sync towers and his robes finally don't glitch through the wooden plank and maybe actually REST on the wood!

Also, I wonder how Patrice feels about the way his game has gone. Think he likes it?

LoyalACFan
10-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Unless he only takes it down around his manor in Davenport or whatever.

This is what's happening. I'm not gonna jump into the other 32421 questions you asked :p

RzaRecta357
10-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Haha right on. Is that totally confirmed? Just decided to jump on AC2 and play through that little trilogy again. Totally forgot about the cart ride with Leonardo. I can't believe they were showing that off in the Revelations E3 video like it was something new.

Haha, I wonder how hard it was for Alex H to have to go up on stage to sell a game while he was secretly working on one that would kill the one he's talking about.

imonthenet
10-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Haha, I wonder how hard it was for Alex H to have to go up on stage to sell a game while he was secretly working on one that would kill the one he's talking about.

What do you mean? Alex Hutchinson wasn't involved with Revelations, Alex Amancio was the creative director for Revelations and he left afterwards.

Black_Widow9
10-03-2012, 03:25 AM
You can purchase The Chain here- http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-the-chain/
;)

roostersrule2
10-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Connor walks differently to Altair. Also there were no carts in the ACR E3 video.

RzaRecta357
10-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Connor walks differently to Altair. Also there were no carts in the ACR E3 video.

Pretty sure one of their earlier videos showed the cart chase. Also, yes.. yes he does. The shoulder sway is what I'm talking about. He still has it to the max and I love it :P

im3jia
10-24-2012, 08:32 PM
How does The Chain prepare us for AC III?