PDA

View Full Version : Red trail....

monster_rambo
09-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Remember in ACB, outside of Monteriggioni, there was a red trail of footprints or blood outside of the sanctuary. You could see it with eagle vision. Does anyone have some explaination or will AC3 hopefully clear this little mystery this time around.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 11:17 PM
That was for people who lost their in town..

As a way to get them to find their way back the sanctuary...

If you had searched you would`v found TONS of results. Its the second most accurate search on the forums, After Lucy >_>

monster_rambo
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM

If you had searched you would`v found TONS of results. Its the second most accurate search on the forums, After Lucy >_>

Kind of tried, but it didn't really give me any related results. Well, that is kind of disappointing considering Monteriggioni was in AC2. People should know their way back to the sanctuary. Is this confirmed by the developers or is this the most popular speculation? I remember in one of the sequences, Lucy was nowhere to be found so there must be something suspicious.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Kind of tried, but it didn't really give me any related results. Well, that is kind of disappointing considering Monteriggioni was in AC2. People should know their way back to the sanctuary. Is this confirmed by the developers or is this the most popular speculation? I remember in one of the sequences, Lucy was nowhere to be found so there must be something suspicious.
It was confirmed by a Dev in an Escoblades Podcast..

I don't give out Info as fact unless they are just that..

De Filosoof
09-30-2012, 11:24 PM

I don't buy it...

it definitely had something to do with Lucy but they couldn't tell it yet at that specific moment in time because they had to keep the whole Lucy being a templar agent thing under wraps until revelations came out.

I can remember the first time i saw those footprints outside the villa. i immediately thought it had something to do with some kind of traitor or spie without knowing the Lucy twist at the end ( and btw, does anybody remember that Lucy was quite a lot outside in ACB?)

For people to find their way back in the villa? haha really?
If people were that stupid they most likely couldn't find the eagle vision function to begin with....

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 11:28 PM
I don't buy it...

it definitely had something to do with Lucy but they couldn't tell it yet at that specific moment in time because they had to keep the whole Lucy being a templar agent thing under wraps until revelations came out.

I can remember the first time i saw those footprints outside the villa. i immediately thought it had something to do with some kind of traitor or spie without knowing the Lucy twist at the end.

For people to find their way back in the villa? haha really?
If people were that stupid they most likely couldn't find the eagle vision function to begin with....
If they couldn't answer they would`v done like Yohalem did "No I cannot comment on that"

But, here we go... This thread will turn just like the last ones...

"No I dont buy it" "No you should buy it" Im out..

De Filosoof
09-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Well, it would be really insulting if that what you say is really true.
Nobody is that stupid.

We first had to walk out of the building for **** sake.
It's not like we had to find the entrance without knowing where it was.

TheDanteEX
09-30-2012, 11:32 PM
M is totally right. Devs can't, or at least wouldn't want to, lie about something to cover up the truth. They only refuse to answer the question. For example, if somebody asked if Desmond is going to marry Rebecca, the answer can't just be "no" because it's a spoiler, because even saying no is a spoiler.

De Filosoof
09-30-2012, 11:38 PM
So was i the only one that got the feeling of a traitor or spie when seeing the red footprints for the first time?
Was it a mere coincidence that Lucy turned out to be a traitor in the end?

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 11:39 PM
So was i the only one that got the feeling of a traitor or spie when seeing the red footprints for the first time?
Was it a mere coincidence that Lucy turned out to be a traitor in the end?
No and Yes

De Filosoof
09-30-2012, 11:43 PM
No and Yes

Ok maybe you're right, but it would be a really weird coincidence nonetheless.

Maybe they forgot to get it out of the end product so they had to come up with a different explanation because when they'd said they can't tell anything about it because of spoiler territory, people would immediately know it had something to do with Lucy's death and Lucy being a traitor.

monster_rambo
09-30-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm still not satisfied with the fact that Lucy is a templar. She betrayed the assassins because she worked as a double agent and she was alone in the field for too long but this still doesn't explain the fact that Lucy had feelings for Desmond. Lucy seems like a shady character. She could be playing both sides. I remember on the AC initiates, I saw a picture of an email about Lucy questioning the disappearance of her colleague. It just doesn't make sense why she would turn to the templars. There has to be more to it.

Assassin_M
10-01-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm still not satisfied with the fact that Lucy is a templar. She betrayed the assassins because she worked as a double agent and she was alone in the field for too long but this still doesn't explain the fact that Lucy had feelings for Desmond. Lucy seems like a shady character. She could be playing both sides. I remember on the AC initiates, I saw a picture of an email about Lucy questioning the disappearance of her colleague. It just doesn't make sense why she would turn to the templars. There has to be more to it.
So this is turning into a Lucy thread ? xD

monster_rambo
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM
So this is turning into a Lucy thread ? xD

Sorry, I should have label the title as "Red trail/ Lucy" thread. I guess everyone is just excited about the upcoming release. It is too bad I can't play for too long. I have too much school work.

TheDanteEX
10-01-2012, 12:35 AM

Because she preferred to be with the Templars. I don't see why that's hard to believe. It's not like Abstergo is any more evil than the Assassins are. At least the Templars get benefits and are higher in number.

monster_rambo
10-01-2012, 12:38 AM
She was questioning one of the CEO's about the whearabouts of her colleague/friend. The CEO, I don't know who it was (could be Alan Rikkin) replied to her saying something like company privacy or something. Honestly, can you really trust your employer/ templar friends if they lie to you and about what happened to your friend? Doesn't exactly fit into the picture.