PDA

View Full Version : So how big is Boston and New York?

bluetoes1
09-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Do we have any idea of the size of these cities? Sure, the frontier is looking amazing, and huge, however a huge part of Assassin's Creed games is running around the rooftops of beautiful and huge cities. I've heard mixed details about the sizes. Apparently Boston is actually quite small compared to previous AC cities after reading an article from a group of people that were able to play around in the latest build. (The one with the fort, boston, homestead, etc). However, AssassinsCreedWikia states that Boston is actually 50% bigger than rome (Which would be insanely massive), and seems a little incorrect. Is the AssassinsCreedWikia even official, or entirely correct? Or is it mainly speculation? I just hope the New York and Boston are a decent size. Does anyone have any confirmation or any more information regarding the SIZE of these cities?

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 03:05 AM
Please... for the love of anything... just take sometime to scroll down the first page... its there... a thread talking about the size of the cities..

Thank you..

LoyalACFan
09-30-2012, 03:06 AM
80% the size of Rome for Boston, and I think the same for New York but I'm not sure.

But yeah, this has already been discussed. A lot.