PDA

View Full Version : When will the DLC season pass come out

berserker134
09-28-2012, 11:20 PM
ive been going to game stop every month to fill my pre order ( wich in fact im jus 9:45$ from completing my pre order woohooo:eek:) but ive been asking if they know something about it they say no every time NO the worst word in the world :O hahaha jk but uhhh yeah if someone would just tell me if they knoww anything about it. Thanks for your answers :D

Soulid_Snake
09-29-2012, 02:05 AM
ive been going to game stop every month to fill my pre order ( wich in fact im jus 9:45$ from completing my pre order woohooo:eek:) but ive been asking if they know something about it they say no every time NO the worst word in the world :O hahaha jk but uhhh yeah if someone would just tell me if they knoww anything about it. Thanks for your answers :D

Hey, berserker134, the DLC season pass hasn't been confirmed yet! Though, there are alot of rumors stating it may happen.

Source: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/726205/assassins-creed-3-will-reportedly-use-a-season-pass-for-dlc/

I've got this coming as a b'day gift, but I'm gonna get the game of the year edition, if it comes out, as it'll probably cost the same price as the DLC pass!