PDA

View Full Version : saddle dollar item ideas

MareKuntz
09-28-2012, 08:58 AM
I've discovered something I'd be willing to pay saddle dollars for, but it's not available: additional stables. Somewhere in the 30 to 50 SD range would be good.

Also, I thought the energy refills were almost reasonable at 5 saddle dollars - I was hoping that the increased sales of the week you had them on sale would have told you that you will sell a lot more cash items when the prices are not so high. :( I'd buy more of them if they were at 5 saddle dollars again/permanently. Similarly breeding ribbons - I would really love to be able to buy a pack of 20 breeding ribbons at 1 SD each, that would be a fair price. Currently they are 5 each which is absurd when compared to the number of them you need, I'm averaging 14 used per breeding!

FaerieLantern
10-07-2012, 03:35 AM
I agree that more reasonable SD pricing would make the purchases more tempting. 1 breeding badge for 1 saddle dollar sounds perfect.

I'd also like to add, concerning the SD decorative items - pricing for the lovely horse statues and topiaries is just right! These are centerpieces and should cost in the 25-50 SD range, which is where they are placed. :) However, pricing for the pink flowerbeds and cypress trees seems awfully high - 15 SD for one little flowerbed, and 10 for a little tree? It seems like we would use quite a lot of these to decorate, so perhaps they should be more in the area of 2-5 SD each. The pink flowerbeds are so lovely and I would love to use them, but 15 SD is just too high when I could buy splicers and more useful items instead.