PDA

View Full Version : ESRB raitng advice

AssassinZ7
09-27-2012, 01:04 AM
yeah i know this might sound lame but i was wondering if any of you have an idea about how much they will cuss adn how much sexual stuff there is in this game. i have already read the summarries on ESRB.com or whatever, but i want your opinions.

D.I.D.
09-27-2012, 01:10 AM
More than in the past, it seems. All the old ones were rated 15 in the UK, but ACIII and Liberation have both got an 18 rating this time.

LoyalACFan
09-27-2012, 03:56 AM
More than in the past, it seems. All the old ones were rated 15 in the UK, but AC III and Liberation have both got an 18 rating this time.

I think that has more to do with the increased brutality/bloodiness of combat than the things he asked about. In any case, the sexual content will be a lot tamer than Brotherhood's bedroom scene, since it's only rated for "Sexual Themes" which is the lowest possible sexual content rating a game can receive. As for the curse words... No way to tell, really. The rating says they use the "S" and "F" words. I assume most of it will be in the modern-day parts, and Desmond has had quite a potty-mouth in the past. With AC 3 set to have higher stakes and more Desmond content than ever, there could be a fair amount of bad language.

But honestly, I don't see why language is such a big problem. This is a game where you brutally stab hundreds of people before the credits roll. I don't understand why that's acceptable, but a dirty words cross the line.

MetalCreed
09-27-2012, 04:06 AM
It will be much more mature, but it should be on the same level as AC2..
Might have slightly more of everything. I can say it's much more gorier maybe. There might not be any sex scenes, but could be some naughty, or sexual innuendos thrown out there.

pacmanate
09-27-2012, 10:26 PM
Well I think sexual themes is just Connor. He is just a SEX MACHINE. Have you seen how muscley he is?! I mean JHEEZ. God knows what his dingaling is like! Besides him being a fit mofo his buttery smooth combat is not the only thing he is buttery smooth at! And don't think his homestead is that big for nothing!!!!!!!

Assassin_M
09-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Well I think sexual themes is just Connor. He is just a SEX MACHINE. Have you seen how muscley he is?! I mean JHEEZ. God knows what his dingaling is like! Besides him being a fit mofo his buttery smooth combat is not the only thing he is buttery smooth at! And don't think his homestead is that big for nothing!!!!!!!

SHUT UP SHUT UP GODDAMM IT !!

You just ruined the game for me

ACfan443
09-27-2012, 11:08 PM
More than in the past, it seems. All the old ones were rated 15 in the UK, but ACIII and Liberation have both got an 18 rating this time.

All the AC games were Pegi-18. It's just that in England the BBFC rating system was used, and they rated the games 15. But since July of this year, BBFC no longer classify video games, it was decided that ratings would now be solely classified by Pegi, which is why the only rating you see now is 18.

AssassinZ7
10-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Wow thanks but i dont think connor is doin anythin with anyone LOL

Moultonborough
10-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Wow thanks but i dont think connor is doin anythin with anyone LOL

You never know. Ezio had sex with Cristina at the beginning of AC2. Then we saw a little more at the start of AC:B with Caterina. "Sexual Themes" usually refers to kissing. "Sexual Content" is more serious.

AssassinZ7
10-11-2012, 02:27 AM
yea thanks im gettin ti anyway :D