PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen anything since just after E3 anything big I should know? (no story )

lfc908
09-26-2012, 10:21 PM
I Haven't seen anything since just after E3 anything big I should know? I'm not interested in story at all just the gameplay. The story should be unspoiled for me when I get it :)

has there been any massive gameplay changes or additions since E3 announced?

roostersrule2
09-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Desmonds part of the story will be sold as DLC.

LoyalACFan
09-26-2012, 10:26 PM
Desmonds part of the story will be sold as DLC.

You troll :p

The biggest thing that's been announced is a new Homestead feature, which is basically an upgraded version of Monterriggioni where you can recruit people who are looking for a fresh start in life to come to your town and lend their skills to manufacture goods, which you can then sell in towns for a profit. There's a farmer, some woodcutters, etc. and they're all real characters with their own missions and dialogues.

You should also check out the Inside Assassin's Creed videos at the top of the forum page. There's some cool footage in there, with no real spoilers to speak of.

roostersrule2
09-26-2012, 10:28 PM

The biggest thing that's been announced is a new Homestead feature, which is basically an upgraded version of Monterriggioni where you can recruit people who are looking for a fresh start in life to come to your town and lend their skills to manufacture goods, which you can then sell in towns for a profit. There's a farmer, some woodcutters, etc. and they're all real characters with their own missions and dialogues.

You should also check out the Inside Assassin's Creed videos at the top of the forum page. There's some cool footage in there, with no real spoilers to speak of.I'm sorry I had too. If your a fan of MP there is now a co-op mode called wolfpack.

lfc908
09-27-2012, 08:58 PM

You should also check out the Inside Assassin's Creed videos at the top of the forum page. There's some cool footage in there, with no real spoilers to speak of.

That sounds great! I'm looking forward to that now haha