PDA

View Full Version : AC3's combat looks incredibly easy. Are you bothered by that?

adarwinter
09-25-2012, 03:15 PM
looking at the new combat videos that popped up recently it seems that combat is incredibly easy, just as, if not easier, than previous AC games.
challenge create tension and excitement and when overcome it gives a good relief and a sense of accomplishment and self pride. one of the best feelings you can feel in a game is the sense that you played so good and did so well that you over came a challenge.

looking at the new combat in AC3 makes me really disappointed that combat doesnt look any more difficult than previous games -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxjitZ8AJa4&feature=player_embedded

why i think combat will be too easy:

1) we've heard that connor's health wont regenerate during combat HOWEVER from the video this looks false. at 0:56 connor is hit and then regenerates health. (someone said this is due to the video being of an older built.)

2) also getting hit by a bayonet only reduces such a tiny fraction of connor's health which means you need to REALLY play badly to even go anywhere near risk of dying. combat doesnt look any harder than sleeping dogs or batman so if anyone here has ever played any of these games than AC will have a very shallow learning curve and wont expose any mediocre player to any risk of death.

3) AC3 has no difficulty settings which means that the game is only catered for the lowest denominator - the casual market, which means that the game is meant to be easy enough so anyone can beat it. every single game that didnt have difficulty setting (besides dark\demon souls) was made to be really easy.

4) UBI has always been proud of how a huge percentage of the ppl who played their game also finished them. this means that they dont want anything to get in the way to completing their AC games.... not even a challenge.

5) UBI's statement that anyone can finish a fight but only the best players can finish it with style. that's like saying that in a racing game anyone can get to 1st place but only the best players can get to first place in 10 seconds advantage. this doesnt mean the racing game is challenging.

6) there are no health or armor upgrades for connor which means that even if you wanted to you couldnt restrict connor's health to be low. it sorta looks like the game practically makes connor a terminator from the start.

7) even archery is only auto aim. you can't even miss. what's the challenge of hunting if you can't miss?

there is always the possibility that the later enemies will deal more damage than the ones shown in the videos but due to all the other evidence stated above - im not that optimistic.

so my question for you, my fellow gamers, is - are you bothered by the signs that AC3 will be another extremely easy game?

Locopells
09-25-2012, 03:25 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/715740-What-Do-You-NOT-Like-So-Far/page10

pacmanate
09-25-2012, 03:33 PM
why i think combat will be too easy:

1) we've heard that connor's health wont regenerate during combat HOWEVER from the video this looks false. at 0:56 connor is hit and then regenerates health.

I have noticed this too, it regenerates slightly.

2) also getting hit by a bayonet only reduces such a tiny fraction of connor's health which means you need to REALLY play badly to even go anywhere near risk of dying. combat doesnt look any harder than sleeping dogs or batman so if anyone here has ever played any of these games than AC will have a very shallow learning curve and wont expose any mediocre player to any risk of death.

You are correct on the bayonet doing literally nothing. This must have changed further in development. In the Wii U version he got hit once and a fourth of his health degraded, THAT is what it should be. I also read somewhere that this guy playing the demo got hit by a firing line of muskets and survived... seriously wtf.

3) AC3 has no difficulty settings which means that the game is only catered for the lowest denominator - the casual market, which means that the game is meant to be easy enough so anyone can beat it. every single game that didnt have difficulty setting (besides dark\demon souls) was made to be really easy.

It doesn't but then AC games aren't made to be hard. Alex has said that combat has been focused more on fluidity and changing styles mid combat to suit different archetypes. I also read that one button does one weapon and another button uses another weapon. For example in combat a knife shot would be Y and a tomohawk shot would be X. Not sure if that is true though.

4) UBI has always been proud of how a huge percentage of the ppl who played their game also finished them. this means that they dont want anything to get in the way to completing their AC games.... not even a challenge.

I actually think there is a challenge in this game. Especially regarding 100% sync. If you noticed in the videos there is not just 1 100% sync criteria, it can vary from 3 to even 4.

5) UBI's statement that anyone can finish a fight but only the best players can finish it with style. that's like saying that in a racing game anyone can get to 1st place but only the best players can get to first place in 10 seconds advantage. this doesnt mean the racing game is challenging.

This last bit doesn't bother me.

Done!

BBALive
09-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Doesn't really bother me, since I wasn't expecting a challenging game.

The combat looks fantastic, and that's enough for me.

tjbyrum1
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Combat looks fantastic, and that is all that matters. Why is everyone concerned with combat?

This is suppose to be a game about stealth, not about fighting. If this game revolved around full-out combat 24/7, sure, maybe the combat should be hard. But if you're playing a social-stealth game, where combat should be avoided at all costs, then I don't think they should worry about combat.

But that's just me.

Subject J80
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Doesn't really bother me, since I wasn't expecting a challenging game.

The combat looks fantastic, and that's enough for me.

^ This This This!

GunnarGunderson
09-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Alex Hutchinson said "If a cover based shooter doesn't require you to stay in cover, then you've broke your game" I find this ironic because there's no need for stealth because combat is so insultingly easy. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PUT IN DIFFICULTY SETTINGS?

xXRyzonXx
09-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Alex Hutchinson said "If a cover based shooter doesn't require you to stay in cover, then you've broke your game" I find this ironic because there's no need for stealth because combat is so insultingly easy. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO PUT IN DIFFICULTY SETTINGS?

Assassin's Creed has never been a pure stealth game, its stealth-action.

adarwinter
09-25-2012, 03:57 PM

this is exactly my point.

there are a lot of tools in AC combat, form smoke bombs to help you kill and escape, to stealth kills to dwindle enemy's numbers before combat or instead of combat to free running to escape chasers, but when combat is so easy than why would i use any of these tools? why should i sneak around trying to kill enemies from a bush or a hay stack when it's easier, simpler and more efficient to just charge head on?
stealth is meant to feel satisfying since you know you managed to overcome a challenge by being smart, but if there is no challenge than where is the sense of accomplishment?

i agree that combat looks better than anything out there. in certain cases it is better than batman's as well.... but there is a lot more depth in batman , even if the AI was dumb as a board in the batman games, since you needed to be quick and use most of your tools and combos to survive. especially in the game+ mode. in AC you could usually just button mash and finish a fight. that's just fine when my G\F plays it, but there is a HUGE difference between the casual gamers and the more experienced ones.

@pacmanate - i also noticed how the health does down more in the will U demo. i wonder what will it be like in the final game. if connor could die in about 5 or 6 hits than that's fine. but surviving 15 hits - that's just make me feel like the terminator and not an agile assassin.

BBALive
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM

This is suppose to be a game about stealth, not about fighting.

Assassin's Creed is definitely not a stealth game. It has minor stealth elements, sure, but it's clear that stealth isn't really the focus.

Umbra_Blade
09-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I think the combat looks fine. None of us here have played the final version of the game (that I know of), so I fail to see how we can say a game is easy or hard based on a video. Bear in mind the guy who is playing the game in all of the preview footage is probably someone who helped work on the game itself, and so is probably going to be a pro at playing it, making it look extremely easy.

The regenerating health and the minuscule damage taken was probably only for the purpose of the preview demos, to show the scope of the game rather than the difficulty level, similar to how demos at press conferences work, the player is turned into a kind of juggernaut so the player can survive to experience as much of the game as possible in the allotted time, instead of frustratingly dying again and again, wasting their limited time with the game. The final version will probably make it more difficult to be able to fight without dying.
As for the firing line hit, I think in the final game it will be O.H.K.O. (or at least bring you very close to death's door) as they have put in all these mechanics for human shields and whatnot, for it not be deadly to the player

infamous_ezio
09-25-2012, 04:09 PM
It really doesn't seem possible for them to make this game challenging, imagine if we died everytime we got fired at, the only way to really make it fun is how they made it, although there's probably a few small things they could have done, unfortunately nothing to significant IMO.

I don't really care, it will still be a good game though.

ACfan443
09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Assassin's Creed is definitely not a stealth game. It has minor stealth elements, sure, but it's clear that stealth isn't really the focus.

But the clue's kind of in the name - 'Assassin' assassins are supposed to carry out their work in the most sleathy manner possible, they don't go in all guns blazing. But obviously yes, combat is still a big element too.

GunnarGunderson
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
It really doesn't seem possible for them to make this game challenging, imagine if we died everytime we got fired at, the only way to really make it fun is how they made it, although there's probably a few small things they could have done, unfortunately nothing to significant IMO.

You know, some people enjoy a stiff challenge and they enjoy even more the satisfaction of their success as a direct result of forethought and planning. This is precisely why all games need difficulty settings.

dxsxhxcx
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
one thing that bothered me is that it seems the guards still take too much time to attack you like in the previous games, about the health regenerating, I believe that was made for demo purposes and won't be the case in the final game..

andreja110s
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah but all we have seen is their gameplay and it is different from the actual game. So even the healthbar will be different. Plus when you counter someone he does´t die right then, but only falls on the ground, then he gets up and continues to fight.

adarwinter
09-25-2012, 04:26 PM

as if there is no middle ground.

obviously no one thinks the only way to make the game challenging is make you die in one shot or a couple of sword hits.
there is a grey area where connor can survive about 5 or 6 hits and more than that he needs to run away. if the player is not good enough to avoid this many hits (give or take of course) than he shoud get out of combat, regen health and then come back.

@UMBRA_BLADE
you seriously think the videos were taken with a cheat on so the person showing the vid wont die? not likely. this never happens. i can understand a cheat (god mode) but re-balance the game just for that? only in LIVE showcases of games this is the case, but when the devs can recapture the footage or have many many hours of captured gameplay they can just chose what gameplay they want to show.
the tiny amount of health taken by the bayonet was either as it will be in the final game or an older built.
there were some gameplay vids that showed connor get his yet no health bar was even shown. this is probably due to a god mode. but when the health bar is shown i think it's how the health worked at that moment in time in the game.
i hope later enemies will deal more damage. this is a safer bet to assume than to think that the game was re-balanced for capturing purposes.

and how i can tell the game will be easy by just some videos? i cant. the other evidences is all the other points i made in my post. they are all valid and im 100% it will be an easy game. i made these predictions before GTAIV and sleeping dogs and ppl kept calling me a pessimist until these games came out and i was dead right. games with no difficulty settings are ALWAYS easy. (besides demon\dark souls that are meant to be hard cuz that's their entire point)

GunnarGunderson
09-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Seriously, the developers listen to most if not all of the community requested features except difficulty settings, and it's probably the most requested feature. What is up with that?

BBALive
09-25-2012, 04:33 PM
But the clue's kind of in the name - 'Assassin' assassins are supposed to carry out their work in the most sleathy manner possible, they don't go in all guns blazing.

That isn't necessarily true.

Gavrilo Princip wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Franz Ferdinand. John Wilkes Booth wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Abe Lincoln. John Hinckley, Jr. wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he tried to kill Reagan. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Robert F. Kennedy. The three men that assassinated Malcolm X weren't exactly 'stealthy'. Godse wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Ghandi.

An assassin isn't required to be stealthy. By definition, an assassin is somebody that kills an important person. Yes, the attack is usually premeditated, and the attack is usually a surprise, but a lot of the time the attacks definitely aren't stealthy.

ProletariatPleb
09-25-2012, 04:36 PM
I think it's fine this time around, I don't see us taking down 5 guards in less than 10seconds like in brotherhood, and they don't die that easy either. Plus I think we still haven't seen all the archetypes, not the forget the videos were devoid of firing lines and these videos(from preview) were GIVEN by Ubisoft, not the journo's videos themselves, so chances are it they were played by someone that has a practiced hand by now.

SteelCity999
09-25-2012, 04:57 PM

Gavrilo Princip wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Franz Ferdinand. John Wilkes Booth wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Abe Lincoln. John Hinckley, Jr. wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he tried to kill Reagan. Sirhan Sirhan wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Robert F. Kennedy. The three men that assassinated Malcolm X weren't exactly 'stealthy'. Godse wasn't exactly 'stealthy' when he assassinated Ghandi.

An assassin isn't required to be stealthy. By definition, an assassin is somebody that kills an important person. Yes, the attack is usually premeditated, and the attack is usually a surprise, but a lot of the time the attacks definitely aren't stealthy.

While it isn't necessarily a requirement, the very best are invisible and do not get caught.

Ubi hasn't spent too much time on notoriety so I wonder how much that will factor into the need to be stealhy or not. I read an excerpt about Liberation that Aveline will be able to choose different costumes/outfits such as either a slave or noble which will cause the NPCs to react differently to her. That sounds really promising.....wonder if it's available in AC3? I think the option to have things available to you plus freedom of movement in the mission is important.

infamous_ezio
09-25-2012, 05:03 PM
You know, some people enjoy a stiff challenge and they enjoy even more the satisfaction of their success as a direct result of forethought and planning. This is precisely why all games need difficulty settings.

Yeah, i understand that completely, I love games which are challenging. But, let's face it, it's less likely to happen in an AC game.

ACfan443
09-25-2012, 05:43 PM

Those are only a few you've mentioned, their methods don't necessarily reflect those of all assassins. Most assassins are supposed to stealthy, quietly go in to make their kill and escape. They don't hold up a sign saying "hey I'm an assassin, come fight me!"

AC1 reflected this the best (for me anyway) it would encourage you to reach your target in the most stealthy manner, I wouldn't dare go into full combat before reaching my target in AC1, too risky :P

Side note: Gavrillo Princip killing Franz Ferdinand was not planned (since his first attempt failed) therefore he couldn't be stealthy the second time. Also, there's Lee Harvey Oswald who took a stealthy approach, as well as others. Someone who'd go in and kill without being stealthy, I'd just call a murderer/killer, not an assassin (even though that is part of what makes up an assassin)

adarwinter
09-25-2012, 06:26 PM
whether assassins are supposed or not supposed to be stealthy, i think stealth is most rewarding when full on combat is too risky. like in the older splinter cell games - if u went full combat u'd die.
but part of that was due to how poor the shooting was in older SC games. now, that the shooting is almost on par with the best 3rd person shooters it's no longer a deterrent to go fully exposed.

i truly believe that if connor (or ezio or al-tair) could probably do well in combat against 5 to 8 enemies but it would have been much too dangerous to go against any more than the AC games could have been a lot more interesting -
you'd try to be stealthy for as long as possible, dwindling enemy numbers, once in combat you'd try and do your best to fight them all but if you couldnt than the situation would encourage the player to either use his last resort help (call of assassins, use bombs, guns with rare ammo) or simply flee. then the use of bombs or assassins help would feel a lot more like "thank god i can do this" and if you DO happen to run away than the game would also include some fun chases where you try to run away or you are dead. these kind of chases are really really fun when you are genuinely afraid of getting caught.
if the player's state of mind during stealth missions that DONT FORCE stealth on you wasn't "if i get caught than oh well. i'll just kill anybody. it doesnt matter" that stealth would feel full of tense and excitement.

it just saddnes me that the AC franchise, which is absolutely brilliant and unique, hasnt ever tried to excite me. i like feeling "cool" and "bad ***" in a game, but in AC feeling bad *** after killing 10 enemies is like feeling bad *** in real life after beating 10 3-year-old kids in real life and standing over their bleeding heads shouting "who's the boss, huh?? WHO'S the BOSS NOW, PUNKS??!? COME AT ME ANYTIME!"

the biggest issue here: AC3 is the only AC game that doesnt allow you to upgrade the armor so it isnt possible to keep health\armor low for greater challenge. finally we have an AC game that doesnt regen health mid-combat and we cant limit our health. that's a huge shame.

moc100
09-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Sorry dude but the combat is fantastic.

It's probably gonna be like in the Batman games: Combat seems easy and simple at the beginning and then the game introduces new types of enemies and when you fight, you have to take into consideration every single enemy there is in the battle. That's not something you'll be able to do flawlessly easily.

LightRey
09-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I'm not bothered because we can't base our opinions on this and because I simply don't give a fudge.

Sushiglutton
09-25-2012, 07:05 PM
I believe the philosophy is the same as in the Arkham games: easy to survive, hard to perfect. In otherwords you can get by even if you are not that good, but to never get hit, to maintain a good flow, and to mix in ur gadgets correctly will take some skill. I think that is a fine approach. Why they can't add a difficulty setting adjusting how much damage you take when you hit etc I have no clue about. Seems weird to me. The combat does seem less varied than the Arkham games and it's also pretty weak design that you can't quickfire all your gadgets.

I think it is ok and I have enjoyed the other AC games even though they had atrocious combat. So it's not super important to me. This does look like an improvement.

Ielgon
09-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Everyone seems to forget that the demo's we see are mostly staged to make the game look cool and attractive. I doubt the game will be this easy to play (before we master it that is). If they've said firing lines are dangerous and they'll instantly kill you they will in the final build, that the guy got hit in a demo just means he messed up but for the purpose of it being a demo it won't force him to reset it infront of people looking. Same thing for everything: You will be able to take 4/5 stabs of a bayonet and thats it, this will be the weapon of the standard enemy type meaning more advanced enemies will kill you even quicker (Those with the swords in one of the inside assassin's creed videos looked fast and difficult to fight against, Connor seemed to be having a hard time).

It'll be easy to dispatch and mostly not get hit by them for the casual player (firing lines will be easily avoidable for example, because otherwise an entire group of people can't enjoy the game), so that they'll be able to feel cool and eventually finish the game. Doing it flawlessly, without getting hit and looking cool while doing it or finishing a mission without being spotted at all is going to be what we "hardcore" players can do. There will also be additional challenges in the game we can probably try (like side missions with more difficult enemies/stealth sections than in any of the story missions). In other words: They've promised us that the casual gamer will be able to enjoy it and that we can make it more difficult for ourselves if we set our own goals, the challenge will be there.

HisSpiritLives
09-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Combat looks fantastic, and that is all that matters. Why is everyone concerned with combat?

This is suppose to be a game about stealth, not about fighting. If this game revolved around full-out combat 24/7, sure, maybe the combat should be hard. But if you're playing a social-stealth game, where combat should be avoided at all costs, then I don't think they should worry about combat.

But that's just me.

It looks fantastic and epic and that is only thing that matters.

ACfan443
09-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Just picked up on something, the last option on the poll says "UBI promised a harder game..." I don't remember them doing that

adarwinter
09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
i made the pole and my point about no.4 was that they ARE trying to change things to make the game ahrder by not making health regen during combat and removing the block feature (u can only time your counters) and you cant use potions during combat and you can't upgrade your armor (though that last point doesnt necessarily mean a harder fight since if it looks like connor has the health of a heavily armored ezio) and that 2 enemies might attack at the same time etc. they were saying , or implying, that AC3 will be a little harder.

personally i think that all their implying is about an insignificant change.

lothario-da-be
09-26-2012, 02:04 PM
I'am bothered that they lied about the fact that your healt won't regnerete during combat, but it does:mad:

NOLA_Assassin
09-26-2012, 02:09 PM
The kill animations are so cool that I don't care.

roostersrule2
09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
The kill animations are so cool that I don't care.That double pistol kill may be the greatest thing ever.

dxsxhxcx
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I'am bothered that they lied about the fact that your healt won't regnerete during combat, but it does:mad:

that was probably made for demo purposes, or they were "crazy" enough to consider the moment where you aren't being hit by a guard during a battle as not part of the combat... :p

CalgaryJay
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Maybe I just haven't played enough non-sports games on current gen, but at least out of GTA IV, RDR, & the entire AC series, I can't help but notice that ALL games on current gen are pretty easy, when compared to their previous gen predecessors. So by no means is it simply an AC issue, I think its just the way games have gone in general. I remember plenty of times in the PS1/PS2 eras being so frustrated with certain levels in a game that I've put it away for almost a month at a time. I don't think I've ever come even remotely close to that in any current gen game.

As for AC3, despite the fact it will be easy, I think not being able to take medicine mid-combat will really help. Even larger though, will be not being able to pull an Arrow Storm (or even call for help) this time around. While really cool, man did that make it easy. I'm replaying ACR at the moment, and I always promise myself I won't use Arrow Storm. But sure enough if I get in bad enough of a pinch, I just can't help it. Then I regret it immediately afterwards. So glad that's gone now. I expect the combat to be easy, but not as easy as previous installments, which is good enough for me.

adarwinter
09-26-2012, 04:43 PM
all the games you mentioned didnt have difficulty settings. THATs the problematic games. the games that want to appeal to everyone.
you cant do that. not everyone is on the same skill level. my GF doesnt feel like AC2 is easy. i do. the game tries to appease us both and fails, obviously.
try calling other open world games easy (Red faction: guerrilla, Far cry 2, Prototype 1 and many more) and you will be proven wrong.

im also happy you cant take medicin in AC3 or call for help, but frankly i never ever ever took medicine or called for help or upgraded my armor at all in ANY AC game. why? cuz what made it really easy was the fact that once your health lowered to 0 you didnt die. the screen would flash and after 2 seconds you'd have another health diamond regenerate. basically you could only die if you are hit again in these 2 seconds, and with AI that waits and waits that doesnt happen a lot.

what im scared of is that even though in AC3 health isnt supposed to regen does it mean that once connor gets to 0% health - will he die or, AGAIN, go into the grace period?
if he WILL die and if u cant take medicine etc etc than this doesnt necessarily mean the game will be harder. UBI will just find another way to make it easy so my GF can play it by button mashing without understanding the combat.
connor will probably have 20 times more health the everyone else and he could kill them effortlessly or whatever.
that's what worries me.
the game HAS depth, but it seems like you can kill 20 enemies without going into any of it.

TinyTemplar
09-26-2012, 04:47 PM
looking at the new combat videos that popped up recently it seems that combat is incredibly easy, just as, if not easier, than previous AC games.
challenge create tension and excitement and when overcome it gives a good relief and a sense of accomplishment and self pride. one of the best feelings you can feel in a game is the sense that you played so good and did so well that you over came a challenge.

AC combat never been so difficult as you say. It's purpose always been quiet murder and not getting involved in difficult battles.

hoganshero
09-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Why all this BS about "oh, I'm so disappointed that the combat is going to be to easy" "they are catering to the lowest denominator blah blah blah" the game is what it is. why do people assume that a harder game is more fun. And then when an objective is difficult and it takes them more than one or 2 tryst those same people come to forums raging about how stupid it is that the objective was so hard. Hard does not equal more fun neither does being too easy but please ffs stop raging about how easy a game is that you have even played.

Assassin_M
09-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I never found a "Hard" Game so I don't give a crap..

If I have a good time, get immersed and get a fantastic send-off, then I don't give a crap about "Hard" combat

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 06:32 PM
I never found a "Hard" Game so I don't give a crap..

If I have a good time, get immersed and get a fantastic send-off, then I don't give a crap about "Hard" combat

Tnx for saying that i was talking about that hundred times , i also didnt find a good game and i could say this was Hard one,I cant say AC combat is chaleging and hard but it was soo much fun in last games and it will be even more in AC3,that is all i matter.

Assassin_M
09-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Tnx for saying that i was talking about that hundred times , i also didnt find a good game and i could say this was Hard one,I cant say AC combat is chaleging and hard but it was soo much fun in last games and it will be even more in AC3,that is all i matter.
People need to understand that games are for fun. Not some sensual pleasure they get after beating a challenge..Seriously, there are other things for "sensual pleasure"
At least I`ll enjoy the game so much more than some people here..

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 06:42 PM
People need to understand that games are for fun. Not some sensual pleasure they get after beating a challenge..Seriously, there are other things for "sensual pleasure"
At least I`ll enjoy the game so much more than some people here..

True ,,,challeging,, does not necesary means interesting and easy does not necesary means boring.I think the same about Batman AA ,everyone says combat is awesome,yeah it is awesome but i dont find it challeging .At the end all the matters is fun. AC3 will be probably best game I ever played and it isnt out yet.:D

Assassin_M
09-26-2012, 06:45 PM
True ,,,challeging,, does not necesary means interesting and easy does not necesary means boring.I think the same about Batman AA ,everyone says combat is awesome,yeah it is awesome but i dont find it challeging .At the end all the matters is fun. AC3 will be probably best game I ever played and it isnt out yet.:D
Indeed..

I never found BATMAN AA hard.. I never died, but I fell in love with the combat..

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Indeed..

I never found BATMAN AA hard.. I never died, but I fell in love with the combat..

Nice to find someone who understand that.

Assassin_M
09-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Nice to find someone who understand that.
I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a Beautiful friendship :p

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 06:53 PM
I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a Beautiful friendship :p

I guess soo :p