PDA

View Full Version : what happend?

SILENT4ever32
09-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Im sorry ,but 15 minutes ago the server has gone offline once?

I was doing tournament match,and im winning ,but server is offline and after 5 minuts when i came back, my rank told me i lost last match when disconnect.

Ok,that is not all , later i played again the tournament for 2 matches. It has the same result: the game ended in 1st turn and my rank gone down twice.

I was once 799 rank ,but in 10 minutes my rank fallen to 681............................

sorry for my bad english,but im really dont know what has happened,now i even fair to play another match.........plz , someone can explan something??

Matrix.disc
09-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Yes, the servers went offline for a maintenance that was announced 4 minutes before it happened. That's not really cool.

Moreover please name your forum topics more appropriately. Who on earth would understand WHAT are you talking about in your topic by reading a title "what happened?". Could you maybe name it something like "Servers went offline, my ELO dropped twice".

Edit:
By the way, exactly the same thing happened to me. I was playing a tournament match, it was counted as a loss and I lost a lot of GELO and TELO. That is really not the way to do and announce server maintenances!

r3tsa
09-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I see, I was lucking to play regural duel, my GELO wasn't affected. :(