PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: Update and DLC ideas

JohnnyG100
09-24-2012, 01:41 AM
hello everybody. i thought it would be nice to start a thread for suggestions on updates and DLC. i have a few ideas for DLC and side quests and would like to hear other's as well. this thread could also be used after the game has come out to post suggestions for game updates.

Firstly, i'l just mention one DLC idea i had today. how about incorporating the Free Masons and a "National Treasure" side quest story line? maybe like in Brotherhood when we found the Armor of Brutus? it might be cool to discover a huge treasure room to give Connor bonus cash!!

Potato54321
09-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Every game since AC2 has had some sort of epic armor you get after a bunch of platforming (or in ACR's case, one platforming puzzle), I don't think AC3 won't.

Also, the game isn't out yet, I'm not up to thinking about DLC yet.

Free_Hidings
09-24-2012, 03:17 AM
There is no armour in AC3 but we can expect some equivilent or replacement. Maybe a cool new costume

EDIT: There might be some sort of clothing that improves free running or say decreases the slow down effect of snow? Stuff like that...

Locopells
09-24-2012, 09:31 AM
I like the idea of a "National Treasure" angle.

IceHot100
09-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Every game since AC2 has had some sort of epic armor you get after a bunch of platforming (or in ACR's case, one platforming puzzle), I don't think AC3 won't.

Also, the game isn't out yet, I'm not up to thinking about DLC yet.

Sorry for being off topic, but congrats for your 100th Post Potato :D

JohnnyG100
11-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Ya so I've just beaten the game :) thought it was wonderful but surprisingly a little buggy, atleast on my Xbox 360. More than once I have jumped, landed and fallen through the earth into the great white abyss. Hopefully we will see some game updates for this as well as some side quest bugs I've seen. Namely the courier missions. It seems if I start the mission with all the items in my inventory, I won't actually START the mission. I'll have to go sell everything, THEN go back to talk to the CPU character and start the mission. :p truly bothersome.

The last bug I can think of at this moment has been an issue floating around some other forums. When you finally craft the dual holsters, you can carry two of the next gun you buy or equipped. The problem is that if you fast travel or go through a cinematic sequence the secondary gun will change back to the previous gun you had before the holster upgrade. Some people out there have been trying to play with dual duck foot pistols but this bug keeps switching their second duck foot to a normal flintlock. For me, I am trying to wield dual royal pistols but during a loading scene, one always switches back to a Pitcairn Putnam and stays the way when I start playing again. I definitely hope ubi releases some updates for these glitches.

JohnnyG100
11-13-2012, 06:35 AM
Oh ya! I forgot to say thank you for the different color outfits as well as the whole wardrobe of outfits you can unlock throughout the mission completions! :) and the naval trinket quests were the most fun out of all the AC games I think!

PurpleHaze1980
11-13-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm betting we see some kind of "pirates of the caribbean" type patch since there's a lot of emphasis on Naval battle in the game and it wouldn't actually take them any effort to incorporate.

TPU Psychomunky
11-15-2013, 06:57 PM
I was thinking that it'd be cool to have an Auto-Nav for your ship. Say you bring up the map, and are able to plot a course of, say, 8 different points. The. You could be free to wander your ship, or go to the captains cabin while your Quartermaster takes control. If you come across anything, I.e. Ships, rouge waves or what not, you just head back to the wheel to take control. Any thoughts?

Landruner
11-15-2013, 07:14 PM
hello everybody. i thought it would be nice to start a thread for suggestions on updates and DLC. i have a few ideas for DLC and side quests and would like to hear other's as well. this thread could also be used after the game has come out to post suggestions for game updates.

Firstly, i'l just mention one DLC idea i had today. how about incorporating the Free Masons and a "National Treasure" side quest story line? maybe like in Brotherhood when we found the Armor of Brutus? it might be cool to discover a huge treasure room to give Connor bonus cash!!

Updates and DLCs for AC3? - I mean. why not, but you know they won't happen, don't you? - but we can still propose ideas... I had ideas for improving the frontier missions to the max and enjoyable ways for the players, and some interesting ideas for some sides mysteries missions (including murders & Killers, adductions, thievery...) for the streets and underground of Boston and NY with deep investigations for Connor to resolves.