PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3! Small question though

Ninjahed
09-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Since these are the same people who made AC2, in terms of difficulty, how will it compare? Since its another entire life of the hero I hope he will be "new" but still quick to the touch and agile. I just don't want Ac brotherhood where every enemy was just too easy. Just hopeing for an Ubisoft reply because I'm buying regardless of difficulty since the story is breath-taking but I want this Ac to last for months without needing to dip into the multiplayer pool. With difficulty aside... graphics, gameplay, kill moves, maneuvering mechnaincs and new city/wilderness life.... (mind explodes). Ubisoft for life with all of your games.

HorTyS
09-23-2012, 05:53 AM
They've stated that the difficulty in the game will stem more from fluidly dispatching enemies rather than simply surviving encounters. So I think the game'll be fairly easy as far as just surviving & making it through fights. The challenge is going to be in making it through those fights without getting hit & maintaining flawless combat on the enemies since the various archetypes require unique tactics to take them down...

Ielgon
09-23-2012, 11:04 AM
There are plenty of articles, videos and threads out there about the new combat and difficulty. You'll get a lot of good responses here but instead of starting a new thread where you keep asking us things you could already easily find out yourself by searching a bit, I suggest just reading those articles, watching those videos and hunting down those threads. If after that you still have more questions, post or make a new thread.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but lately I've seen multiple people start threads about things that have already been known for months and you could easily get the answers yourself by searching, people making threads to ask stuff that is already known or confirmed just turns these forums into a Q&A session with people who have been keeping up.

HisSpiritLives
09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
They said you cant just chain kill everyone so that makes it more difficult.

tjbyrum1
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
I think it's like, attack this guy, counter this guy, dodge this guy, attack this guy, dodge this guy, attack this guy, attack this guy, counter this guy...

But all that has to be in a fluid and flawless chain of events. It will require a certain amount of 'skill'. Should I counter this guy, or counter him?

Or something, I don't know, I never played the game.

Ninjahed
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Not trying to be a jerk or anything but lately I've seen multiple people start threads about things that have already been known for months and you could easily get the answers yourself by searching, people making threads to ask stuff that is already known or confirmed just turns these forums into a Q&A session with people who have been keeping up.

Well I don't use this forum often so sorry for the constant addition to old posts but was just wondering. Just wanted to know how well of an Assassin connor will be since as much as I enjoyed brotherhood and definitly Revelations, it was done before it almost started with how easily he killed his foes. Thankfully I do know they got rid of those magical potions that made you impossible die so +1 to that Ubisoft ^^

Ps. For dlc, Ubisoft, please focus less on multiplayer and more on campaign. This game gained popularity from is Campaign not its multiplayer(although its multiplayer is fairly unique and exciting at times)

Ielgon
09-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Well I don't use this forum often so sorry for the constant addition to old posts but was just wondering. Just wanted to know how well of an Assassin connor will be since as much as I enjoyed brotherhood and definitly Revelations, it was done before it almost started with how easily he killed his foes. Thankfully I do know they got rid of those magical potions that made you impossible die so +1 to that Ubisoft ^^

Ps. For dlc, Ubisoft, please focus less on multiplayer and more on campaign. This game gained popularity from is Campaign not its multiplayer(although its multiplayer is fairly unique and exciting at times)

No problem! Might have seemed a bit wrong since I was annoyed at something else, my apologies. Search for some articles and then come back here for questions, that's what I always do! ^^