PDA

View Full Version : Are you an ac collector?

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Are you such a guy that realy wants everything from ac?This year i ordered freedom, join or die and ubiworkship edition.Lets see how much the percentage of the forum members are collectors. ( If you only order the special editon please don't vote for extreme collector)

Potato54321
09-22-2012, 08:29 PM
( If you only order the special editon please don't vote for extreme collector)

I think you forgot the poll.

EDIT: Nevermind, it appeared.

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:31 PM
I think you forgot the poll.
It stil had to come :p can't you make the poll and thread on the same time?

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 08:33 PM
I have AC I, Altair`s Chronicles, AC II, Discovery, Bloodlines, ACB, ACR, The Encyclopedia, All Issues of the Fall, The Chain and all of the Novels...

What does that make me ? Apart from Idiot..

Potato54321
09-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Someone with a lot of extra money.

Wish I could afford all that D:

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:34 PM
I have AC I, Altair`s Chronicles, AC II, Discovery, Bloodlines, ACB, ACR, The Encyclopedia, All Issues of the Fall, The Chain and all of the Novels...

What does that make me ? Apart from Idiot..
An extreme collector just like me ;)

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Someone with a lot of extra money.

Wish I could afford all that D:
I owe it all to my Jobssss xD

An extreme collector just like me ;)
So which one Do I vote for:p

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:39 PM
I owe it all to my Jobssss xD

So which one Do I vote for:p
You can take the everything option. Do you have the special editions or are they not available in Egypt?

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 08:40 PM
You can take the everything option. Do you have the special editions or are they not available in Egypt?
Before ? No..

THIS YEAR WE HAVE A SPECIAL EDITION !! HAHAHAHAHAHAH !! xD

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Before ? No..

THIS YEAR WE HAVE A SPECIAL EDITION !! HAHAHAHAHAHAH !! xD
Hahaha i'am very hapy for you i don't want to imagine the feeling the special editions not being available here;)

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Hahaha i'am very hapy for you i don't want to imagine the feeling the special editions not being available here;)
Thanks, mate:D

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Does the secret crusade has a lot info that isen't in the games? it isen't translated in dutch yet :(

dex3108BL
09-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Well AC1 and AC2 i bought like standard edition because special editions wasn't available for me. ACB i bought Digital Deluxe version because i wanted all in-game content and there wasn't special boxed edition for PC. ACR i bought like Collectors edition because it contained most of things i wanted. And for AC3 i preordered Join or Die edition because i want artbook. Also i would like to buy AC Encyclopedia but it is to expensive for me because postage is almost 40$ for my country + 50$ for Encyclopedia. If only Ubi had distribution centre in Europe for Ubiworkshop.

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Well AC1 and AC2 i bought like standard edition because special editions wasn't available for me. ACB i bought Digital Deluxe version because i wanted all in-game content and there wasn't special boxed edition for PC. ACR i bought like Collectors edition because it contained most of things i wanted. And for AC3 i preordered Join or Die edition because i want artbook. Also i would like to buy AC Encyclopedia but it is to expensive for me because postage is almost 40$ for my country + 50$ for Encyclopedia. If only Ubi had distribution centre in Europe for Ubiworkshop.
Buy the ubiworkshop edition too, it will be shipped for free, you wil have the encyclopedia the fall and the chain. Then sell your 2nd ac3 copy to a friend. Just like me.

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Does the secret crusade has a lot info that isen't in the games? it isen't translated in dutch yet :(
It details about 30 years from Altair`s life that aren't shown in the games and adds a few more Not so Important details to the 9 Assassinations..

lothario-da-be
09-22-2012, 08:58 PM
It details about 30 years from Altair`s life that aren't shown in the games and adds a few more Not so Important details to the 9 Assassinations..
Still cool it has some exclusive information.

KillGhast
09-23-2012, 10:41 PM
I've bought every assassin's creed game (except the expansion games like revelations), I'm a big fan of AC but I don't collect everything.
I pre-ordered the freedom edition because I want to have something extra and unique. I can see the statue already shining on my desk :P

maxerx180
09-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I've bought every assassin's creed game (except the expansion games like revelations), I'm a big fan of AC but I don't collect everything.
I pre-ordered the freedom edition because I want to have something extra and unique. I can see the statue already shining on my desk :P

Then that's not every Assassin's Creed game. Revelations was a main game not an expansion.