PDA

View Full Version : UFC, and Assassin's Creed

tjbyrum1
09-22-2012, 07:22 PM
I watch the UFC every now and then (usually the big title fights). And I like the sport, I really do, but I never really have the time to watch it (mostly cause I dislike watching TV at all). Me and my brother are fans of it, albeit he is a much bigger fan than myself.

Anyway, there's been a connection between Assassin's Creed and the UFC for, as far as I can remember, since Assassin's Creed II (I may be wrong). I definitely remember seeing a lot of Revelations on UFC when it was coming out (with those athletes and BJ Penn).

We've seen the video with Mike Goldberg commentating on "Just as the UFC ignited the MMA revolution, Assassin's Creed ignited the American Revolution" or whatever, and I liked it. And in some of the videos of the four-part series about Assassin's Creed III, I've seen some UFC guys talking about Connor's moves and fighting skills. Hopefully we'll get an awesome new trailer (but I doubt it) in the coming UFC events. Tonight is Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort, but I doubt I'll get to watch it.

Does anyone else here consider themselves a UFC fan?

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 07:26 PM
MMA Fan, not necessarily UFC..

Played the sport for 3 years, but then quit..

Ielgon
09-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I like watching fighting things in general, but I don't make a point out of seeing them. That being said this time they seem to have really motion captured moves from actual fighters so they might give us another video (although if you ask me a fighting game would actually be the thing they'll show something of, there's a lot of them coming out right now).