PDA

View Full Version : ACR: tutorial how to return to Masyaf

White24Room
09-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi guys !

I made a tutorial to show you how to return to Masyaf freely !
Hope you'll enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7hDjB_UPY

If you've any questions just ask me ;)

dewgel
09-22-2012, 01:31 PM
That is pretty cool, thanks for that! Shame you couldn't do more around Masyaf, and that the NPC's just don't look like locals to that village.. haha.

Ielgon
09-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Pretty cool again man! Not that I'm going to try it, but you really seem to be making a lot of interesting things for the community lately! Keep it up. ^^

pacmanate
09-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Wow, well done man! As Lelgon said, keep it up :D. Will try this out later :) If I get stuck in Masyaf I am coming after your donkey!

White24Room
09-22-2012, 02:06 PM
You're welcome guys :)

If you want to quit Masyaf, just start a memory in Constantinople, finish the memory, and during the loading, when the save logo disappears, quit the game and you'll be in Constantinople. This is the same usage ;)

With this glitch i've been in the city where Leandros died, I've been where there are both chariot poursuit. And that's pretty fun :)

But leave ONLY when the save finished, that's very important ! I'm not responsable if you lose your save :)

XxSYD3WINDERxX
09-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Cool, rather than run the risk of a screwed over save, just back up your current data onto a USB memory stick or something xD

White24Room
09-22-2012, 02:21 PM
I never had problem with this glitch ;)

Etax2012
09-27-2012, 05:16 PM
dose any one know how to get the sword of vlad the impalor on pc?
or i must have some sort of DLC?

LukarFox
09-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Nice! I'm gonna try this out in a bit. I wish they would have let you explore Masyaf without the use of cheats.

dose any one know how to get the sword of vlad the impalor on pc?
or i must have some sort of DLC?

Wrong thread. :|

Anyway, you have to buy The Lost Archive. Go to Sofia's library, there should be a book you can examine there. After that, Vlad the Impaler's tomb will be located on the western wall of the southern island of Constantinople. Complete the level in the tomb, and you'll get the sword.

almostmorning
09-28-2012, 12:49 PM
@Etax2012: It was available to those who purchased the Collector's Edition, the Animus Edition, the Signature Edition or the Ultimate Bundle Edition of ACR. It is also made available to those who purchased The Lost Archive DLC.
src: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler's_Prison

Etax2012
09-28-2012, 07:58 PM
so to get the sword
i have to buy the game (the lost arcive DLC) from the game store