PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's tombs in reality

grizchicago
09-22-2012, 05:36 AM
So as I was playing AC 2 for the second time and I was also watching my friend complete the tombs, I was wondering, Is this stuff real? Like does something like this actually exist? For example, there is one of the tombs in Venice where you have to solve the four trials in X amount of time and pull down the level type thing. Once you completed all
4, the floor turned, made an assassins seal and then it slowly lowered to the underground. I know way back in the 15th and 16th century (probably before then as these tombs have already been around for a bit of time) they had done some impressive architecture. Also in the Uncharted series there is a lot of puzzle like things to unlock certain areas and such similar to some of the tombs. But if this kind of thing does actually exist from back in that time period can someone find me an example? I'm really curious.

xXHyperMidgetXx
09-22-2012, 05:42 AM
I think the place is real, but the tombs and free running puzzles are fictional

roostersrule2
09-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Yea as HyperMidget said, the buildings and places you go to are real but the whole tomb part of things are made up.

Locopells
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
As far as we know...

andreja110s
09-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I think you should get back to real life- the tombs might exist, but without the moving floor and **** like this...

XxSYD3WINDERxX
09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
If **** like that happened in real tombs, I'd be an adventurer.

pacmanate
09-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Try going down in one of the tomb locations yourself and see if they exist.