PDA

View Full Version : Liberation in-game name

GunnarGunderson
09-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Since Liberation is sort of a game within a game and is a product by abstergo, what will they call it? Abstergo wouldn't call it AC3: Liberation since the AC games don't exist in the AC universe.

Assassin_M
09-22-2012, 04:15 AM
Since Liberation is sort of a game within a game and is a product by abstergo, what will they call it? Abstergo wouldn't call it AC3: Liberation since the AC games don't exist in the AC universe.
Its just called "Liberation"....... I think

GunnarGunderson
09-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Its just called "Liberation"....... I think

sounds like something you'd name an atari game, not a simulated memory

TheDanteEX
09-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Wait, what? Isn't it just called the Animus? The person who will be using it, which I predict will remain anonymous, is just reliving their ancestor's memories, no?

rileypoole1234
09-22-2012, 03:48 PM
I don't understand your question at all. It's called Liberation. That's it.

GunnarGunderson
09-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Wait, what? Isn't it just called the Animus? The person who will be using it, which I predict will remain anonymous, is just reliving their ancestor's memories, no?

The animus is becoming a consumer product (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0WqeZ0kds) and consumers will relive memories that Abstergo releases as "games"

XxSYD3WINDERxX
09-22-2012, 04:31 PM
What does Abstergo get out of releasing the Animus as a product? I assume they store all the memories relived on a system so should anything come up about a PoE they can get info on it, rather than capture subjects such as Desmond.

LightRey
09-22-2012, 04:40 PM
What does Abstergo get out of releasing the Animus as a product? I assume they store all the memories relived on a system so should anything come up about a PoE they can get info on it, rather than capture subjects such as Desmond.
Propaganda apparently.

XxSYD3WINDERxX
09-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Propaganda apparently.
Promoting what though? Abstergo is already the biggest corporation out there.

LightRey
09-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Promoting what though? Abstergo is already the biggest corporation out there.
Yeah, but not to the people. Most people don't even know it exists.

TheDanteEX
09-22-2012, 04:56 PM
The animus is becoming a consumer product (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0WqeZ0kds) and consumers will relive memories that Abstergo releases as "games"

Oooh, I forgot about this trailer. Thank you for the clarification.