PDA

View Full Version : AC3 pre order bonus info? (US)

Kiltedbrick
09-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Does anyone have any more specific info about the pre order bonuses and/or the PS3 DLC? I want to pre order, but of course I want to get the most for my money, so if the "exclusive single-player missions" that come with each different retailer's pre order are the same as the PS3 DLC missions available right away anyway, then I want to buy from a store that has different pre order bonuses than the missions! Personally asking about the ones available in the USA. I've seen the assassinscreed.ubi.com page, but it doesn't have enough information to determine this. Thanks!

monster_rambo
09-22-2012, 05:34 AM
According to Assassin's Creed Wikia, the PS3 DLC exclusive will feature 4 missions featuring Benedic Arnold's defection to the British Army. All I know is that all of the PS3 versions have exclusives. There are different versions of the game and I am not sure which versions sell in the United States. I personally bought the Gamestop edition that comes with the lost mayan ruins and steel case at exactly the same retail price and free shipment. I think is available is US.

Kiltedbrick
09-23-2012, 08:24 PM
According to Assassin's Creed Wikia, the PS3 DLC exclusive will feature 4 missions featuring Benedic Arnold's defection to the British Army.

Argh, thank you, that was the information I was missing! Much appreciated.

On a side note, does anyone know why Walmart claims the flintlock musket (pistol) is their pre-order bonus? Isn't this a normal weapon in the game, seen in several trailers?

Ielgon
09-23-2012, 09:51 PM
The flintlock musket is like a sawn off musket, the flintlock pistols are already in the game as default weapons (I'd assume the flintlock musket is more powerful/more accurate). Hope my underlining clears it up for you. ^^

AssassinZ7
09-24-2012, 12:39 AM
what about target the scottish flintlock?

xXRyzonXx
09-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Probably a multiplayer character, or an extra mission.