PDA

View Full Version : Why when some1 left he gets a draw insted of lose

MIGHTY778343
09-21-2012, 04:08 AM
i mean if people get a bad starting hand they can just quit and still not lose, this is really bad. The people who quit should lose that is all

Chompman
09-21-2012, 04:27 AM
It's something they are looking into.

speedhealer128
09-21-2012, 05:00 AM
well you lose alot elo like 30 you need win 3 for take back that and this game dont have mulligan if have bad hand vs inferno free lose

Takarth
09-21-2012, 07:17 AM
You loose ELO like when you would have played the game. But you don't get the win rewards, since this could be abused. So if you enemie forfeits during one of the first turns he looses ELO and doesnt get any reward.

speedhealer128
09-21-2012, 08:05 AM
you get reward when people dodge in elo i was like 715 and only with dodge i hit 800 elo lol

r3tsa
09-21-2012, 01:15 PM
So basically there is no mulligan, so cheat your hand as much as you want it, sic!

MD78
09-21-2012, 04:27 PM
This thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714894-Quitting-at-match-begin-is-ELO-cheating-and-annoying) is about the ELO cheating aspect of leaving a match early.

Matrix.disc
09-22-2012, 12:25 PM
Please check out my reply in the thread mentioned by MD78 and support my point to ban that annoying, cheating abuser!

Kasseopea
09-23-2012, 04:43 AM
I dont see it as cheating. If you start a tournament game and you are vs someone who has 80+ rating, then its clear that you will most likely loose. Why should i fight someone like him, just to loose the points i got through victories before?

Also, isnt it just fair, that both players start with good hands? I think so. Sometimes i start with only magic and fortunes - how am i supposed to pose a threat if i cant do anything? If it would be a game like Yu-Gi-Oh or Sword Girls, you could argue, that every card has its use and if not, your deck is crappy, but in this game you have to level-up your hero and wait for wealth, so you can play them out and this way you might get stuck with nothing to play for 3-4 rounds.

Im ok with players leaving a game right at the start if they dont want to battle against me and i think its a good system to prevent abuse of a faction. (You know what i mean, undead bringing our their infect, inferno their powerhouse-abominations, haven with vestals and glories or stronghold with cyclops. You can beat those, but not if you cant play sh1t)

Matrix.disc
09-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Why should i fight someone like him, just to loose the points i got through victories before?
I am not sure if you know how tournaments work. You get an opponent an you fight him. If you are worse player, you lose, if you are better you win. So your "argument" doesn't even make any sense! Go and try to play in a MtG tournament and when you face a better opponent say "ops, I am not playing you, I don't like losing". That's laughable.

Le.Rancord
09-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Welll I hope it gets fixed. Ppl keep their normal elo low to get matchmaking vs easy enemy in tourney, and Leave when they are first or have a bad starting hand. Its definatly not a intended, cause u want the ppl to compete for top spots, not use such tricks to get easy gold.

we will see what they do, the game is out for a bit more than a wekk, so we need to give it some time.

r3tsa
09-23-2012, 04:22 PM
I dont see it as cheating. If you start a tournament game and you are vs someone who has 80+ rating, then its clear that you will most likely loose. Why should i fight someone like him, just to loose the points i got through victories before?

Also, isnt it just fair, that both players start with good hands? I think so. Sometimes i start with only magic and fortunes - how am i supposed to pose a threat if i cant do anything? If it would be a game like Yu-Gi-Oh or Sword Girls, you could argue, that every card has its use and if not, your deck is crappy, but in this game you have to level-up your hero and wait for wealth, so you can play them out and this way you might get stuck with nothing to play for 3-4 rounds.

Im ok with players leaving a game right at the start if they dont want to battle against me and i think its a good system to prevent abuse of a faction. (You know what i mean, undead bringing our their infect, inferno their powerhouse-abominations, haven with vestals and glories or stronghold with cyclops. You can beat those, but not if you cant play sh1t)

!st of all you are paired by the global ELO, and your logic is wrong, either the guy with high rating actually got good deck or he is abusing system like you, redrawing every hand to suit his need and earning unfair points. It's sad so many people are justifying this abusement, but I forgot that humans are ****ing monkeys. Basically you are justifying it because you use it yourself and it is a cheat because:

1. It is definitely not intended.
2. Not all players do it so it's not fair against others.
3. It breaks balance, definitely people who abuse it got more cards, and secondly more time due to this tactic.

Oh, and I forgot: if you think there should be mulligan, be adult and go write about it on the forum... there was a topic already on the forum and guess what? None of the abusers wrote anything(well maybe Chompman[he is defending it{sic!} but i don't know if he uses it himself]).

speedhealer128
09-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Again other comment mad with me r3tsa lol dont know why you can win 15 win and get first tier reward is easy but w.e ofc this game need mulling if you dont get card cost 2 or 3 first hand is hard come back more if the enemy use dark assasin broken or inferno fast move

r3tsa
09-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Don't flatter yourself dude, seriously everyone who should, already understood my point, so further discussion with you is pointless.

Matrix.disc
09-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure if this topic has been read and analysed by Aza, so I'd like to bump it and underline that our well known abuser has won the tournament yet another time and banning him/wiping his account still should happen.