PDA

View Full Version : Still no way to get sharpshooter on the 360 in the US?

Celtic Sicillan
09-20-2012, 11:32 PM
i really want to get the sharpshooter multiplayer character. but i live in the usa and want to use it on xbox? is there any way to get him?

Free_Hidings
09-20-2012, 11:58 PM
I thought US people get the Sharpshooter? In the special edition? And Europe got the Redcoat?

Not too sure but anyway, if you can't find it you can DLC it for like a dollar... Inconvinient but no biggie.

Celtic Sicillan
09-21-2012, 12:10 AM
okay awesome. do you knwo if that dlc comes out much later on ito the game like it did in AC:R or is it an option with the game?

MangoCookies
09-21-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm sorry to say but, the US won't be getting the sharpshooter on the 360. Only PC players can get it if they order The Ubi Deluxe Edition. We console players only get the redcoat as a pre-order bonus.
Anyway, the DLC for the charpshooter should be available to us later on to the game in AC3, similar to what AC:B and AC:R did with those exclusive pre-order characters.

Check this out for more information. ==> http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/pre-order/index.aspx

Poodle_of_Doom
09-21-2012, 05:57 AM
Well that kind of sucks. I thought there was a special trophy you get for getting all the trophies... which this would kind of ruin...

Aphex_Tim
09-21-2012, 08:55 AM
I thought US people get the Sharpshooter? In the special edition? And Europe got the Redcoat?

Not too sure but anyway, if you can't find it you can DLC it for like a dollar... Inconvinient but no biggie.

Europe gets the sharpshooter with the Freedom Edition.