PDA

View Full Version : Who's The Father? Game

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Since we're just a little over a month from the release, the answer may leak any moment now. So let's vote and have last moments of fun speculating ;)

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Im gonna love this:rolleyes:

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Im gonna love this:rolleyes:I bet you will but admit it, it's such an interesting mystery :D

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:10 PM
I bet you will but admit it, it's such an interesting mystery :D

It is..The changing Stories... The wait..... THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SEE THE SIG I MADE YOU xD

TheHumanTowel
09-20-2012, 11:15 PM
This video seems fitting in this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZ4fjZq-H4
I look forward to a similar situation occuring in AC3.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:16 PM
It is..The changing Stories... The wait..... THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SEE THE SIG I MADE YOU xD
Can't wait till you to see the one I made for you http://i48.tinypic.com/1ifmfo.gif

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Can't wait till you to see the one I made for you http://i48.tinypic.com/1ifmfo.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mah3z0e3Ca1ql45gs.gif

playassassins1
09-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Not this again....

Charles lee is not his father. I'm sure about that. Haytham kenway could be his father...

But for now. I'm saying it's someone else

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Not this again....

Charles lee is not his father. I'm sure about that. Haytham kenway could be his father...

But for now. I'm saying it's someone else

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/NeonBlitz/WtfLucy.gif

playassassins1
09-20-2012, 11:26 PM

You think it's charles lee?

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:27 PM
You think it's charles lee?

No... I just hate that you didnt vote for Haytham:p

Does anyone know what Haytham means ??:rolleyes: DONT SAY !!....... I will:p

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
No... I just hate that you didnt vote for Haytham:p

Does anyone know what Haytham means ??:rolleyes: DONT SAY !!....... I will:pYes we know :o Yet his son wouldn't have an eagle-like name? :O

Layytez
09-20-2012, 11:31 PM
Alright I done some thinking about this. If Haytham Kenway is Connor's father then he hasn't met him. Connor knows of this name due to that old man we have seen a few times. He may be the one who taught Haytham the sklls to be an assassin. Haytham might be dead at that point where Connor village burns down so in respect of Haytham the old dude tells Connor about his father introduces Connor to the Assassins and Connor then dons his fathers last name Kenway and fights for the same thing his Haythem fought for.

MetalCreed
09-20-2012, 11:32 PM
If Haythem is Arabic, then surely Connor's father is of Syrian Arabic descent

Calling it

unless -SPOILER-

Unless this mysterious mentor is Altair's descendant and he gave him a new name for him

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Yes we know :o Yet his son wouldn't have an eagle-like name? :O

Hawk.. Not eagle:rolleyes:

Also, since he was raised away from his feather.....Maybe

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Also, since he was raised away from his feather.....MaybeWell if it's that guy from the manor, then he surely wasn't far away from his son :rolleyes: But he could always make up for it by giving him eagle/hawk-like arabic first name to move in the colonies :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Well if it's that guy from the manor, then he surely wasn't far away from his son :rolleyes: But he could always make up for it by giving him eagle/hawk-like arabic first name to move in the colonies :rolleyes:

Did I just type "Feather" instead of Father ? -___-;

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:47 PM
Did I just type "Feather" instead of Father ? -___-;yep, oops :rolleyes:

And dayum, Lee is flopping HARD in the poll :O

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 11:50 PM
yep, oops :rolleyes:

And dayum, Lee is flopping HARD in the poll :O

An Uneducated Monkey would know its Haytham..... Like Myself:p

Get it ? Uneducated ? Monkey ?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 11:56 PM
An Uneducated Monkey would know its Haytham..... Like Myself:p

Get it ? Uneducated ? Monkey ?No, I'm not sure what's your point :p

kudos17
09-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Could it be, perhaps, that Haytham was Connor's mentor, and Connor merely adopts his last name as a tribute? And, also along this line of thought, neither Charles Lee nor Haytham were the father?

Could it even be that the father was... dun dun dun... NO ONE SPECIAL IN PARTICULAR? :eek: MAYBE... THE FATHER WAS GEORGE WASHINGTON

But seriously, I don't think the father is going to be anyone we think it is.

kriegerdesgottes
09-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Didn't someone say that Connor doesn't come from an assassin family like Ezio? I'm not agreeing with the Charles Lee nonsense but I thought I heard someone say that. I am sure however that Connor is at the very least somehow related to Haytham. I personally hope it's his father as Haytham is probably an assassin and I love the whole "I come from a line of assassins" theme. I hope Connor doesn't turn out to just be some guy whose village gets burned and is a really good fighter/climber so he becomes an assassin and somehow gets eagle vision.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I hope Connor doesn't turn out to just be some guy whose village gets burned and is a really good fighter/climber so he becomes an assassin and somehow gets eagle vision.This is exactly what I want. I'm not a fan of "I come from a line of assassins" theme anymore, especially done 4th time. There's no need for this 'dynastic/family' feel to the Assassins, they should be united under common idea of freedom and be made of various diverse but capable people, not just dynasties.

EDIT: I guess I could accept if his mother was an assassin, at least it would be more original than 3rd super assassin father in just 5 games

tarrero
09-21-2012, 01:24 AM
I agree with RatonhnhakeFan! I prefer if Connor was not born into the order.......

DinoSteve1
09-21-2012, 05:56 AM
Should I know them people? Charles Lee sounds vaguely familiar.

This is exactly what I want. I'm not a fan of "I come from a line of assassins" theme anymore, especially done 4th time. There's no need for this 'dynastic/family' feel to the Assassins, they should be united under common idea of freedom and be made of various diverse but capable people, not just dynasties.

EDIT: I guess I could accept if his mother was an assassin, at least it would be more original than 3rd super assassin father in just 5 games

Doesn't he have to be related to the Assassin's to carry the Assassin gene that allows him to use eagle vision and stuff?

DinoSteve1
09-21-2012, 06:03 AM

Love that, you think Desmond just ask her to show him her tits or something.

Assassin_M
09-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Should I know them people? Charles Lee sounds vaguely familiar.

Doesn't he have to be related to the Assassin's to carry the Assassin gene that allows him to use eagle vision and stuff?

Nope... Its not an Assassin Exclusive thing..

Love that, you think Desmond just ask her to show him her tits or something.
xD

ProletariatPleb
09-21-2012, 06:38 AM
I was wondering something, don't you think maybe it's Connor who has the bloodline of both Ezio and Alta´r? The point where they converge. If that is so, then each of the parents has to be related to Ezio and Alta´r, one to each. If Haytham is the father, then my guess would be he is from Alta´r's bloodline.

DinoSteve1
09-21-2012, 06:44 AM
I'd love to see Desmond's family tree sometime, it would be interesting to see how all these ancestors are related to him.

MetalCreed
09-21-2012, 07:05 AM
I'd love to see Desmond's family tree sometime, it would be interesting to see how all these ancestors are related to him.

Hopefully the encyclopedia touches on that

EscoBlades
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm not telling!

*goes back into Animus simulation*

Sushiglutton
09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Charles Lee who will turn out to be a templar and a traitor. We will settle the score when we assassinate him 1782 at a Philly tavern.

MasterSimaYi
09-21-2012, 04:44 PM
If Haythem is Arabic, then surely Connor's father is of Syrian Arabic descent

Calling it

unless -SPOILER-

Unless this mysterious mentor is Altair's descendant and he gave him a new name for him

If my parents like an English first name yet they are both Dutch, and I obtain that English first name while having a Dutch surname, would that mean I have English ancestry?

Azula2005
09-21-2012, 04:53 PM
MY NAME IS HAYTHAM OMG OMG OMG OMG 11111111!!!!!!

where did this come from?!
Who's this Haytham kenway? Someone please explain?

gosh i'm so lost..:s

thanks habibis

IceHot100
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not telling!

*goes back into Animus simulation*

So you know who it is? :P

im3jia
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
MY NAME IS HAYTHAM OMG OMG OMG OMG 11111111!!!!!!where did this come from?!Who's this Haytham kenway? Someone please explain? gosh i'm so lost..:sthanks habibisYou can read it here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/711356-The-Assassin-s-Creed-Forsaken-novel-might-be-a-prequel-to-AC3-***-POTENTIAL-SPOILERS?highlight=Forsaken

LightRey
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Moving this discussion here:

Yet here they seem to be going through a lot of trouble to make RatonhnhakÚ:ton as similar to Lee's children as possible when Lee will be one of the main characters in the game.
There's no evidence of them going through any trouble for that. It could just be a coincidence and even if it's not, how is it going through trouble?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Moving this discussion here:

There's no evidence of them going through any trouble for that. It could just be a coincidence and even if it's not, how is it going through trouble?The information of Lee's children (including the birth year) is right there on Lee's Wikipedia page, first thing they check. Furthermore, they obviously went through tons and tons of documents so there's absolutely no way they're unaware of Lee's children, their birth place & birth date and who was the mother

LightRey
09-23-2012, 11:18 PM
The information of Lee's children (including the birth year) is right there on Lee's Wikipedia page, first thing they check. Furthermore, they obviously went through tons and tons of documents so there's absolutely no way they're unaware of Lee's children, their birth place & birth date and who was the mother
Yes, but that's not going through any trouble. There's no reason to assume they deliberately went out of their way to make him half-native. It's not any trouble. The whole Auditore name thing and the complete evasion of obvious real-life alternatives is a clear sign of avoiding direct real-life connections, quite contrary to what you're pointing out.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Yes, but that's not going through any trouble. There's no reason to assume they deliberately went out of their way to make him half-native. It's not any trouble. The whole Auditore name thing and the complete evasion of obvious real-life alternatives is a clear sign of avoiding direct real-life connections, quite contrary to what you're pointing out.
Then why not say right away that RatonhnhakÚ:ton is completely fictional.? They did say it multiple times with Aveline

LightRey
09-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Then why not say right away that RatonhnhakÚ:ton is completely fictional.? They did say it multiple times with Aveline
Because it's significant to the construction of her character. She's based on several real-life characters in similar situations and being the first female lead in a full AC game, that's very relevant. They never mentioned Ezio or Desmond were completely fictional either, though they obviously are.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 11:43 PM
Because it's significant to the construction of her character. She's based on several real-life characters in similar situations and being the first female lead in a full AC game, that's very relevant. They never mentioned Ezio or Desmond were completely fictional either, though they obviously are.
But the English-Mohawk heritage is important to the construct of his character too in the time setting

LightRey
09-23-2012, 11:45 PM
But the English-Mohawk heritage is important to the construct of his character too in the time setting
I'm not denying that, but that only makes that as a connection to Lee less relevant. You're just giving them a reason to have a half-Mohawk character besides the one you're advocating.

LoyalACFan
09-30-2012, 03:53 AM
So... just bumping this to acknowledge that Connor's mentor is Achilles. As far as I've seen, the two competing theories are that Haytham Kenway was either his father, or his mentor whose name Connor adopted. So... take from that what you will. And before we go all "Achilles is a weird name, it could be Haytham's secret pseudonym!"... no. Achilles is half-Caribbean. He's not Haytham.

NOLA_Assassin
09-30-2012, 12:11 PM
I was wondering something, don't you think maybe it's Connor who has the bloodline of both Ezio and Alta´r? The point where they converge. If that is so, then each of the parents has to be related to Ezio and Alta´r, one to each. If Haytham is the father, then my guess would be he is from Alta´r's bloodline.

But what about the Mohawk mother? How could she be from Ezio's bloodline?

HisSpiritLives
09-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Charls Lee!

andreja110s
09-30-2012, 02:31 PM
I don┤t think Charles Lee is Connor┤s father... That would be too Hollywoodish if you ask me.
And I don┤t know what to say about Haytham Kenway. Like some others I am sick of the parents being assassins. I hope Connor┤s father is a random dude from England.

LightRey
09-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Little late to do this, but I'm quite sure they pointed out quite a while ago that Connor is related to neither.

Layytez
09-30-2012, 03:16 PM
So my theory is a little promising. Achilles is old enough to have taught Haytham how to be an assassin. Connor could merely adopt the name to pay homage to him because he inspires him.

there76
09-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Can't be Charles Lee for a two reasons.

1.Connor was born on 1753, the developers have been constantly saying we are playing 30 year of Connors life. If the game ends in 1783, then he must have been born on or before 1753. Charles Lee did not arrive in America until 1754.

2. Charles Lee did not get married to the Mohawk lady until 1756. So even if Connor was born in 1755, Charles Lee could still not be the father.

Charles Lee will most likely shown during his Connor's childhood. I am starting to believe that he will be a good guy, with a hard heart. The scene with him and Connor on the tree is probably him stopping Connor from getting himself killed after see colonist setting fire to his village.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
You can all deny it, but it is true....

HAYTHAM IS THE FATHER... HA !!

POP1Fan
09-30-2012, 06:00 PM
I think the father is going to be Darth Vader.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 06:10 PM
n

I think the father is going to be Darth Vader.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HisSpiritLives
09-30-2012, 07:37 PM
You can all deny it, but it is true....

HAYTHAM IS THE FATHER... HA !!

It would be cool if Connor father is Assassin too ,maybe he will teach him some moves.

projectpat06
10-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Connor might not be the son of Charles Lee. But there is no doubt that Tom Selleck is...

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/da/Charles_Lee_young.jpg
http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/images/photos/tom_selleck_01.jpg

BLEEPYOU11
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Haytham obviosly scince he has the same last name or nickname KENWAY!

FinalJ1
10-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Connor might not be the son of Charles Lee. But there is no doubt that Tom Selleck is...

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/da/Charles_Lee_young.jpg
http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/images/photos/tom_selleck_01.jpg
LMAO, omg that is funny as hell.

KillGhast
10-26-2012, 04:45 PM
I also know it's Haytham Kenway

:p

AnthonyA85
10-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Ok, since the 'Mystery' is no longer a mystery, and we now know for a fact that Lee is not the father (or even related to Connor in any way), this thread can die a quiet lonely death and fossilize in peace.

Hagis21
10-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Haytham Kenway isn't that obvious?

Layytez
10-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Obvious or not I don't think Connor knew who Haytham was prior to Achilles.

Felix-Vivo
10-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Obvious or not I don't think Connor knew who Haytham was prior to Achilles.

This is one thing I will be interested to see play out... how much Connor does/doesn't know about his father :)

Grazel69
10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I think Charles Lee is the biological father
and I think Haytham Kenway is kindof his role-model father because he grew up with him and not Charles, hence Connor being referred to as Connor Kenway by devs

Mr_Shade
10-26-2012, 06:36 PM
my lips are sealed... who knows could be a double bluff..

I'm hoping Optimus Prime is myself..

projectpat06
10-26-2012, 06:39 PM
I only revived the thread for the Tom Selleck joke. Every time I see Lee now, I'm gonna be like, "Thank you Tom Selleck. You brawny man with your awesome mustache"

scooper121s
10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Haythum kenway.
It fits,
Half british, Hay is a brit.
If we play as haythum at the start, he could pass on his genetics, causing esmond to relive the memorys of conner.

kriegerdesgottes
10-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Why is this Charles Lee thing even still a question? Charles Lee is NOT the father. His father is Haytham Kenway. I know this to be 110% true......

scooper121s
10-27-2012, 12:38 AM
Why is this Charles Lee thing even still a question? Charles Lee is NOT the father. His father is Haytham Kenway. I know this to be 110% true......
Agreed,

RatonhnhakeFan
10-27-2012, 01:00 AM

it's not a question anymore. People are just jumping on a chance to pretend like it was so incredibly obvious fro the get go :rolleyes:

RatonhnhakeFan
10-27-2012, 01:04 AM
It would be cool if Connor father is Assassin tooSure, afterall that SO original in this franchise, the hero having an assassin father zzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz............