PDA

View Full Version : Ratonhnhaké:ton's mom? [Spoilers]

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 08:40 PM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2427/mysteryguest.jpg

Could it be? :D That certainly was my first though when I saw this, considering it's a pic from the Sequence 1 & 2 in which we're supposed to see his birth and young years :D

sasukeuchiha50
09-20-2012, 08:45 PM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2427/mysteryguest.jpg

Could it be? :D That certainly was my first though when I saw this, considering it's a pic from the Sequence 1 & 2 in which we're supposed to see his birth and young years :D
Does that look like a girl to you?

ACfan443
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
:O seems very likely. Her picture being there also supports the theory of playing as her in the beginning (if that is his mother)

EDIT: since it says 'mystery guest' it could just be any old person he'll encounter

KH_Austin
09-20-2012, 08:47 PM
I have to agree... it must be his mom! :O

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Urhm yes lol?

IceHot100
09-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Where did you get it with the pics?Are they already on where you can download of stuff for that Ubipoints?

tarrero
09-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Where did you get that from??????????????

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Where did you get it with the pics?Are they already on where you can download of stuff for that Ubipoints?

Where did you get that from??????????????From here, uPlay rewards where already revealed :) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/715134-AC3-UPLAY-rewards-and-actions

EDIT: since it says 'mystery guest' it could just be any old person he'll encounterShe doesn't look old, looks like a young woman to me

tarrero
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Dafuq!!!! I had not noticed it!!!
THANKS!

Ashen-AngelFox
09-20-2012, 09:11 PM
She doesn't look old, looks like a young woman to me

I don't think he means the person is old themselves, but just that it could be anybody. -Any old- person and not any -old person-. I think. But I did think about that being his mother when I say the images yesterday when I looked from within AC2. The structure of the face seems more feminine at the very least to me.

HorTyS
09-20-2012, 09:12 PM

Does that look like a man to you?

tarrero
09-20-2012, 09:12 PM
She looks in her 20s

Abdelbar94
09-20-2012, 09:22 PM

yeh why not

eagleforlife1
09-20-2012, 09:25 PM

No, you're right.

She looks like a woman.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't think he means the person is old themselves, but just that it could be anybody. -Any old- person and not any -old person-.Yeah could be anyone, I don't think "Mystery Guest" refers to this woman (especially if she's his mom, I mean why would mom be a mystery haha? ;)

ACfan443
09-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Yeah could be anyone, I don't think "Mystery Guest" refers to this woman (especially if she's his mom, I mean why would mom be a mystery haha? ;)

Yeah I wasn't calling her old, when I said 'any old person' I meant it in a phrase context, not literally :P
Anyway, I really hope we get to play as his mum at the beginning of the game, it'd be pretty cool.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Anyway, I really hope we get to play as his mum at the beginning of the game, it'd be pretty cool.It would be great! But TBH I don't think we're gonna play as her or his dad :( I think if there are any memories of his mom/dad in the game, it will be just cutscenes (like for example: his dad arrives in America on a ship in a cinematic sequence, camera zooms out, AC3 logo blah blah then quick cutscene where he meets the mom, then birth and we start playing as little Ratonhnhaké:ton)

ACfan443
09-20-2012, 11:23 PM
It would be great! But TBH I don't think we're gonna play as her or his dad :( I think if there are any memories of his mom/dad in the game, it will be just cutscenes (like for example: his dad arrives in America on a ship in a cinematic sequence, camera zooms out, AC3 logo blah blah then quick cutscene where he meets the mom, then birth and we start playing as little Ratonhnhaké:ton)

This could very well be the case, or there could be many other ways they start it off. I don't think they'll do the whole birth sequence like they did with Ezio, 'cause that'd just be copy and paste, which is something they've been trying up avoid. I have a feeling there'll be a very interesting start to the historical part of the game (especially because they've kept Connor's birth date a secret, we don't know what's gonna happen between 1753 and 1755) hopefully I'm gonna be pleasantly surprised :D

Layytez
09-20-2012, 11:36 PM
Hai mom :D

Stroonzje
09-21-2012, 04:58 AM
Why would a mystery guest be his mom?

Maybe its the person who recruited him into the order. And during sequence 2 he shows up when your still young, therefore a mystery guest.

cmrggamer
09-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Or maybe the mystery guest could be Connor's father? He may not have known who his father was if he left before he was born. Just a thought.

ProletariatPleb
09-21-2012, 05:23 AM
My first thought after looking at the pic was...Hobo Aveline?

InfamousQ1987
09-21-2012, 05:28 AM
I think it would be cool to play as Connor's mom for sequence 1&2. I think the "Mystery guest" is more intended for the player? Maybe?...Maybe not?

Anyways if not playable I would like some backstory on his mom and "Daddy Dearest", kind of like what Assassin's Creed Lineage was to Assassin's Creed 2.

xXRyzonXx
09-21-2012, 05:51 AM
Or maybe the mystery guest could be Connor's father? He may not have known who his father was if he left before he was born. Just a thought.

I hope you aren't trying to say the person on the picture is Connor's father, the person in that picture does not look at all European.

DinoSteve1
09-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Might be his girlfriend?

cmrggamer
09-21-2012, 02:09 PM
I hope you aren't trying to say the person on the picture is Connor's father, the person in that picture does not look at all European.

No, I was saying that if the mom is in the picture but she's not the mystery guest perhaps it's Connor's father.
That person doesn't look like a man to me, either.

POP1Fan
09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Ratonhanke:ton's mom! Can Ratonhanke:ton come to play outside?

r4inm4n1991
09-21-2012, 02:49 PM
The "Mystery Guest" is maybe Connor itself, Desmond doesnt know about him in Revelations, he will find out about Connor(maybe suddenly by someone) in the bginning of AC3.

andreja110s
09-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Or it could be before Connor´s birth. It could be his father( mistery guest) and mother( the woman on the picture) when they meet and the things they did after

dewgel
09-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Ratonhanke:ton's mom! Can Ratonhanke:ton come to play outside?

*Connor's mom

Also, my first thought was also Aveline, but looking alot more native. The timeline fits, however she looks younger in the Liberation videos than she does here, so that can't be her.

It's most likely going to be Connor's mother, it suits the theme of "mystery" guest. Or perhaps the chinese Assassin's?

Felix-Vivo
09-21-2012, 06:03 PM
MAYBE AVELINE IS CONNOR'S MOTHER

(What have I just done...)

Anyway, now I think about it I remember seeing a clip of devs working on some free running through trees and my first thought was, 'Wow, Connor runs like a girl.' BUT MAYBE.... it was his mum they were animating.

Ry_Ry_Am_I
09-21-2012, 07:42 PM
I believe the "mystery guest" will be the arrival of the British or Colonists to Connor's village, and either peacefully at first or with brute force, they end up destroying it. Connor's momma, shown here most likely, is killed in the ensuing fight...and being a momma's boy, there's all the reason he needs to fight for justice! Also, if it is indeed the Colonists (seems more plausible), then there may be some brutal hack n' slashing of them that ALL you "boo hoo, it's all anti-British" naysayers will be delighted to engage in!!

Assassin_M
09-21-2012, 07:45 PM
if it is indeed the Colonists (seems more plausible), then there may be some brutal hack n' slashing of them that ALL you "boo hoo, it's all anti-British" naysayers will be delighted to engage in!!
It is indeed Colonists and we already knew that.

andreja110s
09-21-2012, 08:17 PM
I believe the "mystery guest" will be the arrival of the British or Colonists to Connor's village, and either peacefully at first or with brute force, they end up destroying it.

This

Locopells
09-22-2012, 01:25 AM
Colonists - they said so, that's kinda why he's neutral...

FirestarLuva
09-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Great find! I really hope we get to play as his mother/father.

TheDeceptor
09-23-2012, 02:43 PM
This is a long shot but it might be an older version of Aveline.

andreja110s
09-23-2012, 02:58 PM
I don´t think that´s Aveline... Maybe we are all wrong and it turns out it is just a random native American woman

LightRey
09-23-2012, 03:01 PM
I sincerely doubt that's Aveline. We're talking about sequence 1 & 2 here.

dewgel
09-23-2012, 04:10 PM
I sincerely doubt that's Aveline. We're talking about sequence 1 & 2 here.

Why would it not be? She joined the Assassin order alot sooner than Connor did so she's older.

PS. She doesn't look like Aveline in that photo, but, there's every chance that she is the one who showed Connor the ways of the Assassin, right?

LightRey
09-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Why would it not be? She joined the Assassin order alot sooner than Connor did so she's older.

PS. She doesn't look like Aveline in that photo, but, there's every chance that she is the one who showed Connor the ways of the Assassin, right?
You're expecting her to visit the Frontier? He's probably not even an assassin yet in those sequences, or barely one. Not to mention that Aveline might've joined earlier, but not while Connor was still a young child, so at the time of those sequences, she herself likely wasn't even an assassin yet. Finally, even as an Assassin, she was active in an entirely different area.

trane123455
09-23-2012, 04:32 PM
maybe he's girlfriend

Stroonzje
09-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Guys. it says mystery guest... MMMMMMYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRR RYYYYYYYYYYY OoOooOoOooOOo. So i doubt Connor will know her. My closest guess is she is the one to recruit him into the assassin order.

tarrero
09-23-2012, 05:29 PM
mystery guest??????

To me that might be the one to recruit Connor into the order.....

FirestarLuva
09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
My guess is Desmond will view Charles Lee/ Connor's mother memories, since he'll probably get desynchronized when he'll try to view the memory when Connor's village gets burnt down, (like the fight with Cesare at the beginning of ACB) which might make sense with the achievement 'Rude Awakening'. Desmond re-enters the Animus. He starts following Connor's mother/father, and if Connor's father turns out to be Charles Lee, then it would make sense for the game to start at 1753, but Connor being born at 1755. :3

LightRey
09-23-2012, 08:30 PM
My guess is Desmond will view Charles Lee/ Connor's mother memories, since he'll probably get desynchronized when he'll try to view the memory when Connor's village gets burnt down, (like the fight with Cesare at the beginning of ACB) which might make sense with the achievement 'Rude Awakening'. Desmond re-enters the Animus. He starts following Connor's mother/father, and if Connor's father turns out to be Charles Lee, then it would make sense for the game to start at 1753, but Connor being born at 1755. :3
There's no reason to assume Charles Lee is Connor's father. The dates don't really match up and there is someone else confirmed with the exact same last name as Connor (Kenway).

dewgel
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
You're expecting her to visit the Frontier? He's probably not even an assassin yet in those sequences, or barely one. Not to mention that Aveline might've joined earlier, but not while Connor was still a young child, so at the time of those sequences, she herself likely wasn't even an assassin yet. Finally, even as an Assassin, she was active in an entirely different area.

She joined the Assassin's in 1759, Connor joined the Assassins in 1770. What's to say she didn't expand her influence in the Frontier?

FirestarLuva
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
There's no reason to assume Charles Lee is Connor's father. The dates don't really match up and there is someone else confirmed with the exact same last name as Connor (Kenway).

You mean Haytham Kenway? I think he might be someone who takes care of Connor after his village is burned or maybe Mentor of the assassins. Connor might have taken the name Kenway so he can move easier through colonial cities. The last name Kenway doesn't have to mean its his father's. If you've seen the Inside AC series, there's this old man that Connor lives with. I'm not saying he's Haytham or his father, but you never know. He might turn out to be his uncle, grandfather, anything.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
You mean Haytham Kenway? I think he might be someone who takes care of Connor after his village is burned or maybe Mentor of the assassins. Connor might have taken the name Kenway so he can move easier through colonial cities. The last name Kenway doesn't have to mean its his father's. If you've seen the Inside AC series, there's this old man that Connor lives with. I'm not saying he's Haytham or his father, but you never know. He might turn out to be his uncle, grandfather, anything.
I'm not saying it is, but it's a much better candidate for his father than Lee.

FirestarLuva
09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm not saying it is, but it's a much better candidate for his father than Lee.

We'll see. :3

LightRey
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
We'll see. :3
We will indeed.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm not saying it is, but it's a much better candidate for his father than Lee.Not really, especially not in the context of devs trying to avoid Ezio comparisons. Assassin father plot device is already gonna be heavily present in modern day storyline with Desmond & William

LightRey
09-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Not really, especially not in the context of devs trying to avoid Ezio comparisons. Assassin father plot device is already gonna be heavily present in modern day storyline with Desmond & William
That's speculative at best. You have no idea what the devs' intentions are with the plot. Maybe they would deliberately do it for the both of them to draw a parallel.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Maybe they would deliberately do it for the both of them to draw a parallel.Then they should've left Ezio and Altair out of this plot device and save it for Ratonhnhaké:ton. At this point, doing it for the 4th time would just reek out of lack of ideas

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Then they should've left Ezio and Altair out of this plot device and save it for Ratonhnhaké:ton. At this point, doing it for the 4th time would just reek out of lack of ideas
Why's that? If it's a recurring theme it'll make the link between all of them that much stronger. You're making so many assumptions about storytelling that just don't make sense.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Why's that? If it's a recurring theme it'll make the link between all of them that much stronger. You're making so many assumptions about storytelling that just don't make sense.
They don't need to be linked even more. There already is a link between all of of them - the Assassin order and the ideas that stand behind it and Desmond who should draw & learn from diverse lives of interesting characters. This "assassin father" is just forcing connections for the sake of it. And no, it's not an 'assumption' that the same plot device done for 4/4 main characters in the same franchise gets tired, it simply is.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
They don't need to be linked even more. There already is a link between all of of them - the Assassin order and the ideas that stand behind it. This "assassin father" is just forcing connections for the sake of it. Desmond is supposed to be this link and draw & learn from diverse lives of interesting characters. And no, it's not an 'assumption' that the same plot device done for 4/4 main characters in the same franchise gets tired, it simply is.
That's an assumption. You don't know what the possible significance of the link might be and you have no idea what the devs are trying to do with the plot. You're basing your argument entirely on the assumption that they can't tell a good story with a recurring theme such as that, nay, you're basing your entire argument on the assumption that they don't think they can. Moreover, I wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. Your reasoning contains a fallacy. You're basing your argument on at least one premise I disagree with (that such a plot device would get tired).

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:24 PM
That's an assumption. You don't know what the possible significance of the link might be and you have no idea what the devs are trying to do with the plot. You're basing your argument entirely on the assumption that they can't tell a good story with a recurring theme such as that, nay, you're basing your entire argument on the assumption that they don't think they can. Moreover, I wholeheartedly disagree with you on this. Your reasoning contains a fallacy. You're basing your argument on at least one premise I disagree with (that such a plot device would get tired).Great, you liked the same thing done over and over again, I don't.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Great, you liked the same thing done over and over again, I don't.
It doesn't matter if either of us likes it or not, it matters that it's not a common ground and thus it's a fallacy.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:32 PM
It doesn't matter if either of us likes it or not, it matters that it's not a common ground and thus it's a fallacy.Using assassin father for the main hero for the 4th time would not be original. This is just a fact. Sure, they could try to make it as original as possible, but it would still be feeling tired.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Using assassin father for the main hero for the 4th time would not be original. This is just a fact. Sure, they could try to make it as original as possible, but it would still be feeling tired.
Even if it's not original, that doesn't mean it's bad storytelling. The term "recurring theme" is a neutral term as you may have noticed, which means that if there are "bad" recurring themes, there are likely to be good ones as well (and I'm quite convinced there are). Finally, even if we suppose it would be a bad thing, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be in the story. The story of Assassin's Creed III isn't perfect by definition.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Even if it's not original, that doesn't mean it's bad storytelling. The term "recurring theme" is a neutral term as you may have noticed, which means that if there are "bad" recurring themes, there are likely to be good ones as well (and I'm quite convinced there are). Finally, even if we suppose it would be a bad thing, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be in the story. The story of Assassin's Creed III isn't perfect by definition.Then the question is is this one of the good themes to recur. I say no, because this plot device determines heavily that the main protagonists entered the assassin path thanks to their fathers. Instead of major accident, or major love affair, or major world event, or major idea. There are so many things you can have the hero be pushed by, why does it always have to be the father in major way? It ain't even realistic that 3 of Desmond's ancestors who also likely happen to be the most important assassins ever also just happened to have assassin father who influenced them greatly. Such connections feel contrived to me

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Then the question is is this one of the good themes to recur. I say no, because this plot device determines heavily that the main protagonists entered the assassin path thanks to their fathers. Instead of major accident, or major love affair, or major world event, or major idea. There are so many things you can have the hero be pushed by, why does it always have to be the father in major way? It ain't even realistic that 3 of Desmond's ancestors who also likely happen to be the most important assassins ever also just happened to have assassin father who influenced them greatly. Such connections feel contrived to me
Again, that's your opinion. You're not arguing based on absolute, common premises. You're simply arguing your point based on what you interpret to be a good story, which is a relative term.
And finally, again, you have not addressed my second point. The story of Assassin's Creed III isn't perfect by definition. Even if this would be bad storytelling, that doesn't mean it won't actually be part of the story.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 09:53 PM
And finally, again, you have not addressed my second point. The story of Assassin's Creed III isn't perfect by definition. Even if this would be bad storytelling, that doesn't mean it won't actually be part of the story.Of course it may happen. But the 1 evidence so far is the Kenway last name. If that's an evidence at all though, considering the Connor name ain't real

LightRey
09-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Of course it may happen. But the 1 evidence so far is the Kenway last name. If that's an evidence at all though, considering the Connor name ain't real
It's a stronger sign than some person being there at the wrong time who happened to have native American kids at that wrong time. Besides, my point isn't that he's his father, it's that there's no good reason to assume that Lee is his father.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 10:01 PM
it's that there's no good reason to assume that Lee is his father.Other than matching dates, Lee interacting with him & Ubisoft removing the 1755 date while the spelling mistake in Ratonhnhaké:ton name is still sitting there?

LightRey
09-23-2012, 10:16 PM
Other than matching dates, Lee interacting with him & Ubisoft removing the 1755 date while the spelling mistake in Ratonhnhaké:ton name is still sitting there?
Those aren't reasons to assume, those are reasons to suspect and frankly, I don't see Ubisoft ever making a character that actually existed a main character.

tarrero
09-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Those aren't reasons to assume, those are reasons to suspect and frankly, I don't see Ubisoft ever making a character that actually existed a main character.

I know it is a facebook game.....But Giovanni Borgia did exist.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
I know it is a facebook game.....But Giovanni Borgia did exist.
I'm referring to the main games obviously. All the PL main characters actually existed.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Those aren't reasons to assume, those are reasons to suspect and frankly, I don't see Ubisoft ever making a character that actually existed a main character.There's a big difference between say, playing as George Washington, than playing as someone who has no historic records existing, not even a name. The only record that exist is that Charles Lee had twins with Native woman and that's it.

LightRey
09-23-2012, 10:58 PM
There's a big difference between say, playing as George Washington, than playing as someone who has no historic records existing, not even a name. The only record that exist is that Charles Lee had twins with Native woman and that's it.
Be that as it may, they could easily have done the same for Ezio, or even Altaďr, yet they deliberately chose to give them absolutely no existing connections, not even a distant family member. Even the name Auditore was adopted from an already existing family, so Ezio is not even related to the actual Auditore family that did exist. I see this as going through a lot of trouble to actually avoid such connections.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Be that as it may, they could easily have done the same for Ezio, or even Altaďr, yet they deliberately chose to give them absolutely no existing connections, not even a distant family member. Even the name Auditore was adopted from an already existing family, so Ezio is not even related to the actual Auditore family that did exist. I see this as going through a lot of trouble to actually avoid such connections.Yet here they seem to be going through a lot of trouble to make Ratonhnhaké:ton as similar to Lee's children as possible when Lee will be one of the main characters in the game.

dewgel
09-24-2012, 12:25 AM
Yet here they seem to be going through a lot of trouble to make Ratonhnhaké:ton as similar to Lee's children as possible when Lee will be one of the main characters in the game.
I can't see us playing as any other characters in the game.

also, I don't know why but you come across as overly fangirlish when you call him Rahtonhnaketonblabla every time lol. Why don't you just put Connor? Lol

w3r3w0lv33
09-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Well.. We did see Charles Lee with Young Connor in another screenshot. So if you use common sense, he'll probably be the Mystery Guest.

xXRyzonXx
09-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Well.. We did see Charles Lee with Young Connor in another screenshot. So if you use common sense, he'll probably be the Mystery Guest.

He looked more like an intruder then a guest in that image, and that wasn't a screenshot, that was concept art.

BeCk41
09-24-2012, 09:21 AM
maybe it could b a friend of connor or something, not really sure

RatonhnhakeFan
09-24-2012, 12:06 PM
also, I don't know why but you come across as overly fanboyish when you call him Rahtonhnaketonblabla every time lol. Why don't you just put Connor? LolFixed that for you. And you've already said it once and I told you I like it. So:

Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zzi7ax.gif

LightRey
09-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Fixed that for you. And you've already said it once and I told you I like it. So:

Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton Ratonhnhaké:ton

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zzi7ax.gif
Ok...
*slowly walks backwards*

RatonhnhakeFan
09-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Ok...
*slowly walks backwards*You have to admit though, the smoking crab rulez :D :cool:

LightRey
09-24-2012, 12:39 PM
You have to admit though, the smoking crab rulez :D :cool:
Yeah, sure it does...
*calls the nearest mental institute*

MT4K
09-24-2012, 12:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo&feature=related

So how about we talk about Connor's potential Mother? :p.

Edit: Yeah that sounds wrong lol.

trane123455
09-24-2012, 01:13 PM
the develpoment's was talking that the assassins creed 3 will be connors 30 years history maybe is someone spacial from his younger age

HisSpiritLives
09-24-2012, 02:28 PM
It really could be his mom.