PDA

View Full Version : Custom Graphic settings dont stay

Sr_0v3rkill
09-20-2012, 06:16 PM
every single assassin's creed game Ive had always has this stupid problem where I tell it the exact quality settings I want and when ever I restart the game Its never there. This isn't console OK. This is PC and when I say this is what I want I want it there all the time. Whats the fix for this? or is this some kind of mistake we are gonna keep ignoring every time they release a dam game?

andreja110s
09-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Strange... I donīt have this problem

Sr_0v3rkill
09-20-2012, 06:34 PM
funny cause 2 friends of mine are also going crazy trying to find out why it does it and I was able to find some kind of a fix. I hope it works. Anyway, if you want to recreate it go and set your quality which has to be different than whats already there. then shut the game down and restart it. Now go there and tell me if you see your settings....I already done this with a lot of people and they always say it is reset and it has to do like it says in this article with the fact that it is a console port.
http://www.tweakguides.com/AC_8.html

Edit: It doesnt work either.

MT4K
09-20-2012, 08:07 PM
I remember an old problem like this once being mentioned (pretty sure anyway). I think the way to fix it was that once you change the settings. You have to actually start playing for them to "save" rather than quitting out and loading it back up.

I might be misremembering a little though as i have never run into this problem myself as usually when i change the settings it's on the very first start up and i'm playing straight afterwards for a few hours lol.

Sr_0v3rkill
09-20-2012, 11:11 PM
unfortunately I already went through a few checkpoints with the quality how I want it and still does it. But thank you for your help anyway.