PDA

View Full Version : AC III & Pre-ord / DLC

Abbelyn
09-20-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm interested in pickiing up the Ubiworkshop Edition of AC III for the bundle price with physical items I want anyways, but I wanted to know if there are plans in the future to release the various pre-order missions as DLC. Also would that include the supposed 3 or so extras that PS3 has as exclusives?

I ask because a lot of times "exclusives" at launch turn into a timed exclusive before it is available on the other systems.

Thanks in advance

MT4K
09-20-2012, 05:40 PM
The pre-order content may end up packaged with future dlc similar to past games.

The ps3 exclusive for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was never released however and remained exclusive. So you should expect similar with the AC3 exlusive ps3 missions.

Abbelyn
09-20-2012, 10:07 PM
And it seems that per their website (link (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/#reviews)) the PS3 release of the UbiWorkshop edition doesn't come with the PS3 exclusive either...I wonder if Sony will have an option to purchase the extras in PSN (similar to re-buying any bundled codes).

EDIT
From what I can find it appears that the extra PS3 content may be similar to the exclusive Copernicus Conspiracy mission deal on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (IE free download on PSN, no codes or anything). Being that this seems to be available on the standard release of AC3 and is listed to be available on release day, which lends credence to the Copernicus style. With that said I've order the PS3 version of the UbiWorkshop version, hopefully I won't miss the PS3 day DLC.