PDA

View Full Version : Connors original outfit

devilanubis
09-20-2012, 03:53 PM
So I was watching the Making of AC3 video ign did and at the end we get a good look at the original costume, or at least an early version of Connors outfit. I quite like it and kinda hope they add it in as a cheeky bonus, maybe as just one of the cosmetic outfits no bonuses or anything.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andym1189/8006331009/

xXRyzonXx
09-20-2012, 04:35 PM
I prefer Connor's default outfit.

devilanubis
09-20-2012, 04:39 PM
I prefer Connor's default outfit.
Don't get me wrong I do prefer his outfit as it's ended up but there's something about this one i like :)

POP1Fan
09-20-2012, 04:40 PM
I also like the one we got better. In this render, Connor looks really skinny. But as a bonus outfit it would be cool.

xXRyzonXx
09-20-2012, 04:41 PM
I also like the one we got better. In this render, Connor looks really skinny. But as a bonus outfit it would be cool.

I think he looks alot younger in this outfit.

ProletariatPleb
09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
While that outfit isn't bad, it doesn't look native enough. If they used this instead of the Colonial Assassin outfit, it would be much better.....just not make him lean and thin.

POP1Fan
09-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I think he looks alot younger in this outfit.

If we get this outfit as a bonus, I am going to play with in trough Connor's teenage years.

Assassin_M
09-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Cant say No to more Outfits..

So what the hell...

Locopells
09-20-2012, 05:07 PM
While not native, it looks more like a normal Assassin - White and red. And then they went with blue...but hey, whatever.

Layytez
09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry but i'm tired of red, white and skinny figure. I'm glad they changed it up and added the blue in there and made him bigger.

ProletariatPleb
09-20-2012, 05:19 PM
While not native, it looks more like a normal Assassin - White and red. And then they went with blue...but hey, whatever.
In my opinion red would show instantly in the forest. Plus we already had a non white+red Ezio in Revelations.

And Connor isn't really wearing "white" it's dirtyish with a tinge of light yellow, which is why I love it.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 06:05 PM
If we get this outfit as a bonus, I am going to play with in trough Connor's teenage years.

If we're able to change his outfit during the teenage gameplay at all

The first one definitely not:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5701/ratongrows.jpg

The second one maybe, but I'm not sure

Ielgon
09-20-2012, 07:10 PM
Well it seems to look a lot like Connor's current outfit only in white+red and with a separate "clipped on" hood. Since we can supposedly still dye the robes:
Redcoats are red (DUH),
Patriots are blue,
Ubisoft please release this sweet game already,
I'd eternally love you!

Ahum...sorry... anyway what I wanted to say is we'll probably be able to either dye or equip robes to blend in more with one side, so if we blend in with redcoats and dye the blue parts of the robe red we'd get something a lot like this very first version of Connor's outfit.