PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Creatures Properties suggestion

BoromiRofGeo
09-20-2012, 05:38 AM
it was always in the game series,so why not add now?
fire elemental resistant to fire.
water to water
etc.
i think it was pretty obvious for any Hmm game.

Chompman
09-20-2012, 07:41 AM
The problem is they could become very powerful if you run into the right deck and at the least they are what they are like now.

Because of that the cost would have to increase for them and this can cause more confusion adding elements like that to a game that already has a lot going on.

BoromiRofGeo
09-20-2012, 08:14 AM
i understand that. but only because its hard to implement and keep in place balance is not the reason to not to try and do it :)

Evershifting
09-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Well, elementals should care for heroes elmental affinity. For example no fire elemental for heroes without fire affinity

Or just make them spells "Summon X Elemental" or make them require 3-4 magic and 1 might, mirroring what requirments they have now
I think it will be really fun for caster-type heroes.

tenimurau
09-20-2012, 11:40 AM
I also think elemental affinities should be in game, it doens't have to be immunity.

Something like : Fire elemental takes -2 damage from fire, Air from air earth from earth ect.

And the usual lesser resistances like Undead being slightly resistant to water lets say -1 damage, orcs to fire, demonds to fire and so on.

I also ( forgive me I am necro user so can't resiiiist ! :=), would love to have the " hollowed bones" on skeletons ( half damage from physical ranged attacks =)