PDA

View Full Version : creatures with enrage

RottenNoob
09-19-2012, 08:45 PM
I've noticed the creatures with enrage have the same stats as those without but with 1 less level. It seems a bit unfair especially with the early creatures with enrage (especially the level 1).
I think their health should be increased by 1 to make them more attractive or a little bit something, not too much mind you.

Evershifting
09-19-2012, 08:54 PM
I'll say the same thing people say about infect - use your creativity)

Playing with orKs, you can sacrifice your cannon fodder (thus buffing your units to a higher-than-normal level), use champion ability (which enrages), use fortune wich enrages.
And your petty orcs make their move and wipe-out all Haven ranks

You simply need some practice.

Le.Rancord
09-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Im on rank 4 or 3 with my enrage deck. I use kelthor to make use of them

speedhealer128
09-19-2012, 10:44 PM
I play today vs 1 enrage deck and was amazing the creatures shooters cost 4 and 5 with enrage are good i feel ok the ability and that melee creature cost 1 withe enrage 1/0!1 melee he should be shooter xD or buff stats

Matrix.disc
09-20-2012, 12:31 AM
I think that the enrage ability has been de-buffed a little bit too strongly. Loosing all your enrage counters when you attack is tending to create more passive play. I think that passive, control style Stronghold deck is possible to be built, but for the aggro deck, the ability is slightly underpowered.

I would suggest that each attack halves the number of enrage counters rounded down - that gives the necessary buff to power and doesn't create ever-growing enrage build-up.

BoromiRofGeo
09-20-2012, 06:21 AM
enrage is cool, as are creatures with enrage, no need to beef it even more.
personally i think enrage and some orc units are even overpowered.
but thats just me.
mostly its cool.

elkondziorre
09-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I have reached rating 500 with haven and haven't been able to win too much because of trouble with inferno / insane draws of opponents from other factions. Then I took my cards for stronghold and made the best I could and now I am over 650 winning a lot with comparable opponents. AND enrage doesn't feel underpowered. AND my deck has still flaws because I lack of enough good cards. But it works pretty well when opp miscalculates that killing my creatures creates big enrage buffs for my creatures.

Le.Rancord
09-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Thing for sure is, that with kelthor enrage is powerfull and very unfair against inferno. Other than that, the units are pretty weak and nature is not a good magic class for the low hp drops stronghold has. (only tainted orc has good hp, everything else is pretty low, a bit like inferno in the early game. So I see mostly shaar (the one that allows so many different control decks) and kelthor useful.