PDA

View Full Version : PSN Pre-Order Option

dewgel
09-18-2012, 07:25 PM
So, has anyone actually gone and pre-ordered off the PSN Store? I was considering it but the price is absolutely insane. I don't get how you pay more for a digital download that has no physical materials involved can cost so much more than the game itself.. 20% of the cost in video games is packaging!

It claims it'll download 4 days prior to release to your system so it's ready at midnight for you.. which is pretty awesomesauce. Don't think I could cope knowing that I own the game and it's data is actually sitting in my PlayStation but I can't access it haha.

Anyone think there'll be some toads out there who work out how to patch the internal clock in the PS3 to tell the download that it's 31/10/12 :P? Haha..

r4inm4n1991
09-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Im not, the game is "too important" to me to have it digital, and the content youll have it in a few months as DLC.

Id rather go Freedom Edition all the way for that price!

pacmanate
09-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Dont get it off the store, they rip you off

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Im not, the game is "too important" to me to have it digital, and the content youll have it in a few months as DLC.

Id rather go Freedom Edition all the way for that price!

Wait, does it come with all the preorder bonuses? What does it cost?

im3jia
09-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Wait, does it come with all the preorder bonuses? What does it cost?
Here's a link, I'd tell you, but sites are blocked during school hours

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/06/08/assassins-creed-iii-season-pass-and-gold-edition-appear-on-ps-store/