PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay Rewards

SavvasIraklis
09-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Hello everyone!

Do u have any idea about what kind of uplay rewards will be in AC3?

Norcent31
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
My Guess:

10 points - Assassin`s Creed III Theme
20 points - New Connor Outfit for Single-player
30 points - Upgrade for one of Connor`s weapon (I guess, more arrows)
40 points - New Character for Multi-player

As of Now: they haven`t add AC3 to Uplay.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 07:16 PM
I still don't really get the point of uPlay rewards. I mean, you play the games and unlock content for progressing further, but why not in the game itself? :confused: It's like unnecessary complication

Norcent31
09-18-2012, 07:19 PM
I still don't really get the point of uPlay rewards. I mean, you play the games and unlock content for progressing further, but why not in the game itself? :confused: It's like unnecessary complication

Well, you can use the points from other games as well, since I already have 165 points, I can get all the AC3 uPlay rewards right away.

Ashen-AngelFox
09-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I have Ubi's Uplay app on my iPhone and it actually has the actions and rewards for ACIII on it, though it only shows the Xbox icon and the website doesn't list these. So, if these need to be removed I completely understand and apologize ahead of time.

That being said, it lists the actions as:

10pts - Mystery Guest - Complete Sequences 1 & 2
20pts - Tea is for Englishman - Complete Sequence 6
30pts - The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12
40pts - Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode

And the rewards are:

10pts - Assassin's Creed III Theme
20pts - The Life Scratcher Pack - Increase the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items
30pts - Ezio's Outfit - Play in Ezio's outfit from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
40pts - The Renegade Pack - Unlock the Multiplayer Night Stalker's Renegade costume and additional Profile items

Again, I got these from the Uplay app and don't appear on the website, as of this posting. Hope it helps.

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 08:45 PM
I have Ubi's Uplay app on my iPhone and it actually has the actions and rewards for ACIII on it, though it only shows the Xbox icon and the website doesn't list these. So, if these need to be removed I completely understand and apologize ahead of time.

And the rewards are:

20pts - The Life Scratcher Pack - Increase the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items
30pts - Ezio's Outfit - Play in Ezio's outfit from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
40pts - The Renegade Pack - Unlock the Multiplayer Might Stalker's Renegade costume and additional Profile items

Again, I got these from the Uplay app and don't appear on the website, as of this posting. Hope it helps.

Wow, I hope this is the legit list. The theme and the Brotherhood outfit are the two things I actually wanted.

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
My Guess:

10 points - Assassin`s Creed III Theme
20 points - New Connor Outfit for Single-player
30 points - Upgrade for one of Connor`s weapon (I guess, more arrows)
40 points - New Character for Multi-player

As of Now: they haven`t add AC3 to Uplay.

Wow, you pretty much nailed it according to Ashen Angel Fox's list.

SixKeys
09-18-2012, 08:59 PM
I'm guessing for PC the "Assassin's Creed 3 Theme" will just be a wallpaper, as it has been in the previous games.

Ezio's Brotherhood outfit sounds kinda random. I would have preferred a new skin for Connor or the Alta´r outfit just because that skin has been in all the other games. OTOH Ezio's ACB robes were my favorite outfit of his, so I'm not complaining. :)

Serrachio
09-18-2012, 09:11 PM
There isn't a multiplayer character.

I am disappoint.

notafanboy
09-18-2012, 09:39 PM
hmmm Ezio robes ? They never add random outfits in these games unless there┤s a memory where you use them (Altair┤s robe in ac2 and armour of Altar in AC:B)

@Ashen, can you post some pictures ?

AnthonyA85
09-18-2012, 10:12 PM

And the rewards are:

40pts - The Renegade Pack - Unlock the Multiplayer Might Stalker's Renegade costume and additional Profile items

Very nice. :D

I knew we'd get a theme (wallpaper), and i was hoping for some weapon capacity upgrades, which i'm most interested in, (the bow, rope dart and pistols might be in the "Tools" slot, but they're still weapons), and the Ezio ACB robes are a nice touch, I've always wanted to go running through the trees in Ezio's outfit, nice to know i'll finally be able to do it.

Subject J80
09-18-2012, 11:03 PM
The Life Scratcher and Ezio's outfit are pretty cool. I always have Uplay points carried over...........I'll get them for a start.

Ashen-AngelFox
09-18-2012, 11:26 PM
hmmm Ezio robes ? They never add random outfits in these games unless there┤s a memory where you use them (Altair┤s robe in ac2 and armour of Altar in AC:B)

@Ashen, can you post some pictures ?

Sure.

For some reason, the images won't show up. Now, I've never uploaded images here before and I'd never used flikr before now either, so I'll just do this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87443303@N08/

Because I'm paranoid. If for some reason when the actions and rewards appear on the website that they are different from those, it is not my fault. I had nothing to do with it and am sorry for getting anybody's hopes up. Don't hurt me, please. Course, I don't know why these wouldn't be them since they're from Ubi's own app.

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Sure.

For some reason, the images won't show up. Now, I've never uploaded images here before and I'd never used flikr before now either, so I'll just do this.

Nice! Much better than Revelations' pitiful little rewards.

Josegtx13
09-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Nice! Much better than Revelations' pitiful little rewards.

Revelations Uplay rewards were disappointing.

Now I wonder are we getting Ezio's ACB outfit that was shown in the E3 cinematic trailer and the one in Soul Calibur V, or are we getting his in game ACB with or without armor?

Locopells
09-19-2012, 02:03 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8457/8001207816_996014a14d_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8001208215_6909019a56_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8031/8001209283_b82425a990_b.jpg

Ashen-AngelFox
09-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Okay, Locopells, what'd you do differently that I didn't? I couldn't get them to actually post. I am legitimately curious.

AnthonyA85
09-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Revelations Uplay rewards were disappointing.

Now I wonder are we getting Ezio's ACB outfit that was shown in the E3 cinematic trailer and the one in Soul Calibur V, or are we getting his in game ACB with or without armor?

Probably the robes he was given when he arrived in Rome, before he got any armor.

LoyalACFan
09-19-2012, 03:40 AM
@ Locopells (not gonna quote that gigantic picture and fill up another three feet of screen space :p) I wonder who that black fellow is in the image for "Mystery Guest"? Maybe Agate, Aveline's mentor?

Bastiaen
09-19-2012, 03:55 AM
@ Locopells (not gonna quote that gigantic picture and fill up another three feet of screen space :p) I wonder who that black fellow is in the image for "Mystery Guest"? Maybe Agate, Aveline's mentor?

That's my thought. I'm so excited for both of these games. I'm buying a vita just for ac3l. I'm expecting a really messed up ending for Aveline. Maybe then Agate flees North and trains Connor. Just speculation of course. I'm half expecting, half hoping she'll turn Templar.

AnthonyA85
09-19-2012, 03:58 AM
I saw a comercial for the Vita earlier today, it showcased a few of the games, i don't remember seeing AC3L though, though i might have missed it, since the showcase was only showing about 2 seconds from each game.

MetalCreed
09-19-2012, 04:06 AM
I really do hope there's this customization thing is good..Also disappointed there's no other costumes...I really wish all the costumes whether temporary or permanent outfits we got to wear were available in the game in AC3 (not armors, with the exception of the Armor of Altair)

devilanubis
09-19-2012, 10:39 AM

I'm pretty sure it's Connor in his teenage hippy years, it's a rough time for teenagers everywhere, even on the frontier. :)

Locopells
09-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Okay, Locopells, what'd you do differently that I didn't? I couldn't get them to actually post. I am legitimately curious.

Go to your link:

Click on one of the three. Once open, right click on the picture and pick a size under 'View all sizes'. Again, once open, right click on the picture and pick 'Copy image Location' (I'm using Firefox). Use the link it gives you for the post.

Sorry about that, wanted to make the picture clear, and slightly overdid it...

By the looks of the guy, I'd say it's something to do with her but that's just a guess, obviously. Actually come to that, we're assuming it's a he - might possibly be a b.utch (why the hell is THAT censored?!) she. It definitely ain't Connor though.

dex3108BL
09-19-2012, 01:24 PM
If images i saw here are true Uplay rewards are lame.

AC3 theme, Capacity ugrade for pistols, Ezio skin and MP character, c'mon Ubi?

http://i.imgur.com/C1KU6l.jpg (http://imgur.com/C1KU6)

deskp
09-19-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm glad it's not Ezios Revelations outfit........ But AC2 costume would have been so much better.

I like capazity upgrades, soemtimes having to restock can be boooring.

Legendz54
09-19-2012, 01:55 PM
What about Altairs robes :(

deskp
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
What about Altairs robes :(

If we're lucky Altairs and Ezio ac2 outfit will be in the game already =]

andreja110s
09-19-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm glad it's not Ezios Revelations outfit....
On that you are right on...
@ dex3108 are you on xbox or ps? Because I can┤t see that on my UPlay PC...
Otherwise the rewards are not that bad, I like them all.

Silhouelle
09-19-2012, 02:37 PM
I was hoping for the highly unlikely Predator costume/skin. Free running through trees and rope-darting people would be so awesome as a Predator. :b

dex3108BL
09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
On that you are right on...
@ dex3108 are you on xbox or ps? Because I can┤t see that on my UPlay PC...
Otherwise the rewards are not that bad, I like them all.

PC Uplay client and Xbox360 tab. It's visible only in that tab.

LoyalACFan
09-19-2012, 03:08 PM
By the looks of the guy, I'd say it's something to do with her but that's just a guess, obviously. Actually come to that, we're assuming it's a he - might possibly be a b.utch (why the hell is THAT censored?!) she. It definitely ain't Connor though.

He's got a goatee.

SleezeRocker
09-19-2012, 03:20 PM
I won't bother with the theme. Actually from the thumbnail, it looks like 2 of those pics are already in a theme I have of AC3.
You can find AC3 (and about any other) theme through your ps3 browser on ps3-themes.com

The Ammo upgrade is nice

ACB robes, eh cool, prefer AC2 robes but im down with it.

Multiplayer eh why not

I can all 4 (most likely 3) on day 1 I get AC3. These rewards look more interesting than ACR's UPlay rewards though ;)

Locopells
09-20-2012, 07:44 PM
He's got a goatee.

I think that's just shadows and hair flapping about.

im3jia
09-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Will Liberations have Uplay?

Locopells
09-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Only if you can hook it to an internet connection.

POP1Fan
09-20-2012, 08:08 PM
I don't get it why people say these rewards suck. You get them for points, which you get by PLAYNG THE GAME!

deskp
09-20-2012, 08:09 PM
that ezio image, is ezio..... its jsut the promotional image used during acb times.

SleezeRocker
09-20-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't think it was mentioned yet but you can view the UPlay rewards through console with your ubi game.
I have 100 UPlay points so I have enough points to get all 4 UPlay addons the moment I play AC3 ;)

IceHot100
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM

And the rewards are:

Cool. We will be able to play in Ezio's outfit! And is the Renegade, Shahkulu from Revelations?

Ashen-AngelFox
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Cool. We will be able to play in Ezio's outfit! And is the Renegade, Shahkulu from Revelations?

From the image on the rewards, it looks like it'll be customization items for the Night Stalker AC3 multiplayer character. So he can look a little like Shahkulu. That's what it looks like.

HorTyS
09-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Looks like capacity upgrades is all I'll be getting from these. I like Connor's outfit better than Ezio's AC:B gear. I'd get that one if it was ACII's look, but I didn't like the long dress-like robes from AC:B/AC:R...

tarrero
09-20-2012, 09:10 PM
Ezio┤s outfit in Brotherhood is my favorite one!

RatonhnhakeFan
09-20-2012, 09:11 PM

He's got a goatee.
It's 100% a young woman xD
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2427/mysteryguest.jpg

Sarari
09-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Why do I feel like Ubi doesn't care about Altair at all. They stopped his story pretty much in AC1 (not including the handheld games), & they made his missions in Revelations extremely short and boring for the most part, making it seem like they just rushed through his story. Not to mention that Altair's skins have been featured in AC2-ACR as a DLC, and now they just don't add. I take it kind of personally because I'm a huge fan of Altair and I think they should add him back as a DLC.

Locopells
09-21-2012, 12:44 AM
It's 100% a young woman xD

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2427/mysteryguest.jpg

Nice zoom. Yeah, there's a theory flapping around that it's Connor's mother.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Nice zoom
thx I'm actually surprised how well it zoomed xD WHen I zoomed that river pic of RatonhnhakÚ:ton, it looked like it was taken with some potato lol xD

AnthonyA85
09-21-2012, 03:42 AM
Yes, that's definitely a woman, so i'm guessing it's his mother.

Locopells
09-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Here's a though - despite the picture, the Mystery Guest probably isn't his mother, 'cos she'd need to be there at the begining of his life - it's more likely his father visiting his mother...

Legendz54
09-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Maybe its his sister, mother or village friend.

Locopells
09-21-2012, 11:44 AM
Who knows?

IceHot100
09-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Can't be a village friend. It's in sequence one and two, so Connor will be pretty young. And she looks old...Might be his mother or Agate.

dewgel
09-21-2012, 05:02 PM
The Brotherhood outfit sounds very logical to me. Considering that's the first outfit they would have used in development, and in the IGN Making Of : Origins episode you can see they're using Ezio's Brotherhood model for a bit.

andreja110s
09-22-2012, 10:32 AM
I looked again at the pictures Locopells posted( #16): Blood, intens violence and strong language were expected, but sexual themes??? Now, now, Ubisoft, what do you have in mind for Conor, besides the fight for freedom and justice ;)

roostersrule2
09-22-2012, 10:39 AM
I looked again at the pictures Locopells posted( #16): Blood, intens violence and strong language were expected, but sexual themes??? Now, now, Ubisoft, what do you have in mind for Conor, besides the fight for freedom and justice ;)Sexual themes could be something as unimportant as two people hugging or it maybe as full on as a sex scene but because it is only sexual themes not strong sex scenes or something like that it's unlikely.

andreja110s
09-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Sexual themes could be something as unimportant as two people hugging or it maybe as full on as a sex scene but because it is only sexual themes not strong sex scenes or something like that it's unlikely.

I was actually thinking of Connor doing something different than just fighting and stuff like this. There are so many videos of AC3 but non of them shows a woman, or Connor not ┤acting┤ like an assassin. I wasnt thinking about a full sex scene like we saw in ACB, but I wasn┤t really expecting Connor would get a girlfriend, I mean, we didn┤t see Altair with any woman in AC1

SavvasIraklis
09-22-2012, 01:01 PM
It was very useful Ashen-AngelFox. Thank You!