PDA

View Full Version : AC3 XBox 360/PS3 Achievement Leak.....

Rogue Agent 035
09-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Ok, so apparently everyone in the Assassins Creed Community has become aware of the achievement list by now so posting this won't ruffle too many feathers.......

After reading through numerous Web-sites, checking IGN, an checking with some inside contacts I've determined that the list is legit, so my question(s) are..., out of those achievements, how many (I count 3) are multiplayer based, An when they speak of more story after the credits, are they speaking of similar to what Rocksteady did in Batman Arkham City (i.e. New Game +) or is this totally different?

Thanks in advance....

Rogue Agent 035

rileypoole1234
09-18-2012, 04:34 AM
SPOILERS!!!!

I too am wondering about the "after the credits" missions. I bet they'll be an epilogue to the story. At least I thought that's what it says. I'm not sure if they mean for Desmond or for Connor though. Maybe we won't see Connor's ending and Desmond will get back into the Animus to reach the sync nexus after his business is taken care of. I personally don't think that'll happen, it's just a theory.

BBALive
09-18-2012, 04:47 AM
An when they speak of more story after the credits, are they speaking of similar to what Rocksteady did in Batman Arkham City (i.e. New Game +) or is this totally different?

Totally different.

If New Game+ is in the game then it is not connected to the epilogue missions.

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 04:47 AM
There are four multiplayer trophies, and all of them sound easy. But use this thread for future discussion.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714292-Official-Xbox-Achievements-Released-Spoilers