PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to play as a female assassin or a male assassin in the next AC game?

ACfan443
09-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Yes I know this should go in the 'beyond AC3' thread, but I wanted to do a poll.

Serrachio
09-17-2012, 07:10 PM
AC Liberations has Aveline.

I wouldn't mind seeing another guy after Connor, since they've revealed her as a playable female Assassin, but I might like to see another female character to play as in the future.

ACfan443
09-17-2012, 07:15 PM
AC Liberations has Aveline.

I wouldn't mind seeing another guy after Connor, since they've revealed her as a playable female Assassin, but I might like to see another female character to play as in the future.

I wouldn't mind either, it would be a nice change. But there are a lot of sexist comments on Liberation trailers, some people aren't too fond of playing as a female

POP1Fan
09-17-2012, 07:21 PM
I would like a bear assassin.

AlexEzio89
09-17-2012, 07:28 PM
i want after conor and ac 3 the next ac keep tradition wirh male asasin

notafanboy
09-17-2012, 07:32 PM
i don´t care, depends on the location and the era

Bastiaen
09-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Call me a little pervy, but if I'm going to see this person for hours, I like for it to be interesting. I think liberation will be good enough. That's why I usually play as femshep.

stingray10
09-17-2012, 07:56 PM
It's funny because Liberations is only a side game and i heard from some magazine that Ubisoft is revolutionary for choosing a female lead. Well, if they were pro female lead they would have put her as the main lead of AC3 not a little side game. I wouldn't mind playing as a female but i think the sales would be less as many males don't want to play as a female.

LoyalACFan
09-17-2012, 08:07 PM
It's funny because Liberations is only a side game and i heard from some magazine that Ubisoft is revolutionary for choosing a female lead. Well, if they were pro female lead they would have put her as the main lead of AC3 not a little side game.

Liberation isn't really a "little side game" though. The number of play hours they've given us is roughly comparable to the number of hours they said Brotherhood and Revelations would be. Besides, they couldn't do a female ancestor in Desmond's story, since they already explained that it's problematic for a male to relive female memories, and vice versa, because of synchronization issues. Not to mention that it would be kinda pervy for Desmond to relive a woman's memories :/

ACfan443
09-17-2012, 08:16 PM
Liberation isn't really a "little side game" though. The number of play hours they've given us is roughly comparable to the number of hours they said Brotherhood and Revelations would be. Besides, they couldn't do a female ancestor in Desmond's story, since they already explained that it's problematic for a male to relive female memories, and vice versa, because of synchronization issues. Not to mention that it would be kinda pervy for Desmond to relive a woman's memories :/

I didn't know that, where was it that they said it would be problematic for a male to relive a female's memories?
The next numbered title probably won't have Desmond as the lead protagonist, so AC4 could have a female lead, therefore allowing you to relive female memories.

Kaschra
09-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Female. Definately.
Liberation is nice and all, but it's unfortunately just a side-game, not a main game.

MetalCreed
09-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Japanese female assassin :D

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Definitely..

My only concern, though Would have to be Cliches. I really liked Jun in Embers, She seemed like the least Cliched Female in the Story..

I also wouldn't mind having Another Male, Hell I don't care if we never get a Female, but Its a suggestion, and Im not against it..

LoyalACFan
09-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Definitely..

My only concern, though Would have to be Cliches. I really liked Jun in Embers, She seemed like the least Cliched Female in the Story..

I also wouldn't mind having Another Male, Hell I don't care if we never get a Female, but Its a suggestion, and Im not against it..

This pretty much sums up my take on it. Having a female lead would be fine, but if she's the cliche warrior-princess crap, then bleh. Assassin's Creed has never really had engaging female characters, so hopefully Aveline sets a new standard, not just for AC, but games in general.

cmrggamer
09-17-2012, 10:29 PM
I would honestly be fine with either, but I went ahead and voted for female. I think what they did with Liberations is great and all, but I would really like to see a female assassin in a main game at some point. And I agree that perhaps a female assassin would work better during certain time periods and/or locations, but I think it would be a neat change and could possibly even reach a larger audience.
I also agree with what other people are saying--they would have to avoid stereotypes to really make a unique female character. But I think they could do it :)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Female or a gay male

ACfan443
09-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Female or a gay male

Not trying to be offensive, but a gay male wouldn't work, you need to produce offspring to pass on DNA since it Is reliving genetic memories. Unless the gay male had a child through IVF/artificial insemination, though that would have to be pretty recent. Could be a bisexual male?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Not trying to be offensive, but a gay male wouldn't work, you need to produce offspring to pass on DNA since it Is reliving genetic memories.Just like Altair had to produce an offspring at 90 so we could view his late memories? Or like we needed a child to watch Niccolò di Pitigliano's memories during his death?

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 11:21 PM
Just like Altair had to produce an offspring at 90 so we could view his late memories? Or like we needed a child to watch Niccolò di Pitigliano's memories during his death?
What ? and What ?

ACfan443
09-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Just like Altair had to produce an offspring at 90 so we could view his late memories? Or like we needed a child to watch Niccolò di Pitigliano's memories during his death?

It would defeat the purpose of having a main protagonist reliving their memories through the animus, there'd be no back story, just memory seals

Azula2005
09-17-2012, 11:35 PM
I personally would absolutely hate playing as a female, why? Because when i play an ac game i like to relate to the charactor, feel hes pain and emotions.. I can't do that with a girl if she falls in love with a guy! I wouldn't want to relate to that.. Sorry for bad english from Hellas

DavisP92
09-17-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm always going to say male assassin because i like playing as my own gender. Better for immersion.

TheDanteEX
09-18-2012, 12:27 AM
It really doesn't matter if the writing and character are good. I wouldn't want the gender to define the protagonist which is what seems to happen in many games with a female lead. From the look of things, it seems they're doing a great job with AC3 with not letting the characters' backgrounds make up their personalities. Of course, the setting of AC3 makes it impossible for Connor or Aveline to just brush off their heritage, of course. I very much believe that if a character is created without personality in mind (For example: "We need a Latino character, let's make one" or "There's not enough girl characters so add a few"), this character most likely doomed to becoming a walking stereotype or token. I feel sex shouldn't matter in order to immerse yourself, as women and men can go through the same struggles and have many diverse personalities.

So yeah, characterization first; background second.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 12:47 AM
I personally would absolutely hate playing as a female, why? Because when i play an ac game i like to relate to the charactor, feel hes pain and emotions.. I can't do that with a girl if she falls in love with a guy! I wouldn't want to relate to that.. Sorry for bad english from Hellas
And guess what, some girls are just like you - they relate better to their own gender and would prefer a female protagonist. So why should you get to play as your own gender yet again in the main series and not them?

What ? and What ?It's simple. Offspring wasn't necessary to view Altair's memories in ACR, neither it was necessary to view Niccolò di Pitigliano's memories. The series has introduced POE plot devices that that pass the need for child. Hey, I didn't come up with it. Ubisoft did.

It would defeat the purpose of having a main protagonist reliving their memories through the animus, there'd be no back story, just memory sealsBut Desmond was relieving those Altair ACR memories through animus. These memories were in his DNA because they became part of Ezio's DNA.

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 12:52 AM
It's simple. Offspring wasn't necessary to view Altair's memories in ACR, neither it was necessary to view Niccolò di Pitigliano's memories. The series has introduced POE plot devices that that pass the need for child. Hey, I didn't come up with it. Ubisoft did.

I know that..I don't disagree

But We didn't see Niccolo`s Memories through his Eyes

Free_Hidings
09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
Only if she resembles the Trickster or Corsair

Wait what?

Nahh as mentioned above, immersion is a big factor for me, males are more fun to play.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 12:58 AM
I know that..I don't disagree

But We didn't see Niccolo`s Memories through his EyesWe did. The moment of his death in Project Legacy is seen through his eyes

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 01:00 AM
We did. The moment of his death in Project Legacy is seen through his eyes
Are you Positive ? I remember it being through Francesco Vecellio..

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 01:04 AM
And guess what, some girls are just like you - they relate better to their own gender and would prefer a female protagonist. So why should you get to play as your own gender yet again in the main series and not them?.

Intellectually, I agree with you. But you've got to look at it from Ubisoft's perspective. They know that, for better or for worse, the number of male gamers who play Assassin's Creed and action games in general outnumber the females by FAR. They're not going to take a chance on alienating some of their male fanbase in the hopes of attracting some female players as well. And given the unfortunately rampant homophobia we all know exists in gaming, the chances of having a gay man as the lead character are literally zero.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Are you Positive ? I remember it being through Francesco Vecellio..

Yes, positive: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Italian_Wars:_Chapter_2_-_Francesco_Vecellio#Playing_Dead It's happening from Niccolo's perspective which then changes when Francesco takes the Shroud from him.

Intellectually, I agree with you. But you've got to look at it from Ubisoft's perspective. They know that, for better or for worse, the number of male gamers who play Assassin's Creed and action games in general outnumber the females by FAR.Maybe because it features male protagonists all the time? It goes to the industry in general. It is obvious that relating to the gender plays a role for at least part of the audience, so why should anyone be surprised more guys play core games than girls when 95% of core games have male protagonists? Developers and indusry execs love to cry how much would they like to expand the audience and grab more female gamers well newsflash, they won't do it by filling games with male protagonists. Look at Hollywood. People say "ohh girls don't like action flicks" yet the audience of Angelina Jolie's action blockbusters and The Hunger Games is majorly female-driven.

They're not going to take a chance on alienating some of their male fanbase in the hopes of attracting some female players as well. And given the unfortunately rampant homophobia we all know exists in gaming, the chances of having a gay man as the lead character are literally zero.Yep, it's all about money and fearing 'the loss of audience'. Unfortunately.

kudos17
09-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Either or. I used to prefer men protagonists because I could relate better, but honestly, I don't care anymore. As long as the protagonist is likable, I could care less if they're male or female.

I mean, given a choice, I'd probably do a playthrough with both anyway. I did that in other games.

Sickull
09-18-2012, 03:58 AM
If they ever do make a main female protagonist I want her to have a more believable look like the rebooted version of Lara Croft.

kriegerdesgottes
09-18-2012, 04:25 AM

Yikes that is definitely not what happened. Desmond is related to Altair through Sef who we heard Altair talking about in Revelations meaning obviously that he was had already been born and he had been killed. Desmond saw those memories through Ezio who saw them because of the memory stones Altair left behind. You can't have a whole game being viewed through memory stones...Well I guess you could.

DarkDreamer95
09-18-2012, 04:28 AM
I'd like a female assassin, I really would :P But I wouldn't mind male yet again -_-"

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 04:49 AM
If they ever do make a main female protagonist I want her to have a more believable look like the rebooted version of Lara Croft.

They did a fine job with Aveline, from what I can tell. She's attractive, but not designed to be eye candy.

Sickull
09-18-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm not downing Aveline I like how they made that character look my comment is more about female characters from games in general not just the AC universe.

MetalCreed
09-18-2012, 06:08 AM
Dat awkward feel when you have to watch a sex scene ;) and the protagonist is female

ACfan443
09-18-2012, 07:02 AM

Agreed. It's a good thing you brought up Lara croft, because Tomb Raider is a pretty popular game, and its lead character is a female. Also I'm sure that the majority of people who play Tomb Raider are male, and they don't seem to have a problem with playing as a female.

HisSpiritLives
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
I wouldnt like female in AC game,and i have to dissapoint you who would like it because i dont think we will get female assassin in any AC major game (i mean like AC1,2,3,ACB,ACR) and ubioft made female A in ACL because now they dont need to make one in major game.

HisSpiritLives
09-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Dat awkward feel when you have to watch a sex scene ;) and the protagonist is female

I soo agree with you,that is one of the things i would hate the most, i would feel like some guy ****ed me and i wouldnt like that:D
Soory for my 100000 double posts.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Dat awkward feel when you have to watch a sex scene ;) and the protagonist is femaleDat awkward feel when you have to watch a sex scene ;) And you are relieving it from the perspective of sleeping with your great-great-great grandma

Umbra_Blade
09-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Dar awkward feel when you have to watch a sex scene ;) And you are relieving it from the perspective of sleeping with your great-great-great grandma

Eeew! lol, I never thought of it like that... *shivers*

On Topic: I am not really that fussed when it comes to the gender of the character I play. As long as they are not done in an 'over-sexed' way, such as huge, muscular men or women with a huge cleavages (Lara croft/ Bayonetta style). As long as they are likeable, have an interesting story, and are fun to play as I have no problems with either choice.

thekarlone
09-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Male assassin, of course. A major female assassin wouldn't be realistic/credible in the most historical periods.

LightRey
09-18-2012, 01:18 PM
What if you don't really care?

Sushiglutton
09-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Played a few games with a female protagonist: Mirror's Edge, Perfect Dark, Bayonetta, Catwoman in Arkham City and Tomb Raider (and probably some I have forgotten). Can't say the gender made that much of a difference really. So I'm fine either way.

Sushiglutton
09-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Male assassin, of course. A major female assassin wouldn't be realistic/credible in the most historical periods.

That would hardly stand out as the most unrealistic part of AC :)!

TheHumanTowel
09-18-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't care either way. Can't say I'd like a gay male though. Let's keep the animus.

kudos17
09-18-2012, 01:42 PM

Meh, sex scenes are overrated anyway. Show a kiss, fade to black, voila. I don't mind the content, but I just find it unnecessary. Same thing in movies. It's like, I get it. Why do they have to show it? lol

ProletariatPleb
09-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Meh, sex scenes are overrated anyway. Show a kiss, fade to black, voila. I don't mind the content, but I just find it unnecessary. Same thing in movies. It's like, I get it. Why do they have to show it? lol
Indeed, it's unnecessary.

LightRey
09-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Totally agree.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 02:09 PM
It's unnecessary if it's just there for the sake of it. But if there's a context and the portrayal of the relationship or the story would benefit from it, I don't see a reason why not. Tacked-on sex scene may be just as bad as forced fade-to-black.

Abdelbar94
09-18-2012, 02:46 PM
want a male assassin female cant be very aggressive towards soldiers or anyone

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 04:25 PM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120605115125/assassinscreed/images/a/ad/ACLiberation3.jpg

Sickull
09-18-2012, 05:05 PM
^ Lmao

EscoBlades
09-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Hahaha, perfect placement! :D

Alabama Love
09-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Definitely time to switch things up
Female animus user, female ancestor

LightRey
09-18-2012, 06:01 PM
It's unnecessary if it's just there for the sake of it. But if there's a context and the portrayal of the relationship or the story would benefit from it, I don't see a reason why not. Tacked-on sex scene may be just as bad as forced fade-to-black.
Such a thing is generally reserved for romance-themed stories though. It should just stay away from action-themed video games and movies, unless romance is an important part of the story.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Such a thing is generally reserved for romance-themed stories though. It should just stay away from action-themed video games and movies, unless romance is an important part of the story.Yup, which is why sex scenes in AC2 & ACB felt so pointless. Although there are action movies/games in which a sex scene may be very appropriate actually, there's no 1 rule

want a male assassin female cant be very aggressive towards soldiers or anyoneYou should try telling this to girls in real life, I wonder how long would it too for one of them to show you how aggressive girls can be

lothario-da-be
09-18-2012, 06:45 PM
I don't mind if the main character is male or female.As long as the game is very good.

HisSpiritLives
09-18-2012, 06:50 PM

Yeah it really wouldnt fit.

Alabama Love
09-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah it really wouldnt fit.

Tell that to all of the female Assassins that we already know about.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Yeah it really wouldnt fit.Flying machine doesn't fit either, yet it's there. Ratonhnhaké:ton's outfit stands out like hell yet it fits. Last but not least, there were female assassins in previous games already, this "wouldn't fit" is just an excuse

Kaschra
09-18-2012, 07:50 PM

Do you remember Caterina Sforza and Rosa? No?
Apparently not...

Flying machine doesn't fit either, yet it's there. Ratonhnhaké:ton's outfit stands out like hell yet it fits. Last but not least, there were female assassins in previous games already, this "wouldn't fit" is just an excuse
A really bad excuse -__-

RainRaider
11-08-2012, 04:56 PM
I would personally love to see a female assassin in a major game. A female animus user and female ancestors. I'll have to disagree with those who think it's awkward playing a girl who falls in love with a guy. I'm a female gamer, and most every game has a male protagonist. It's not that weird.

MT4K
11-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I would personally love to see a female assassin in a major game. A female animus user and female ancestors. I'll have to disagree with those who think it's awkward playing a girl who falls in love with a guy. I'm a female gamer, and most every game has a male protagonist. It's not that weird.

Maybe they are scared of getting in touch with their feminine sides :p.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 05:13 PM
I'd love to see a new female modern protagonist AND a female ancestor. Though I'm a straight male, I always play as a female when I have a choice, no idea why -__-. played so many games as Femshep. Anyways, I'm perfectly fine with a male protagonist too, especially it its Connor :D It's just that I think with so many games with male assassins, its time to give one to the ladies.. I would like her to be portrayed realistically, and not in a cliched way. But given Ubisoft's record with the AC protagonists, I'm comfortable they'll do justice to her.

And all these reason for not having female assassins (not fitting, not strong bla bla bla) are BS to be honest. There are already plenty of female assassins, they're just not put in lead roles. Also, a male can sympathize with a female character and vice versa, its just depends how well their stories are written.

ZoMBee-HitMAN
11-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Why not put both in one game? Two main characters. Shake it up a little bit.

I would personally love to see Altair raised from the dead so I can play as him again in colonial America, but it ain't gonna happen, so...

I prefer to have a male protagonist myself, but if they attempt to make an AC game with a female assassin as the lead role they'd have to give her a personality that would appeal to guys, especially to a guy like me. I don't like just hips and a pretty face. I need real depth to the personality and a reason to play as her. And I want her to have flamboyance but I need her to have a serious streak as well.

Escappa
11-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Female assassin? Yeah why not. I would like to see her in victorian England around 1850 or something. could be something like this?

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/1512/54414/tumblr_lfheake5Yy1qblkhco1_500.jpg

scooper121s
11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Female assassin? Yeah why not. I would like to see her in victorian England around 1850 or something. could be something like this?

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/1512/54414/tumblr_lfheake5Yy1qblkhco1_500.jpg
This, although those arn't the best assassin robes, I'd like a full overcoat.
I personly don't care, as long as it is a relatable story, full assassin action, ect

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 09:51 PM
as long as shes hot, i dont care

pure honesty

Syler99
11-08-2012, 09:52 PM
In all honesty I would rather be given the choice up front in the next AC like they do in fable or mass effect just press start for the game and then it asks, " What gender do you want to be?" Press A for female, Press B for male

This would alter the real world protagonist (the new Desmond character) the language and how the npcs in that world refer to the character would change according to the sex of the character and some scenes may or maynot happen if you aren't the right sex. For instance male lead will punchout a character they hate but female lead character will scoff, threaten, and try to leave.

Then when in the animus you will be a male lead if you picked male and a female lead if you picked female. The animus has already been established as it will only fallow the dna marker of your lead character so we won't ever play as Desmond great great great female ancestor since he is male the dna tracker doesn't work like that.

The animus lead will also face different challenges depending on their sex because depending on the time frame in which the animus takes place she will have an uphill battle and he'll get most things handed to him by friendly npcs and his head ripped off from enemies. I would personally as a girl player rather have it recognized that yes I'm a female in a males world and that I would handle situations differently and have my character want to push herself even more then her male equivalent to make sure she's the best and taken seriously. At somepoint (probably midway through the game) npcs both ally and enemy will get the point and stop giving her such a steep cliff they'll actually start welcoming her in the case of her allies both known and new and they'll stop taunting her and fearing her if its her enemies. This extra challenge for me makes the games worth a replay if I can get exactly the same experience playing the male lead as I can playing the female lead why bother? There is no point.

I also want CG fight scenes to go differently based on the sex of the character again because she's not going to be dumb enough to charge her enemy off the cliff face so they can knife dual it down to the bottom and hope she lands on him to break her fall as the male lead might do. Instead she'll blow something up or would've already anticipated the enemy would flee and set a trap accordingly you know use her brains not her brawns fshep punching a yahg totally sucked *** Ripley taking on an alien with a mech suit works why? Because the mech suit placed her on par with the alien the same can not be said for small fshep and huge 900 lb yahg she can somehow fist fight and shove around.

Also don't call me Sir if I'm a female lead on either the animus or the real world if I'm a she say Ma'am or something it's so annoying!

Also while I'm suggesting a sex change option can we also have clothing to buy? I don't always want to be in my assassins clothing and if I play a female lead that would be especially true even if you gave me a pirate outift like the girl assassin in the handheld wears while cool its still boyish and I'd want to change it. It would be easiest to open up the MP clothing to be bought as wearable clothing skins for lead animus character but also make more choices for the female lead that isn't courtesan or skimpy both those types are great for a while but I want to have tasteful clothing that is both functional and cool at the same time basically ubi hire girl artist and clothing designers to design the clothing for the female lead to buy at store women know more then men do on what women would want to wear they'll make the optional outfits cool and tasteful not courtesan and flashy.

scooper121s
11-08-2012, 09:53 PM
as long as shes hot, i dont care

pure honesty
that's sexist

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 10:01 PM
that's sexist

?
do you know what sexist is?

sexist would implie that i think women are inferior to men. that women are incompetent, and so.

what i said is not sexist, my man

Definition of SEXISM

: prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially: discrimination against women

: behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex

Syler99
11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
" It's funny because Liberations is only a side game and i heard from some magazine that Ubisoft is revolutionary for choosing a female lead. Well, if they were pro female lead they would have put her as the main lead of AC3 not a little side game. I wouldn't mind playing as a female but i think the sales would be less as many males don't want to play as a female."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it was a test to see if anyone would care to play as a female. But I too agree some males play as female for the aesthetics but most don't. I don't care if I'm playing as a male or female so long as the story is good but at times I do wish to have a female lead option who the script took into account. Mass Effect comes close to this but at points they place fshep into roles, situations, or giv her dialogue, fight scenes, or poses that were clearly male written. Ripley pulls off the best possible realization of a female action hero to date especially in Aliens 1 and 2 she pulled off the right amount of bravado and strength but was still able to be a woman. Vazquez was too much male bravado with zero female relatiblity she may have a chest but I still think guy with her and I don't want my female lead to be that. Its a hard line to stay on and an easy one to cross.

FlarelordFenix
I'll admit, I've been eager for a female assassin character for a long time.. sadly, our only hint of one has been liberation - and I can't afford a Vita.

scooper121s
?
do you know what sexist is?

sexist would implie that i think women are inferior to men. that women are incompetent, and so.

what i said is not sexist, my man

Definition of SEXISM

: prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially: discrimination against women

: behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex
You don't get what I meant
Desmond: Hey wassa-matta you altair
Rebbeca: thats rasist
Desmond: your rasist
:p

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
You don't get what I meant
Desmond: Hey wassa-matta you altair
Rebbeca: thats rasist
Desmond: your rasist
:p

im so dense... again

UrDeviant1
11-08-2012, 10:13 PM
I won't mind as long as they stay clear of stereo-types, thinking they have to give her enhanced emotions and the ability to talk and watch TV at the same time.;)

scooper121s
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
im so dense... again
?

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 10:19 PM
?

earlier someone attempyed to play a inside joke with me on the forums. i didn't see it, and thought he was serious.

scooper121s
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Oh, I just loved that in Brotherhood