PDA

View Full Version : So will we get to witness animal predators chasing their prey and eating them?

MetalCreed
09-16-2012, 10:09 PM
http://addicted-gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ac3_wolf.jpg
In this image, a pack of wolves can be seen eating (?) or picking some flesh off the a redcoat's corpse

Predators can kill Connor's enemies (you can lure them to do that) but will they kill other prey and can we see them like kinda scavenging around and trying to look for food and possibly see them eat their meal? Like It'd be cool to like hunt an animal only to be surprised that a cougar is lurking in the bushes stalking its prey waiting to pounce a rabbit or something. That'd be cool

Umbra_Blade
09-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I would think so, as there is an achievement that relates to this. I shall say no more here :rolleyes:

rileypoole1234
09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes we will. There'll be a wolves, cougars, and bears hunting their prey, and I think that they can also eat the animal we've just shot with an arrow so we can't skin it or something.

Slayer_WTF
09-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Of course.

Sushiglutton
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
I hope they have worked with the Farcry 3 team. Saw a vid of a tiger hunting a buffalo (or whatever) in that game and it looked awesome.

MetalCreed
09-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Well, I'm just saying is the pic true or not? Or is it just there for the purpose of making the trailer seem interesting, is it actually in the game?

Sushiglutton
09-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Well, I'm just saying is the pic true or not? Or is it just there for the purpose of making the trailer seem interesting, is it actually in the game?

Pretty sure that pic is from the CGI trailer. Graphics way better than the actual game.

Assassin_M
09-16-2012, 11:36 PM
People just told you..

There is an Achievement related to that... so yes its in the game

MetalCreed
09-16-2012, 11:37 PM
The achievement is seeing an animal killing Connor's enemy.

Assassin_M
09-16-2012, 11:41 PM
The achievement is seeing an animal killing Connor's enemy.
Yes, It says "An" Enemy..

Which leads me to believe that ANY Soldier may be victims of other Predators..

MetalCreed
09-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Yes, It says "An" Enemy..

Which leads me to believe that ANY Soldier may be victims of other Predators..
That answer was actually answered already, I know that humans may be preyed on, but what about other animals.

My bad for not clarifying what question I meant I was asking. :p

Assassin_M
09-16-2012, 11:50 PM
That answer was actually answered already, I know that humans may be preyed on, but what about other animals.

My bad for not clarifying what question I meant I was asking. :p
Ah OK.. Forgive me as well..

To my Understanding, Animals will be the replacement of Human NPCs in the Wilderness, to quote Hutchinson "Will give the Frontier some Life"
So taking that Quote, along with the claim that Human NPCs will be more Intelligent than ever, then Perhaps that applies to Animals among each other too..