PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood - How do I get to "The temple of Pythagoras" Memory?

Barneyboy69
09-16-2012, 05:34 PM
How do I get to "The temple of Pythagoras" Memory?

I know its a restored memory - whatever that means, but it looks really good. A guy has put it up on You Tube as an alternative method of obtaining Aconite.

I understand that it is not normally available. I have the Game Of The Year Edition of Brotherhood - is it possible to download it with too much bother?

Locopells
09-16-2012, 05:36 PM
What platform?

Ielgon
09-16-2012, 05:40 PM
You should already have it somehow then (either on disc or through a voucher that's in the case)! If you look around on the map (I don't know whether you need to have finished the story first) you should be able to find the memory that starts the Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC, keep in mind that you'll have to play through the entire DLC first since it's the last mission in it.

Serrachio
09-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Hermeticists drop Aconite fairly easily. There's a chance you can get it from looting any of their dead bodies, so you don't have to do The Temple of Pythagoras solely for the trade item.

Barneyboy69
09-17-2012, 09:35 AM
What platform?

I am on PS3 - does that make a difference?

almostmorning
09-28-2012, 12:55 PM
The missions are signed with a white rod of asclepius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius) on a black rhombus

Barneyboy69
09-28-2012, 07:51 PM
You should already have it somehow then (either on disc or through a voucher that's in the case)! If you look around on the map (I don't know whether you need to have finished the story first) you should be able to find the memory that starts the Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC, keep in mind that you'll have to play through the entire DLC first since it's the last mission in it.

Do you mean that I have to finish all of the designated sequences before I can access this memory?

I have completed up to Sequence 7 but I am still dodging around doing various things such as collecting and achieving Guild Challenges before I go into sequence 8.

Evidently, according to the Piggyback guide, I have little or no option to go back if I want to reply certain things to get 100% synchronisation, after I have commenced Sequence 8.

The DLC in question does not appear to be on the voucher although there were a few things that were, which I have downloaded.

Do you think that this stuff has been included with out it being publicised?

Certainly on AC2, I found extra stuff that I was not anticipating - there were little tussles and tasks around Forli for instance, before I went off to Rome.

Is this what I am to expect with Brotherhood before the credits are run?