PDA

View Full Version : ***spoiler queston about achievement list***

KrYpToNiC95
09-16-2012, 09:37 AM
I decided to take a look at the achievement list for AC3 and one particular achievement caught my eye.

Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.

I know this is only a minor question but what do you guys think a convoy is. My first impression was that it is a caravan of soldiers similar to the one that Mel Gibson attacks in The Patriot. If that is the case I think it will be very interesting and challenging to get the achievement unless of course there is a hay stack to make the task easier.

LoyalACFan
09-16-2012, 09:48 AM
You could just use the achievements thread on the front page. It's not really a spoiler, and they've officially released the list now.

KrYpToNiC95
09-16-2012, 10:39 AM
You could just use the achievements thread on the front page. It's not really a spoiler, and they've officially released the list now.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't realise that. :L
The reason I said spoilers because someone made another thread and there was a mini uproar that It was a huge spoiler so i Just covered myself. ;)

MT4K
09-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Please keep achievement discussion in the achievement thread that already exists about them. We don't need a thread for every single one of them and it helps to keep spoilers out of the way of people who wish to avoid them :).

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714292-Official-Xbox-Achievements-Released-Spoilers