PDA

View Full Version : HOLY CRAP !! I already thought about that..

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Did you ever get this while playing an AC game ? Watching the ending ? The Intro ? A Twist ? A specific scene ? A Plot Element ? Share below;)

Here`s mine. During the wait for Brotherhood I usually popped up AC II for some wait killing and I was walking around the Tuscan Country Side and I happened to arrive at the remains of the Roman Theater (Where you kill Jacoppo) It was Night time in the game and there was this eerie feeling of Mysticism in the air, So I thought... What if Ezio could relive Altair`s Memories ? Using a Piece of Eden he finds here ?

Eventually I ran out of Ideas and I just assumed He brought the Staff to that special place (The Theater) and it triggered Altair`s memories from AC I... So It was like this... Ezio (Role-playing complete with Voice acting xD I do an Epic Ezio:p) takes the Staff to the Theater and then I pop in AC I and start playing memories and then after sometime I`d switch back to AC II and act how Ezio tells Mario and Machiavelli what happened xD

And then Came Revelations..

LoyalACFan
09-15-2012, 11:31 PM
When ACB's Rome setting was first announced, I remembered thinking "wouldn't it be cool if they referenced Brutus as one of the first Assassins?" And then a little while later, when I was replaying AC2 in preparation for Brotherhood's release, I got to the part where Ezio unlocks Altair's armor. By that point, I had already seen the E3 preview where that armor gets destroyed with a cannonball, and I thought "ZOMG what if he gets Brutus' armor to replace it?"

Then I actually got it in the game, and I was like "dafuq?"

Escappa
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
When I played ACII and was in big fights I allways thought ''wouldn't it be cool to have any assassin buddies to fight together with?'' and then when brotherhood came out the next year I was like:

''Cool, you can fight with your assassin buddies, why haven't anyone thought of that befo . . . wait a minute''.

Assassin_M
09-16-2012, 05:58 PM
It actually a Pretty awesome feeling rather than the probably cynical "Dafuq":p

menumaxibestof
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
After playing Brotherhood, I was thinking about the ability for the Assassin to kill the enemies while continuing to run.

Then the Run'n'Kill was announced for AC 3. :)

pacmanate
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
When playing AC1 I was like "WHY CAN'T I CLIMB TREES"
In AC2 I said "WHY CAN'T I CLIMB TREES"
In AC:B I said "WHY CAN'T I CLIMB TREES"
In AC:R I said "WHY CAN'T I CLIMB TREES"

and in AC3 they added tree climbing :)

nightcobra
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
let's see if i can predict one for AC3 as this is one i've had since AC1...

Desmond on a motorbike segment. ever since i heard that riding a motorcycle was his guilty pleasure i've been waiting for that to happen.

*rolls dice and waits for launch*

LoyalACFan
09-16-2012, 08:02 PM
It actually a Pretty awesome feeling rather than the probably cynical "Dafuq":p

Not when the Brutus armor is involved... :p

projectpat06
09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
I actually wrote to rockstar about making an American Revolution Open World Game right when Red Dead Redemption came out thinking they could pull it off. Then I found out Ubisoft pulled it off in an even better way when they announced AC3 a few years later.

rileypoole1234
09-16-2012, 09:29 PM
I remember really wanting to be able to captain a ship in an AC game. The though came to during Bonfire of The Vanities in AC2 when we assassinated the guy on the ship. I though "wow it'd be really cool if in the next AC the assassin was also affiliated to pirates or something. When ACB came I forgot about it, but when free roaming in the Caribbean was announced in AC3 I went a little wild.

Sushiglutton
09-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I have wanted them to copy the Arkham games for a long time. Other than that I must admit I have been suprised by most things :)!

kudos17
09-16-2012, 10:08 PM
let's see if i can predict one for AC3 as this is one i've had since AC1...

Desmond on a motorbike segment. ever since i heard that riding a motorcycle was his guilty pleasure i've been waiting for that to happen.

*rolls dice and waits for launch*

Is it weird that I really want that, now?

LoyalACFan
09-17-2012, 05:03 AM
Is it weird that I really want that, now?

Yes :p

I'm never in favor of vehicle segments in games that aren't focused on them. They always come out shabby.

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 05:07 AM

I'm never in favor of vehicle segments in games that aren't focused on them. They always come out shabby.
You mean Crappy xD

EzioAssassin51
09-17-2012, 09:45 AM
This is more to do with the production of the games, but I legit thought (and posted on these forums) 'I'd love if Ubisoft comes up and says 'We've been working on AC3 with a separate team all the way from AC2' and they actually were! :p

GLHS
09-17-2012, 09:50 AM

Not always. MGS4's motorcycle segment in Europe was good.

Oh and for the thread....when everybody went crazy over AC:R's story line and what was happening to Desmond there were so many stupid theories about "Oh, maybe it's really Desmond's son in the Animus. Or....maybe killing Lucy was a fake and she's really alive, and they get together." My thoughts were like "No. Lucy's really dead, and they talk about why she was killed, revealing she's a Templar sleeper agent. And then after reading GI's article and it said something about Desmond finding his nexus and putting all the pieces back together, I was like "yeah, he has to go through his life and memories of Altair and Ezio to find the Nexus and that'll piece his mind back together and differentiates the 3. And that's how he wakes up." And guess what? That was AC:R's story. I was almost spot on with like 90% of it. I was pretty proud of myself :cool:

Legendz54
09-17-2012, 09:52 AM
All this talk about motorcycles and modern day stuff gets me thinking if Ubisoft is going to immerse us more in the modern day story. Well they obviously are because there is more Desmond than before but motorcycle chase scenes would be awesome.

deskp
09-17-2012, 10:16 AM
All this talk about motorcycles and modern day stuff gets me thinking if Ubisoft is going to immerse us more in the modern day story. Well they obviously are because there is more Desmond than before but motorcycle chase scenes would be awesome.

That dev guy made it sounds like he ahd to fight for Desmond stuff, wich makes me think there won't be all that much of it. sounds like some compromise rather than a full on thing.

NOLA_Assassin
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM
I remember being angry cuz I couldn't climb rocks in the Kingdom.

AC 3 has answered my prayers.;)