PDA

View Full Version : Official Achievements Released [Spoilers]

Subject J80
09-15-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-3/achievements/

Spoilers...just in case.
(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-3/achievements/)

FirestarLuva
09-15-2012, 01:54 PM
So many things to do in the game! :P

Kit572
09-15-2012, 01:55 PM
Mild spoilers?

As much as I would love to read the achievements to be prepared, no way in HELL am I spoiling the plot for ASSASSIN'S CREED.

...Okay, I'll admit, I read the first 3 achievements... but THATS IT!

Subject J80
09-15-2012, 01:56 PM
It's a vey nice list........packed full of stuff to do.

Ork3n
09-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Spoiler answer, removed.

Kit572
09-15-2012, 02:01 PM
SPOILERS

hate that there's still capitains to kill to "free the city".... I mean, it has been used by 2 games so far and i don't think it really fits Connor's journey.

Just think of it like I do: You can come up with creative ways to kill the captains and figuring out creative ways to kill badguys helps increase your IQ!

BBALive
09-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Finally, those that read the leaked list can discuss it now.

Layytez
09-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Doesn't look like whatever is going to happen to Desmond is a good thing.

kudos17
09-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Doesn't look like whatever is going to happen to Desmond is a good thing.

That's what I'm thinking, too. It's definitely foreshadowing a sacrifice of some sort. Poor Desmond :(

Anyway, who wants to take a stab at what the "Animus Cloud" is? I doubt it's another form of Connor collectible, we have plenty of those... I think it is something for Desmond.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Anyway, who wants to take a stab at what the "Animus Cloud" is?
I was wondering about this too. And I have no idea lol. No "Cloud" of any kind was ever mentioned in the franchise

Slayer_WTF
09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
The Cloud is a network connection from a computer / phone or any other device.

In this case, the Animus. The Animus will connect to a network? That of the Assassins?

kudos17
09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
I was wondering about this too. And I have no idea lol. No "Cloud" of any kind was ever mentioned in the franchise

I'm tempted to say it has to do with a portable Animus, or a collection of various Animus points, but I dunno. That's what comes to mind. It's obviously something that's going to be introduced just now, so we can't say with any kind of certainty :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 03:29 PM
In this case, the Animus. The Animus will connect to a network? That of the Assassins?What for lol? This really intrigues me but I don't know where to even start speculating xD

Ohh ok, I was wondering where was the Cloud achievement missing on XboxAchievements.org list, but it's actually one of the 4 secret achievements. This website has the secret ones listed too: http://exophase.com/game/assassins-creed-iii-xbox-360/achievements/ - SPOILERS WARNING of course, don't complain I didn't warn you (hope it's ok to post it mods, looks official to me since they got all the achievements info etc)

Well, if the cloud is a secret, then it's gotta be important

Slayer_WTF
09-15-2012, 03:32 PM
What for lol? This really intrigues me but I don't know where to even start speculating xD

I do not know. Maybe to share information in real time with other Assassins?

rileypoole1234
09-15-2012, 03:33 PM
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we're going to the city as Desmond, and it also seems that that manor in the pictures actually is ours as Connor! But anyway yeah, the amount of things to do seems immense.

Slayer_WTF
09-15-2012, 03:34 PM

Looks like we're going to the city as Desmond.

?

kudos17
09-15-2012, 03:36 PM
?

He goes to a Stadium, a Construction site, and... well, more spoiler-y places (I know this is a spoiler thread, but still).

He doesn't stay at the big cave in New York, I can tell you that.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 03:36 PM

Looks like we're going to the city as Desmond, and it also seems that that manor in the pictures actually is ours as Connor! But anyway yeah, the amount of things to do seems immense.Yeah, it looks like the Manor & Homestead are one and the same and it will be some European-style area. I'm a bit disappointed, I thought we would be upgrading Ratonhnhaké:ton's Mohawk village :(

Layytez
09-15-2012, 03:48 PM
It seems like Desmond enters the temple early on so now i'm really wondering why Desmond has to go back into the animus :/

Umbra_Blade
09-15-2012, 03:50 PM
It seems like Desmond enters the temple early on so now i'm really wondering why Desmond has to go back into the animus :/

there are other things Desmond does before going into the temple, but those achievements are labelled as "secret" so they don't show up. there are 5 trophies for Desmond, so I think 5 missions for him is what we will get.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 03:51 PM
there are other things Desmond does before, but those achievements are labelled as "secret" so they don't show up. there are 5 trophies for Desmond, so I think 5 missions for him is what we will get.
Another website with achievements has those secret stuff listed, I posted link above. Desmond will most likely enter the Temple at the end of the game

POP1Fan
09-15-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm not looking.

Layytez
09-15-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm think the Cloud is basically kinda what it is now. An online storage access for other people using the animus to use.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm think the Cloud is basically kinda what it is now. An online storage access for other people using the animus to use.
But it's one of the secret achievements, so it has to be story-significant

Layytez
09-15-2012, 04:20 PM
But it's one of the secret achievements, so it has to be story-significant

That doesn't stop it from being story-significant. Could have something to do with the satellite launch.

Sick_one12
09-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Anyone else find it strange that the "no good deed goes unpunished" achievement isnt a secret one?I mean,the other Desmond related ones are...so why not THAT one?

I think the achievement doesnt really mean what many of us think:)

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Anyone else find it strange that the "no good deed goes unpunished" achievement isnt a secret one?I mean,the other Desmond related ones are...so why not THAT one?

Well it's hardly a spoiler that Desmond will at some point enter the Temple lol ;P

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 04:40 PM

It does mean what we think..

TWCB will force Desmond to grow Woman Parts and a Beard while walking into a Burger King naked...

kudos17
09-15-2012, 04:46 PM

I WANT TO BELIEVE :eek:

But seriously, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"... think about that... that's ominous as all hell. I don't think Desmond's end is going to be happy, even if he succeeds :(

I'm saddened by the thought, but at the same time, I really didn't think it could end any other way. Mixed feelings all over here :p

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 04:48 PM
TWCB will force Desmond to grow Woman Parts and a Beard while walking into a Burger King naked...http://i48.tinypic.com/35lyzd0.png

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 04:50 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/35lyzd0.png
Believe it... That is the Punishment... also they`ll insert Consus into his head and tell him to sing "Peanut butter jelly" all the way to Bruger King..

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Believe it... That is the Punishment... also they`ll insert Consus into his head and tell him to sing "Peanut butter jelly" all the way to Bruger King..
Let's just focus on the actual achievements, shall we? :o OMG SKYSCRAPER M!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Let's just focus on the actual achievements, shall we? :o OMG SKYSCRAPER M!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
MOZER BLAZIN` SKYSCRAPERZZZZZZZZZ !!!

Finally.. We are free to talk about it openly... with everyone... in the open... after so many weeks of hiding... PM-ing.... all these weeks.... x`)

Sick_one12
09-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Well it's hardly a spoiler that Desmond will at some point enter the Temple lol ;P

I was referring to the sentence "No good deed goes unpunished" itself:)

i want to know what it refers to.....like NOW!!! Deep inside Im pretty sure it relates to Desmond and TWCB are going to kill him or lock him inside the temple or something like that,since TWCB actually dont really have a reason to help humanity since they were the ones who betrayed them in the first place:/

i dont know.....i just want Desmond to survive...happy ending or not:)kill off anyone just not him:)

TheTetraktys
09-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Lots of trophies, nice. No annoying MP ones either. Great list.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 05:00 PM
MOZER BLAZIN` SKYSCRAPERZZZZZZZZZ !!!

Finally.. We are free to talk about it openly... with everyone... in the open... after so many weeks of hiding... PM-ing.... all these weeks.... x`)Yasss gurlll!

Let's place the bets. Empire State Building? Chrysler Building? I'm 100% sure they picked one of the most iconic skyscrapers, it's the equivalent of climbing the Colosseum fantasy, don't believe they would throw in some modern, boring skyscraper

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Yasss gurlll!

Let's place the bets. Empire State Building? Chrysler Building? I'm 100% sure they picked one of the most iconic skyscrapers, it's the equivalent of climbing the Colosseum fantasy, don't believe they would throw in some modern, boring skyscraper
I already have one bet with you:p

kudos17
09-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Lots of trophies, nice. No annoying MP ones either. Great list.

Agreed, only five (and easy at that) MP achievements.

i want to know what it refers to.....like NOW!!! Deep inside Im pretty sure it relates to Desmond and TWCB are going to kill him orlock him inside the temple or something like that,since TWCB actually dont really have a reason to help humanity since they were the ones who betrayed them in the first place:/

That's what I think. I believe Desmond is going to have to lock himself in the Temple for good, to save the world somehow. Like using the TWCB technology to keep things in check, but it requires him to be stuck there forever. Or something similar. I don't know why, but that was always the ending I had in mind since it started being discussed... It's not directly killing him, but he doesn't dance in fields of flowers while the birds sing, either. It's sort of just like... an end, simply.

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I already have one bet with you:p
I wasn't thinking of another one :rolleyes: Just fun predictions :p The only modern area I can think of would be Ground Zero, but in real life, none of the new WTC towers is completed yet

naran6142
09-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Havent read it but i think it time for me to go dark... Or else i might take a peak :p

ACfan443
09-15-2012, 05:38 PM
What about 'daddy dearest' - is that referring to Desmond's dad, or that Desmond is going to be a dad?

Also do you think 'criss cross' is a reference to daniel cross, possibly suggesting an encounter with him, or does it just refer to Templars (Templar cross)?

tarrero
09-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Criss Cross/Skyscraper and abstergo?????

An epic fight between a templar warrior vs an assassin warrior on top a skyscraper and then infitrate abstergo????

Now that is promising!!!!! haha

Ork3n
09-15-2012, 05:43 PM
What about 'daddy dearest' - is that referring to Desmond's dad, or that Desmond is going to be a dad?

Also do you think 'criss cross' is a reference to daniel cross, possibly suggesting an encounter with him, or does it just refer to Templars (Templar cross)?

where did you find those 2? I have 4 hidden achievments and 46 normal and unless those are the hidden one, i have no clue what you are talking about o.o

Umbra_Blade
09-15-2012, 05:51 PM

me thinks it means William miles, and I think Daniel cross is going to kill him, as the next achievement mentions Cross, so I think Desmond is going to go for some revenge.

ACfan443
09-15-2012, 05:54 PM
where did you find those 2? I have 4 hidden achievments and 46 normal and unless those are the hidden one, i have no clue what you are talking about o.o

Those are trophies, and you're right, they're the hidden ones. I actually didn't know they were hidden because I saw the full list back when they first leaked (and I seem to have remembered the names of those two specifically :P)

dewgel
09-15-2012, 05:56 PM
Hell yeah I've been wanting to talk about these for a while now me old whippers. Nice to see it was a legit list and that the images look pretty convincing.

Also, off topic and closer to my going dark thread I made, I'd suggest anyone who had those intentions, get there bums dark now. The games been approved for certification and achievements have been sent to Microsoft and Sony and approved, so I'm assuming it's near gold status.. which means review copies will be going out soon and videos will begin appearing (Especially since Esco said he'd be giving his write up ' when he can in a few weeks')

Locopells
09-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Of course it was legit, why d'ya think they kept clamping down on us whenever they got mentioned...

So who do we know that we can mug for a review copy?!

dewgel
09-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Of course it was legit, why d'ya think they kept clamping down on us whenever they got mentioned...

So who do we know that we can mug for a review copy?!

A couple of people! Just not close to my home town yO! And ha, yeah, although they also clamp down on false achievements, as they can mislead fans and are often worse than legit achievements.

ACfan443
09-15-2012, 06:07 PM
me thinks it means William miles, and I think Daniel cross is going to kill him, as the next achievement mentions Cross, so I think Desmond is going to go for some revenge.

Sounds very plausible :D

ACfan443
09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
A couple of people! Just not close to my home town yO! And ha, yeah, although they also clamp down on false achievements, as they can mislead fans and are often worse than legit achievements.

I live in the same city as Esco. I could mug him for a copy ;) (unless he's abroad)

White24Room
09-15-2012, 06:19 PM
The list is know since the end of August, it was leaked on the net

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Wonder what Mystery Guest means. Charles Lee, Haytham Kenway? Or maybe Desmond going all "oh em geee, had no idea Lee/Haytham had a kid! Need to follow him now!" ???

White24Room
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM
So I know what are the secrets trophies

HisSpiritLives
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Wonder what Mystery Guest means. Charles Lee, Haytham Kenway? Or maybe Desmond going all "oh em geee, had no idea Lee/Haytham had a kid! Need to follow him now!" ???

Maybe Lee,or someone who attacked village

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Maybe Lee,or someone who attacked village
Could be. Though Ratonhnhaké:ton meeting Haytham would be most likely to me I think. After the village burning etc they meet and Haytham brings him into the ways of the order and serves as mentor/father figure blah blah and at the end of Sequence 1&2 Ratonhnhaké:ton will be a full Assassin already

Locopells
09-15-2012, 06:45 PM

The did keep saying it was a leak, rather then attempting to debase it as rumor though.

I live in the same city as Esco. I could mug him for a copy (unless he's abroad)

He'll probably go into hiding...

kudos17
09-15-2012, 06:50 PM

"Daddy Dearest" definitely hints at something big for William Miles, whereas "Criss Cross" almost CERTAINLY refers to Daniel Cross.

Should be quite some interesting missions in store for Desmond...

White24Room
09-15-2012, 06:59 PM
I can't wait :D

AnthonyA85
09-15-2012, 07:10 PM
So they've finally been released. Good.

Now all that's left is for them to release the Uplay Actions and Rewards. I'm just glad that us PC players will be able to do these achievements too through the Uplay client.

Stroonzje
09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
i think criss cross refers to daniel cross. Because he did betray the assassins by double-crossing them with templars by killing the mentor. Hence "Criss Cross"

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 07:14 PM
"Daddy Dearest" definitely hints at something big for William Miles
Or just Desmond & Williams arguing over daddy issues on the com while Desmond is looking for something on the stadium :p

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Or just Desmond & Williams arguing over daddy issues on the com while Desmond is looking for something on the stadium :p
Im not the only with weird scenarios >_>

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Im not the only with weird scenarios >_>Huh? What do you mean?

Layytez
09-15-2012, 07:19 PM
"Daddy Dearest" could be about William always looking over him even though he wasn't there.

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Huh? What do you mean?
*runs away*

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 07:24 PM
*runs away*
oh god I don't think I even want to ask. I meant "I'm sorry dad I didn't believe you & mom should've been more clear on the entire conspiracy" daddy issues, like they were already covered in Desmond's sections in ACR :p

MetalCreed
09-15-2012, 08:07 PM
SPOILER
There's a lot of trophies for the homestead part, I hope there's customization for your home :D

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Anyone knows what a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls is? Is it a real thing?

Ashen-AngelFox
09-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Anyone knows what a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls is? Is it a real thing?

They're actually three different games. Fanorona is a strategy game similar to checkers. Morris is also a strategy board game from the Roman Empire. And Bowls is a bowling type game similar to bocce. I found them on Wikipedia, although the closest I could find for Morris is Nine Men's Morris, so not entirely sure if they're the same.

LoyalACFan
09-15-2012, 08:23 PM
SPOILER
There's a lot of trophies for the homestead part, I hope there's customization for your home :D

Pretty sure there is. I bet that's what the Artisans are for.

MetalCreed
09-15-2012, 08:42 PM
They're actually three different games. Fanorona is a strategy game similar to checkers. Morris is also a strategy board game from the Roman Empire. And Bowls is a bowling type game similar to bocce. I found them on Wikipedia, although the closest I could find for Morris is Nine Men's Morris, so not entirely sure if they're the same.

Sweet, minigames.

projectpat06
09-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I like that they further expanded the recruiting elements of the series. It seems like they went all out with the customizations this time

pacmanate
09-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Desmnd will be locked in the temple by TWCB and will be used as a sacrifice for the good of mankind. However he will escape in the end.

twenty_glyphs
09-15-2012, 08:54 PM

I get this feeling that the Cloud is referring to Abstergo's satellite network, named the Akashic Satellite Plexus. The Eye-Abstergo satellite is supposed to be the final piece of the network when it launches. Akasha means "ether", which is sometimes referred to as the element beyond the sky, like a cloud. Plus, the satellites are in the sky. They went out of their way to mention the satellite network in Revelations' multiplayer Abstergo files, and are still referring to the network heavily in AC Initiates, so they must have some kind of plan for it.

naran6142
09-15-2012, 09:40 PM
oh, that wasnt so bad after all :p

FirestarLuva
09-15-2012, 10:28 PM
I wonder what the 'Fin' achievement, the epilogue missions will be about. Will you play as Connor to see what he does post the end of the last sequence? If Desmond dies at the end, then who would follow Connor if we re-enter the Animus or we won't need the Animus to go to Connor's time? I can see a cliffhanger at the end of the last epilogue mission leading to a Brotherhood/French Revolution spin-off with Connor, if someone else relives his memories. Your thoughts?

P.S. What if the achievemnt 'Daddy Dearest' has somehting to do with the Connor\Lee thing as well (if Connor does turn out to be his son). Can we expect some simultaneous storyine with Connor\Lee and Desmond\William?

Escappa
09-15-2012, 10:53 PM
I wonder what the 'Fin' achievement, the epilogue missions will be about. Will you play as Connor to see what he does post the end of the last sequence? If Desmond dies at the end, then who would follow Connor if we re-enter the Animus or we won't need the Animus to go to Connor's time? I can see a cliffhanger at the end of the last epilogue mission leading to a Brotherhood/French Revolution spin-off with Connor, if someone else relives his memories. Your thoughts?

Maybe Desmond don't die but goes into a coma like in the end of brotherhood and the animus is the only thing that keeps him alive and that's why we can continue playing as Connor.

Assassin_M
09-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe Desmond don't die but goes into a coma like in the end of brotherhood and the animus is the only thing that keeps him alive and that's why we can continue playing as Connor.
Dafuq ??

FirestarLuva
09-15-2012, 11:00 PM

That'd be interesting, but it would be sad for Desmond if he gets stuck in the Animus for the rest of his life. :\

Escappa
09-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Dafuq ??
I just don't see how we can play as Connor after the story ends if Desmond dies and why Desmond would re-enter the animus if he survived considering that his journey would be over.

That'd be interesting, but it would be sad for Desmond if he gets stuck in the Animus for the rest of his life. :\

But it would be easy for Ubisoft to make more games, even if that's a very easy way out. ;)

naran6142
09-15-2012, 11:08 PM

But it would be an interesting idea

FirestarLuva
09-15-2012, 11:09 PM
But it would be an interesting idea

That yes! :P

pacmanate
09-15-2012, 11:10 PM
That's actually the best idea I have heard, it would also be sad but would be a better ending that just saving the world and playing as Connor afterwards whenever he wants. Being in the Animus forever as his life support machine would be amazing. Unless he does die and his memory stays on the animus like subject 16s.

Legendz54
09-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Well at least there is more gameplay than ACR, we have 3 more sequences! As for Desmond i hope its not as bad as it makes it to be since that achievement is pretty early, maybe he has to carry a burden for the rest of the game only to cure himself in the end.

matheus_737
09-15-2012, 11:22 PM
so amazing epilogues that means more games and new everithing. 12 sequences it's a lot no? Good i love long games and with the explorations in the city, frontier and side quests ohh what a game. The temple will be open in the begining how many surprises will be there I ask?

FirestarLuva
09-15-2012, 11:28 PM
so amazing epilogues that means more games and new everithing. 12 sequences it's a lot no? Good i love long games and with the explorations in the city, frontier and side quests ohh what a game. The temple will be open in the begining how many surprises will be there I ask?

A lot. :)

Escappa
09-15-2012, 11:29 PM
The temple will be open in the begining how many surprises will be there I ask?

Just because the achivement is at the top of the list doesn't mean we'll open the temple at the beginning of the game, does it?

RatonhnhakeFan
09-15-2012, 11:42 PM
I just don't see how we can play as Connor after the story ends if Desmond dies and why Desmond would re-enter the animus if he survived considering that his journey would be over.
They dropped post-ending gameplay from continuity in ACR, we were still playing the same Ezio levels even though Desmond was already out of come & Animus, so I don't see a reason why would they try to tie post-ending gameplay with the story in AC3. It's not necessary really, it's more of an obstacle.

Ork3n
09-15-2012, 11:53 PM
A lot. :)

Ac2 had 12 sequences, and they said Ac3 will be bigger then Ac2 so i assume each sequence will be bigger this time arround....

Escappa
09-15-2012, 11:54 PM
They dropped post-ending gameplay from continuity in ACR, we were still playing the same Ezio levels even though Desmond was already out of come & Animus, so I don't see a reason why would they try to tie post-ending gameplay with the story in AC3. It's not necessary really, it's more of an obstacle.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about ACR's ending.

LoyalACFan
09-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Ac2 had 12 sequences, and they said Ac3 will be bigger then Ac2 so i assume each sequence will be bigger this time arround....

I imagine the memory sequences will be roughly the same length, but there will just be way more Desmond stuff than AC2, which will add at least three or four hours to the story, I would think. Besides, there will be way more side content, so you'll probably make your way through the story a lot slower than in AC2.

smengler
09-16-2012, 12:15 AM
I don't want to read any posts in this thread, so can someone PM me and tell me what kind of spoilers they are? I want to know if they're big spoilers (ex: someone dies, the world ends, found all pieces of eden, etc), or if they're only small (or have no meaning to anyone at this point). If it has to do with locations in the game or anything, that's fine with me, since locations don't tell us much. I would appreciate it if someone could send me a quick PM telling me what they think. I wouldn't mind reading them, but I don't want to ruin the game.

Legendz54
09-16-2012, 12:39 AM
"Criss cross" skyscraper... Fight Danial cross on top of a skyscraper and throw him off it maybe?

GLHS
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
I don't want to read any posts in this thread, so can someone PM me and tell me what kind of spoilers they are? I want to know if they're big spoilers (ex: someone dies, the world ends, found all pieces of eden, etc), or if they're only small (or have no meaning to anyone at this point). If it has to do with locations in the game or anything, that's fine with me, since locations don't tell us much. I would appreciate it if someone could send me a quick PM telling me what they think. I wouldn't mind reading them, but I don't want to ruin the game.

I was gonna say this anyway, but since you asked, I'll just state my opinion as an answer to you. I stayed away from this list until a couple days ago, and considering it is a trophy/achievement list, you would think that there'd be some big spoilers. I decided to take a chance and look at it, and honestly, it's not that bad. The names and descriptions are actually kinda vague, and all they really reveal are "maybes." None of the descriptions say anything about anybody dying or PoE's or anything super spoiler worthy or important. If you do read the posts here, it's mainly just people guessing at what they mean. You can figure out with a bit of guessing and thinking what they probably mean, but none of them are that revealing. Unless you want to know absolutely nothing, it's really not that damaging to look at it.

If you decide not to, stop reading now, cuz I'm gonna go into a bit more detail about some of them for everybody else.
-----------------------------------------

As for what I think they mean....like I said above, most of us are just guessing. Honestly, these could mean anything. Criss Cross does come across to me as having something to do with Daniel Cross, and a fight on a skyscraper or something with him would be pretty sweet. Daddy Dearest made me think of Dez and William. I can see a scenario, as somebody else said, where William dies, or where they just work out their issues in one of the missions for Desmond, so that's the name of the trophy. Dez's fate could seriously mean anything. It doesn't have to be negative. The name suggests it, but maybe it's just a sacrifice of some kind and he does indeed still live. That's what I'm hoping for, but I've been preparing myself for his death for quite some time now, just in case. To me, one of the more interesting ones is actually the multiplayer one that states there will be hacked Abstergo files this time around. I'm eager to see them. Erudito FTW.

Those of you worrying about there only being 12 sequences: Don't. There's seriously gonna be so many side missions and extra stuff to do, not to mention "faction" missions, and Desmond's stuff. Plus hunting. Unless somebody just blows through this game, nobody is gonna complete it fast. Everybody knows they're gonna goof around forever with the new NPC interactions and in the wilderness. So no worries :D

HIBEE12
09-16-2012, 01:29 PM
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-3/achievement/72053-No-Good-Deed-Goes-Unpunished.html)
20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.

Doesn't look to good for Desmond :(
Once again i'll be getting all of these achievements/ trophies as well as the platinum. All of them so far ;)
The achievements look good and challenging and thankfully there's not to many multiplayer ones. Being able to have your own manor is great !!

FirestarLuva
09-16-2012, 01:39 PM
That's actually the best idea I have heard, it would also be sad but would be a better ending that just saving the world and playing as Connor afterwards whenever he wants. Being in the Animus forever as his life support machine would be amazing. Unless he does die and his memory stays on the animus like subject 16s.

Or maybe he goes blind, deaf or loses his arm or even a spine injury. It would be boring to see him as the all mighty ultimate assassin his whole life, without any flaws. Too perfect if you ask me.

BeCk41
09-16-2012, 01:43 PM
I wonder what the club achievements are....

pacmanate
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Or maybe he goes blind, deaf or loses his arm or even a spine injury. It would be boring to see him as the all mighty ultimate assassin his whole life, without any flaws. Too perfect if you ask me.

I was thinking blind too, like Neo from the Matrix

FrankieSatt
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-3/achievement/72053-No-Good-Deed-Goes-Unpunished.html)

Once again i'll be getting all of these achievements/ trophies as well as the platinum. All of them so far ;)
The achievements look good and challenging and thankfully there's not to many multiplayer ones. Being able to have your own manor is great !!

I saw the achievement about the Manor, I like that.

It seems like this will be the end of Desmond so we'll see what happens with the series after ACIII. I'm glad this is the end of Desmond's story line, it's been dragged out way to long.

pacmanate
09-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Why does everyone think sequences has any reflection on length :|

SaintPerkele
09-16-2012, 03:12 PM
I made a thread about the Oak Island achievement a couple of days ago and it got deleted, so I'll summarize it here as quickly as possible.

Look Oak Island up on Wikipedia, it fits perfectly into the AC canon. Theories about a Templar treasure, a secret meeting point for Freemasons, a hidden war treasure from the Redcoats and of course, finally, Captain Kidd.
Anyone else thinking that Captain Kidd and his treasure will have a somewhat bigger role in ACIII? Apparently Connor is looking for his treasure (indicated by the Lost Mayan Ruin mission, confirmed by the Oak Island achievement's name "Kidd's Gloves")... Maybe a PoE?

MetalCreed
09-16-2012, 05:08 PM

Honestly, we already know it's suppose to be longer than ACII or as long as ACII, it was one of the few things listed on the first major ACIII details blowout

kudos17
09-16-2012, 05:46 PM

It's gonna be as long as any AC game. Probably around AC2. I don't know why anyone thinks it will be significantly shorter or longer.

dewgel
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM

Desmond's fate doesn't simply mean Desmond's death. Your fate is simply where your future lies, where your story reaches the end. This just simply means Desmond is going to find out how to finish this all

pacmanate
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
It's gonna be as long as any AC game. Probably around AC2. I don't know why anyone thinks it will be significantly shorter or longer.

I know its longer than AC2, but when people see 12 sequences, 2 less than AC2, everyones like "I hope it isn't short BLAH BLAH"

LoyalACFan
09-16-2012, 08:10 PM
I know its longer than AC2, but when people see 12 sequences, 2 less than AC2, everyones like "I hope it isn't short BLAH BLAH"

But AC2 only had 12 sequences in the original version. They just skipped numbers 12 and 13 and released them later as DLC. That wasn't too well-received, since it felt like they left out a chunk of the game and charged you more for it later on, so in ACB they released a sequence that still technically took place between Sequences 8 and 9, they just didn't number it. It's entirely possible that they'll do the same thing with AC3.

LoyalACFan
09-16-2012, 08:15 PM
As for the "epilogue" missions, I hope they're a follow-up to Connor's story, maybe even showing his later years as an Assassin. With no Desmond in the next game, I'm not sure how they would justify making another Connor game, and I want to get closure on his story.

zerocooll21
09-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Finally now we can talk!!!

Need to read the rest of the posts, be back :D

BBALive
09-17-2012, 07:50 PM
I don't know why anyone thinks it will be significantly longer.

Probably because they've told us that it'll be significantly longer. Alex said 30-35 hours, if I remember correctly.

ShaneO7K
09-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Probably because they've told us that it'll be significantly longer. Alex said 30-35 hours, if I remember correctly.

Is that side missions included or just straight up Story missions?

LoyalACFan
09-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Is that side missions included or just straight up Story missions?

I think that's the estimated length of all the story + scripted side missions, not including activities like challenges, collectibles, hunting, etc.

KH_Austin
09-17-2012, 11:32 PM
I think that's the estimated length of all the story + scripted side missions, not including activities like challenges, collectibles, hunting, etc.

How long is the game along with story, side, challegens, and so on? Isn't it like 30+hours or am I mistaken??

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 11:41 PM
How long is the game along with story, side, challegens, and so on? Isn't it like 30+hours or am I mistaken??
They did not specify as far as I remember. They were asked about the length of the game and Alex just said 30 hours..

KH_Austin
09-17-2012, 11:44 PM
They did not specify as far as I remember. They were asked about the length of the game and Alex just said 30 hours..

Ahh.. I see. I guess we'll find out how long it is when we get our hands on that game!

Speaking of which, what are you looking forward to doing in the game?

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Ahh.. I see. I guess we'll find out how long it is when we get our hands on that game!

Speaking of which, what are you looking forward to doing in the game?
From the Achievements or Generally ?

KH_Austin
09-17-2012, 11:53 PM
From the Achievements or Generally ?

Generally.

I'm looking forward to Desmond's story.. I'll be sad when it ends for him, but I'll be happy that perhaps we can move on to the new modern time Assassin hero.

Assassin_M
09-17-2012, 11:58 PM
Generally.

I'm looking forward to Desmond's story.. I'll be sad when it ends for him, but I'll be happy that perhaps we can move on to the new modern time Assassin hero.
To be honest im very happy they`re very shut about Desmond this time around..

Im mostly looking forward to the Atmosphere. That is what I usually look forward to most every game.. The sounds, the NPCs, The Color... All of it.
I often take the time to free roam and dissect every piece of the world..

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:05 AM
To be honest im very happy they`re very shut about Desmond this time around..

Im mostly looking forward to the Atmosphere. That is what I usually look forward to most every game.. The sounds, the NPCs, The Color... All of it.
I often take the time to free roam and dissect every piece of the world..

That's ok; some people don't like him, some do like I do.

At least you're lucky enough to hear. I'm deaf and whenever I see forum guys talk about this awesome music on the game, I wish I could hear just to see what they mean! Also, the combat is going to fun!! I'll be experming everything to see what works, what not and so forth. xD

I do wonder how it will open in the beginning; I expect an intro to bring us updated to the story and then what? Start off with Connor or Desmond? I think Desmond since we left him in the van at the end of Revelations that we should start it off with him, then move to Connor.

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 12:10 AM
That's ok; some people don't like him, some do like I do.

At least you're lucky enough to hear. I'm deaf and whenever I see forum guys talk about this awesome music on the game, I wish I could hear just to see what they mean! Also, the combat is going to fun!! I'll be experming everything to see what works, what not and so forth. xD

I do wonder how it will open in the beginning; I expect an intro to bring us updated to the story and then what? Start off with Connor or Desmond? I think Desmond since we left him in the van at the end of Revelations that we should start it off with him, then move to Connor.
No, no... I like Desmond xD Im just happy they`re not revealing too much about him..

Also, Being deaf is not all that bad:) At least you don't get to hear crappy Music... Stay Strong, my friend;)

I also am sure it`ll start with Desmond, because we need to know the reason he visits Connor..

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 12:15 AM

I actually think the opposite. I bet we'll get a few lines of dialogue from the modern part, then a flashback/bleeding effect sequence to Connor. The developers have promised an assassination within the first thirty seconds, and I don't see that happening with Desmond.

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:22 AM
No, no... I like Desmond xD Im just happy they`re not revealing too much about him..

Also, Being deaf is not all that bad:) At least you don't get to hear crappy Music... Stay Strong, my friend;)

I also am sure it`ll start with Desmond, because we need to know the reason he visits Connor..

Oh, lol. I gotcha. Yeah, they are doing well on keeping him secret. But I'm soo curious about him now, lol. xD

Oh, I will, Mentor. Though, it would be a bonus to hear again, haha!

That's true.. and one guy, I can't remember at the moment, sorry, said about 30 seconds assassination, I think.

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Oh, lol. I gotcha. Yeah, they are doing well on keeping him secret. But I'm soo curious about him now, lol. xD

Oh, I will, Mentor. Though, it would be a bonus to hear again, haha!

That's true.. and one guy, I can't remember at the moment, sorry, said about 30 seconds assassination, I think.
All your Curiosities will be answered in a little over 40 days:p (Man, Times are fast)

Oh don't call me Mentor, you:o.... We are Brothers:p.... Shade is the Mentor >_> Also, believe me... I'm sure you`d love to hear again, but that makes you more powerful than any of us:D You get to enjoy the game while not necessarily hearing the music or certain other things... It takes a Strong human;)

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:28 AM

Oh, I gotcha, lol. Yeah, they are doing an good job keeping it an secret this long! But I'm sooo curious about him now! xD

Oh, I will Mentor. It would be an bonus to hear again! Haha!

Yeah, but I think I remember seeing an article about 30 seconds assassaintion.

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:35 AM
All your Curiosities will be answered in a little over 40 days:p (Man, Times are fast)

Oh don't call me Mentor, you:o.... We are Brothers:p.... Shade is the Mentor >_> Also, believe me... I'm sure you`d love to hear again, but that makes you more powerful than any of us:D You get to enjoy the game while not necessarily hearing the music or certain other things... It takes a Strong human;)

Sorry about the triple post.. my computer is being mean today! >.<

True.. not too far! I'm on my second replay of Revelations right now. I'm so close to getting the city up to 100% done! then.. story time!! xD

I thought you were the Mentor since Master_M left.. ah, well! Yes, we are Brothers; we fight in the dark to help the light; We are Assassins.

Lol, you're probably right. xD I'm full blooded naive indian, so for me to play as Connor is a dream come true! lol.

I do wonder how all of this will come to an end. I mean, we have been spenting alot of time following Altair, Ezio, Connor and Desmond and for what? I do hope along the way, we'll take down Daniel Cross, Warren Vikic, and Alan Rickkin just to deliver an major blow to Abstergo as they did to us Assassins!

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Sorry about the triple post.. my computer is being mean today! >.<

True.. not too far! I'm on my second replay of Revelations right now. I'm so close to getting the city up to 100% done! then.. story time!! xD

I thought you were the Mentor since Master_M left.. ah, well! Yes, we are Brothers; we fight in the dark to help the light; We are Assassins.

Lol, you're probably right. xD I'm full blooded naive indian, so for me to play as Connor is a dream come true! lol.

I do wonder how all of this will come to an end. I mean, we have been spenting alot of time following Altair, Ezio, Connor and Desmond and for what? I do hope along the way, we'll take down Daniel Cross, Warren Vikic, and Alan Rickkin just to deliver an major blow to Abstergo as they did to us Assassins!
You`re a Native ? i didn't know xD That`s nice to know... extra enjoyment bonus :p

The ending is concerning..I mean it is the conclusion of a Long Saga finally answering many questions, and yes I`d really like to have some of these confrontations with them Templars, I want to finally see the badass Desmond.. Although Daniel`s story is sad really.. it wasn't all his fault

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:48 AM
You`re a Native ? i didn't know xD That`s nice to know... extra enjoyment bonus :p

The ending is concerning..I mean it is the conclusion of a Long Saga finally answering many questions, and yes I`d really like to have some of these confrontations with them Templars, I want to finally see the badass Desmond.. Although Daniel`s story is sad really.. it wasn't all his fault

Yep, I'm real native and proud of it! Yep, very extra enjoyment bonus! :P

Yeah, but the ending could surpise us. Me too! I'm looking forward to Desmond vs Daniel fight.. Master Assassin vs Master Templar.. Skill vs Skill.. Ancestors vs Ancestors.. It all comes down to this! Do you think Daniel, in the end, would help us take Warren and Alan down just because?

Speaking of Daniel, I'm confused how did he find out about Desmond and Bill Miles.

Assassin_M
09-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Yep, I'm real native and proud of it! Yep, very extra enjoyment bonus! :P

Yeah, but the ending could surpise us. Me too! I'm looking forward to Desmond vs Daniel fight.. Master Assassin vs Master Templar.. Skill vs Skill.. Ancestors vs Ancestors.. It all comes down to this! Do you think Daniel, in the end, would help us take Warren and Alan down just because?

Speaking of Daniel, I'm confused how did he find out about Desmond and Bill Miles.
Daniel found out about Desmond During the Chain: Comic... I`d tell you the entire story If you like:) Just give me the ok and i`ll PM ya;)

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Daniel found out about Desmond During the Chain: Comic... I`d tell you the entire story If you like:) Just give me the ok and i`ll PM ya;)

Ah, ok. And sure, PM me! I would love to know more! :D

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Wow, that's really sad for Daniel.. I think I may have changed my mind about him a bit.

kudos17
09-18-2012, 01:23 AM

I don't believe quotes like that. Of course they say it'll be longer, but I've been around the block with pre-release hype. It won't be significantly longer, not really. It'll be around the same length as AC2, probably a BIT longer.

Now, exactly how long depends on the rate at which you complete missions, travel, do side missions, spend time in the world, etc. If the basic story alone is 30 hours (which, holy crap, I doubt), than that would be awesome and I'd be happy to eat my words.

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I don't believe quotes like that. Of course they say it'll be longer, but I've been around the block with pre-release hype. It won't be significantly longer, not really. It'll be around the same length as AC2, probably a BIT longer.

Now, exactly how long depends on the rate at which you complete missions, travel, do side missions, spend time in the world, etc. If the basic story alone is 30 hours (which, holy crap, I doubt), than that would be awesome and I'd be happy to eat my words.

Be sure to put Kechup and salt on your words! xDD

GLHS
09-18-2012, 08:14 AM

Somebody correct if I'm wrong about the number, but I'm sure they said over 2,000 page script and over 2 hours of cutscenes. Seems longer than AC2 to me.

anik_lc
09-18-2012, 09:08 AM
****! Only 12 sequences! I want them each of them to be huge.

Legendz54
09-18-2012, 09:10 AM

its more than revelations that only had 9 sequences. Each sequence will probably have more content.

zerocooll21
09-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Somebody correct if I'm wrong about the number, but I'm sure they said over 2,000 page script and over 2 hours of cutscenes. Seems longer than AC2 to me.

IIRC its around 2.5 hours of cut scenes alone. With the frontier being 1.5 the size of Rome I'm sure its going to be massive with plenty to do even if the story doesn't take long to complete.

I'm really interested to see what this "cloud" is. Some futuristic Grand Temple Obstacle course on another plane of existence I hope :P

De Filosoof
09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
its more than revelations that only had 9 sequences. Each sequence will probably have more content.

Yeah and all of those sequences were really short. A few of the first sequences were almost only tutorials and the last sequence was only walking and cutscenes.

I loved the VR room in ACB, there were almost no tutorials at the beginning of the game if i remember correctly.

Umbra_Blade
09-18-2012, 12:56 PM

the number of sequences is only a marker for the amount of milestones in the game, like chapters. They give no indication of story length. Also you get epilogue missions after the game, so that is kind of like a sequence 13. The only sequences I believe will be short are 1&2 as they have a combined achievement, the rest I am sure will have a more than satisfactory length. Don't forget you have side missions, Desmond's story, DLC missions, and just general exploration to go along with the main sequences. This game will be plenty long. :)

Also we have multiplayer to look forward to :p

zerocooll21
09-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Whats up with the epilogue, is that going to be part of he game or something released later?

kudos17
09-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Whats up with the epilogue, is that going to be part of he game or something released later?
It's part of the game, probably showing the end to Connor's story after the main missions.

zerocooll21
09-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Gotcha. Thanks yo!

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Speaking of Mulitplayer, is it the same as Brotherhood and Revelations? You know, the stabbing, level up, stab more and levling up, but we see more story of Abstergo, right? Or did that change again?

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Speaking of Mulitplayer, is it the same as Brotherhood and Revelations? You know, the stabbing, level up, stab more and levling up, but we see more story of Abstergo, right? Or did that change again?

They added a new co-op mode called Wolf Pack, where you and a buddy kill NPC's. Other than that though, I think it's the same old same old.

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 04:30 PM
They added a new co-op mode called Wolf Pack, where you and a buddy kill NPC's. Other than that though, I think it's the same old same old.

Alright, thank you for letting me know! :D You PS3 or Xbox player online for Assassin's Creed?

LoyalACFan
09-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Alright, thank you for letting me know! :D You PS3 or Xbox player online for Assassin's Creed?

Unfortunately neither at the moment :nonchalance: I'm having some connectivity issues with my new PS3, and I don't have an existing account to log into. Not quite sure what the problem is.

KH_Austin
09-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately neither at the moment :nonchalance: I'm having some connectivity issues with my new PS3, and I don't have an existing account to log into. Not quite sure what the problem is.

I had that happend to me too much lately... I wonder if it's the real life solar flare starting up?? :O

PS: I'm at 100 posts! wooo!! wait, makes that 101 posts!! XD

tjbyrum1
09-23-2012, 06:13 PM
My opinions:

Rude Awakening - Re-Enter the Animus - (10 Points)
--Desmond going back into the Animus

[SECRET] Daddy Dearest - Complete Present - Stadium - (20 Points)
-Possibly parkour on a Staidum in New York with William as Desmond.

[SECRET] Criss Cross - Complete Present - Skyscraper - (20 Points)
--Climb up a Skyscraper, see Daniel Cross!?!?! AS DESMOND!

[SECRET] The End is Nigh - Complete Present - Abstergo - (20 Points)
--Final Desmond gameplay, taking down Abstergo as Desmond.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate - (20 Points)
--Desmond Gameplay about opening up the Temple Door?

Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2 - (20 Points)
--Connor's dad, Charles Lee (?) visits his Mohawk Tribe?

How D'ya Like Them Apples - Complete Sequence 3 - (20 Points)

Heroes are Born - Complete Sequence 4 - (20 Points)

The Day the Templars Cried - Complete Sequence 5 - (20 Points)

Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6 - (20 Points)
--Boston Tea Party!!!!

The Whites of Their Eyes - Complete Sequence 7 - (20 Points)
--The mission during that battle where the intro was in a trailer.

Caged Wolf - Complete Sequence 8 - (20 Points)
--Considering Connor is akin to a wolf, perhaps he is captured (after previous battle).

Two if by Sea - Complete Sequence 9 - (20 Points)
--Connor goes ship-riding!

Grim Expectations - Complete Sequence 10 - (20 Points)

Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11 - (20 Points)

The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12 (50 Points)

Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints - (50 Points)
--Indicating a system similar to "100% Synchronization" we had in Brotherhood and in Revelations.

An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man - (10 Points)
--Collect pages to this book as a side-quest, sort of like the Feathers and stuff in past games.

Patent Not Pending - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor - (10 Points)
--This means we get a MANOR to live in, and Ben Fraknlin designs inventions to decorate the house with!!!

House Party - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead - (10 Points)
Help settle whatever the Homestead is?

A Complete Set - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead - (20 Points)
--You can get all the optional characters on the aforementioned Homestead, making like a small town? Revamped kind of version of the renovations?

Original Gamer - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead - (20 Points)
--Games you can play (like RDR's poker, five finger fillet, etc)

Bring Down the House - Explore Fort Wolcott - (20 Points)
--Duh.

Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island - (30 Points)

All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila - (40 Points)
--You ship is Aquila, and there are several side-missions.

Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts - (20 Points)
--12 side-missions aboard your ship, Aquila.

Tumblehome - Upgrade the Aquila - (10 Points)
--Upgrade armor, weapons, and more on the Aquila!?

By Invitation Only - Be invited to join a Club - (20 Points)
--Multiple clubs (like hunting), but what others could there be?

In Good Standing - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs - (30 Points)
--Side-missions for these Clubs!>!

Man of the People - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York - (20 Points)
--Like the Templar Dens or whatever in past games, but I assume revamped.

Monopoly Man - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier - (10 Points)
--Types of Side-Missions?

[SECRET] Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud - (20 Points)

Blowing in the Wind - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs - (20 Points)

Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries - (50 Points)

Multitasking - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries - (20 Points)

Spit Roast - Perform a double assassination using a musket - (20 Points)

Circus Act - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot - (10 Points)

Predator - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts - (10 Points)
--Reference to the Predator of the old Predator movies and recent AVP and Predators movie.

Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards - (10 Points)

Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield - (10 Points)

Jager Bomb - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety - (20 Points)

Magna *** Laude - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank - (20 Points)
--Like the Assassin's Guild in previous games.

Coureur des Bois - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores - (10 Points)

Eye Witness - Witness a predator killing an enemy - (10 Points)
--Animals hunt other animals!?!?

Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll - (30 Points)
--Reason to play the game even after beating it.

Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode - (10 Points)

Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode - (20 Points)

Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session - (20 Points)

Personalized - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character - (10 Points)

The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest - (20 Points)