PDA

View Full Version : AC3 workshop edition delievery date?

DreadxHawk
09-15-2012, 05:30 AM
I'm considering ordering the workshop edition but I was wondering when it would arrive, thats a major factor in whether or not I'll get it. I left a review asking but I guess a mod didn't respond to it. Anyone know?

deskp
09-15-2012, 06:29 AM
You should ask when they will ship them, they can't know when it'll arrive. Obviously it depends on where you live etc.

Serrachio
09-15-2012, 09:23 AM
Probably around the time of the game's release.

pacmanate
09-15-2012, 01:05 PM
You should get it before... I am guessing here but I think the Ubishop and Ubiworkshop might work together as in all shipping etc is shared between both "places" or whatever.

Black_Widow9
09-16-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm considering ordering the workshop edition but I was wondering when it would arrive, thats a major factor in whether or not I'll get it. I left a review asking but I guess a mod didn't respond to it. Anyone know?
It depends on what console you are ordering it for. On the UbiWorkshop site it states- http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-collector-ubiworkshop-edition/

Please note that the game, both the XBOX 360 and PS3 version, will work in EVERY region. The game can be set in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. The books are solely available in English.
The PC version of Assassin's Creed III UbiWorkshop Edition will not be shipped in late October. Official shipping date to be confirmed.

The shipping and delivery FAQ's (http://www.ubiworkshop.com/faq/shipping-delivery/), says to check the product page so you will have to keep checking back. You could also try contacting them.

HOW CAN I CONTACT UBIWORKSHOP CUSTOMER SERVICE?
If you have any questions, please contact us at ubiworkshop@ubisoft.com. Please make sure your question is not already answered in the topics listed at the top of this page.
We give response to all questions, but it may take few days depending on the amount of inquiries we receive. The Customer Service Department is opened from 8AM to 5PM Eastern Time, solely on weekdays.