PDA

View Full Version : Which PreOrder would you go with? Console Standard Editions

projectpat06
09-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Even though I think the bonus stuff like the flag, statue, belt buckle, etc are cool and great collectibles, I'm just not into that kind of thing and enjoy/value the bonus downloadable content much more bc it expands my gaming experience. As a console user, we can't get all the content at first so i would like to know which pre order bonus appeals the most to you for you to buy from that retailer. Please give you opinion on why it's better than the others to you.

For me, right now I'm torn between the gamestop (US) content bc I can get it at the midnight release and target's version with the colonial assassin and bonus multiplayer character.

Ork3n
09-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Mayan Lost Ruins or whatever it's called. Man, gamestop did a trailer for it and the lighting just looks awsome... the sword is crap as i prefer tomahawk + hidden knife but i have a good feeling about the mayan mission.

Free_Hidings
09-15-2012, 12:56 AM
My pre order options are different... I am just getting "special edition" which is basically the game + 1 bonus. So I am getting the Redcoat multiplayer charactor, as I will likely spend heaps of time on that once I am thoroughly finished with single player, and I enjoy having the more rare characters.

The only other one I have found thus far is flintlock pistol + "A dangerous secret" , I think there is one with alternate Connor outfits too but I really like the look of him as is, so not too bothered with customization.

NinjaOnFire
09-15-2012, 12:58 AM
Saw.Tooth.Sword.
SAW.TOOTH.SWORD.