PDA

View Full Version : Last treasure chest in the Vatican District

Barneyboy69
09-14-2012, 06:54 PM
There's one last treasure chest showing in the Vatican District map and I am having difficulty finding it.

It's the one that is showing within the confines of the Castel Sant'Angelo actually within the circular representation of the casle itself.

I've been up and down the walls like a gekko and I can only assume it's inside.

How do I get to it?

Ork3n
09-14-2012, 06:55 PM
There's one last treasure chest showing in the Vatican District map and I am having difficulty finding it.

It's the one that is showing within the confines of the Castel Sant'Angelo actually within the circular representation of the casle itself.

I've been up and down the walls like a gekko and I can only assume it's inside.

How do I get to it?

Go to your DNA and replay one of the missions you infiltrate the castle ;)

Barneyboy69
09-14-2012, 07:02 PM
I thought that was what I had to do!

So it means going back to the sequence where you extract Lucretia Borgia - is that correct?

That's the only bit I can remember actually going "indoors"!

Serrachio
09-14-2012, 07:09 PM
It's the one where you chase Cesare Borgia to the Apple of Eden.

At the top of the spiral staircase, there is a chest with some Vlad the Impaler coins inside.

Barneyboy69
09-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the help on the treasure chest.

Another question before I go airing off on Sequence 8.

Where do I obtain Aconite from for the Doctor's Shop Quest?

According to the guide it can be looted from a Borgia Courier, (if he's carrying it). But that seems a bit hit and miss - it's like waiting for a bus to arrive, or even worse a train!

Looking on You Tube, someone has posted a video that shows Ezio and Leonardo inside some buidling where the faces of the lions had to be dislodged to reveal a room where a treasure chest is located - evidently this also contains Aconite. I don't know if I have this on my particular disc - I am playing the Platinum Game Of The Year Edition.

Can anyone help on this detail?

almostmorning
09-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Aconite: If you've got the DaVinci Disapearance loot the Hermetics, they ususally carry it
Treasure chest: That one is really bad to look for cause it's NOT IN or ON the Castell Sant Angerlo, but next to it on a small island by the wall. Swim around and you will find it. If I remember correctly there is even a boat available next to the chest

Barneyboy69
09-28-2012, 02:38 PM
I've got all of the treasure chests now!

That last one is/was in a sort of alcove on the "side" of the Castle Sant'Angelo which can only be reached by employing all of the complicated climbing and dropping/grabbing techniques needed just before the rescuing and extraction of Caterina from Lucretia Borgia in Sequence 4.

I've got the fast acting poison gained in the doctor's shop quest where the Aconite is required. I finally got the necessary Aconite from a Borgia Courier after many attempts.

I am still not sure or do I understand what the Da Vinci thing is you mention - I am still wavering on starting Sequence 8 because I want to continue clearing up collectables which evidently aren't available subsequently, (i.e you can't reply the previos memories).

Nor do I understand anything about the Temple of Pythagoras where you can get Aconite from looting treasure chests - evidently you go into this temple with Leonardo and a clip is shown on You Tube.

Any information would be useful!