PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Borgia Cape

Barneyboy69
09-14-2012, 10:28 AM
I have collected 100 Borgia Flags. There is only one left which is atop the Castel Sant'Angelo which I am working on next.

According to the Piggy back Guide, I need 100 flags to get the Borgia Cape. How do I obtain this?

I have looked in my inventory and it still seems to be locked.

What do I have to do to obtain this - does it come automatically or do I have to go somewhere special to pick it up?

notafanboy
09-14-2012, 12:54 PM
you equip it in the pause meny.

Barneyboy69
09-14-2012, 06:58 PM
I've got it now thanks!

It must have been a misprint in the guide because I got it after obtaining the last flag on top of the castel Sant'Angelo.

I'm still struggling to find the last treasure chest that is showing within the circular castle wall on the map.

Anybody got any clues?

notafanboy
09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
I've got it now thanks!

It must have been a misprint in the guide because I got it after obtaining the last flag on top of the castel Sant'Angelo.

I'm still struggling to find the last treasure chest that is showing within the circular castle wall on the map.

Anybody got any clues?
i guess you´re talking about the one on the south side of the castello castle, there´s a balcony-like thing. Climb to the top and drop down on the south side and you should see it

Pedantic_roc
10-02-2012, 03:47 PM
If you mean the chest in the NW corner of the castello you can get to it by dropping over the west wall and shimmying left - into and around the corner - then up to it.

I have a chest left somewhere in Campagna district that I can't find showing anywhere on my maps - and yes I have them all, including the one weirdly left until very late in the game . I've stumbled apon 1 chest that was unmarked in a wooden fort, southish of the French Fort, but I'll be blowed if I can find the last one. Any one know of any other or another unmarked treasure chest location?

Oddly, although I have 24/24 viewpoints complete, the viewpoint by the Thieves Guild remains highlighted no matter how many times I take a leap of faith from it. Is this normal? Hope so, otherwise I fear something might have got mixed up in my save-game insofar as I could be missing a treasure chest because I've regained a viewpoint. LOL - I'm clutching at straws now (grinning) and any help or pointers would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: OK - this evening I cleared the PS3's cache and whad'ya know? Thieves Guild viewpoint has now disappeared and my missing treasure chest has finally appeared. Seems like clutching at straws was in fact grasping the truth. Problem solved :D