PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Accessing the Castel Sant'Angelo for collectables

Barneyboy69
09-14-2012, 10:07 AM
I have got all of the Borgia flags now apart from one - yes you've guessed it, it's the one atop the Castel Sant'Angelo in the Vatican District.

Having completed all of the assassination missions, including the one in the Vatican District to kill the trainee Papal Guards, (which allowed me access to the above without having to start Sequence 8).

If I try to access via the right-hand side of the bridge the like I did when I playing out Sequence 4, (extracting Lucretia Borgia), I cannot climb over the wall to the training yard because of the decorative ironwork, (which was not there for Sequence 4).

If I try to get through the gate on the right having turned left at the end of the bridge, I am faced with the with whirly thing that signifies the start of the next phase. If I go through any way and decline the mission, all that happens is I get sent back to Tiber Island.

How do I get past these obstructions to get to area where I start my ascent of the Castel?

Am I right in thinking that I have to back track through the DNA and use the assassination mission I mentioned above?

I would really appreciate anyone's guidance so that I can get on with the rest of the game.

Kytr
09-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Replaying Sequence 4 will give you the opportunity to get that flag. Otherwise you can't get access to the vatican until sequence 9. Once you are in the vatican grounds, you can climb to the top to get the flag.