PDA

View Full Version : The Real Assassins Creed: Anunaki, Illuminati, NWO

CelticAsasiyun
09-11-2012, 11:37 PM
☼ First of all let me say that this is the best game I have ever played, and not because of the characters necessarily or the gameplay, but because of the storyline and the events andconspiracies in history that its based around. For instance...

♦ The Ones Who Came Before resemble the Anunaki of the Ancient Sumerian culture, they wrote of advanced human-like beings who came from Planet X (Nibiru) and descended from the heavens to earth to mine gold & bring it back to their home planet. They genetically engineered mankind to be a worker race to mine their gold for them.

♦ They then began to find human women very attractive and mated with them (which is where you would get the 'AC' Adam & Eve and the other First Civilization/Human 'hybrids' - with their extra sense) Its really very interesting, anyone interested in reading more about the Anunaki should read a book by a well respected archeologist/ ancient language scholar turned writer called "The Earth Chronicles," by Zechariah Sitchin, in which he translates the Sumerian cuneiform tablets.

But back to AC, another similarity I, and I'm sure many, notice is...

♦ The likeness between the Templars and the Freemasons/ Illuminati/ N.W.O./ or World Elites, of course there are a lot of similarities between the Freemasons and the Templars but I think there's a bigger idea behind it all. Now this is just my opinion from the thousands of articles and documentaries Ive read and watched, but it seems things going on in the world today echo a "Templar-like" vision to subdue humanity and keep them complacent and docile and care free in exchange for total obedience.

♦ At the risk of sounding too conspiratorial and political, it seems certain administrations are selling fear to the public getting them to completely rely on their government to keep them safe. All we have to give up is every aspect of privacy. And now that a New World Order is being ushered in with the emergence of the World Bank and the proposal for a new Global Currency and the alignment of the North American Union, ...I mean... it all just fits so perfectly with the game, they truly did an incredible job of story telling and setting up the plot.

♦ Now do I dare say that there could be an Assassin-like faction out there who are trying to thwart this new world order? Ones who maybe know something that we don't? ...Possibly, I certainly wouldn't rule it out. ...I mean there are those on the Elite side who meet once a year and dress up in black cloaks who recite pagan chants and worship a huge statue of an owl... so who knows...

But like I said, for a video game, what an amazing story to make you think. ♣

LightRey
09-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Ehm. That's not science.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Ehm. What's not science...?

LightRey
09-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Ehm. What's not science...?
Well the whole ancient aliens thing for example, but also all the conspiracy theories in general. They don't hold up to scientific testing. Most of it is considered extremely unlikely if not flat-out wrong.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Really? And youve came to this conclusion from what data exactly? I dont remember stating that anything was science, and as for the conspiracy theories i believe I stated that they were just that, theories... so I'm not sure of the point of your post. The whole ancient aliens thing actually has a lot of scientific data backing up the theory... and just because Im curious now, what conspiracy theories were you referring to when you said, they dont hold up to scientific testing, and that they are considered extremely unlikely... (by whom I dont know... I guess just you?)

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 01:28 AM
and if your reffering to the "conspiracy" of the World government and bank, Its not a theory anymore. Here's a little clip of the right wingers giving those old conspiracy nutters their rightful dues.

http://youtu.be/3K49vP-1LKg

Ork3n
09-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Well the whole ancient aliens thing for example, but also all the conspiracy theories in general. They don't hold up to scientific testing. Most of it is considered extremely unlikely if not flat-out wrong.

You consideer it extremely unlikely.... Removing the whole PoE idea, i really believe in some of those conspirancy theories...

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 01:36 AM
^ Right. If you actually spend time researching both sides of the arguement, theres a lot of compelling evidence...

Locopells
09-12-2012, 01:53 AM
http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/126732_www_plus613_net_grammarnatzeewallotextbydin yctis.jpg

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 02:05 AM
http://www.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/126732_www_plus613_net_grammarnatzeewallotextbydin yctis.jpg

Lol and what is this in regard to? Fyi I'm not trying to push political ideals on you folks, just making comparisons, and if ancient human history eludes your interest (or understanding) well then golly, just keep on truckin' ; )

Lmao oh god I just zoomed in and read that pic, lol too funny **** Yeah!! This is Amuurricaaa!! If your an immigrant, Just Shutup or Get Out! Yeehaww!! Lol Too funny.

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 02:08 AM
We got a very smart man right here.. why are you people so mean ? >:(

Locopells
09-12-2012, 02:11 AM
Not trying to bash your stuff. Wall O' Texts are just a pet hate and it would help to make your points if you spaced them out a bit.

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Not trying to bash your stuff. Wall O' Texts are just a pet hate and it would help to make your points if you spaced them out a bit.
Obviously he is too smart to use Paragraphs. Paragraphs are the Monkey form of writing.. what do you know ?

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Lol I got a little carried away, I typed all of that on my phone in the car so sorry if the format to your liking lol, I fixed it tho and made it a little easier to read. But yeah I'm just looking for some input, from some fellow AC fans, thats all.

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 02:48 AM
Lol I got a little carried away, I typed all of that on my phone in the car so sorry if the format to your liking lol, I fixed it tho and made it a little easier to read. But yeah I'm just looking for some input, from some fellow AC fans, thats all.
Ok I give Input now ??

TWCB does not resemble the Sumerian Literature of Ancient Astronauts, because TWCB are not Aliens... They Are Humans native to earth

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Well I don't think you can really say they don't 'resemble' them (because a lot of things are identical, creating humans genetically, mating with there creations, creating them solely for labor) but yeah maybe they're not exactly the same, although did it ever say that TWCB originated from earth? I don't remember.

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Well I don't think you can really say they don't 'resemble' then (because a lot of things are identical) but yeah maybe they're not exactly the same, although did it ever say that TWCB originated from earth? I don't remember.
Read the ACR Multiplayer Dossiers..Also, Identical Maybe, but not the same

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:04 AM
Right, it says that they were advanced humanoid beings and the first to call earth there home, although their origins are unknown, I undoubtedly believe they had to have based TWCB on the Anunnaki, although they might not be the same type of beings, they certainly resemble one another. Source: AC wikia, good site BTW.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:07 AM
Do you know where it says why TWCB created man in the first place? For labor I know, but for doing what?

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Right, it says that they were advanced humanoid beings and the first to call earth there home, although their origins are unknown, I undoubtedly believe they had to have based TWCB on the Anunnaki, although they might not be the same type of beings, they certainly resemble one another. Source: AC wikia, good site BTW.
"Native to Earth and a product of thousands of years of evolution" - AC Wikia...I love it when Newbies teach me things..

And yes, I told you, they may have similarities, but they are not the same..

Do you know where it says why TWCB created man in the first place? For labor I know, but for doing what?
For Labor, Like you said..

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Newbies? No what you said was TWCB dont resemble the Sumerian literature of ancient aliens, in which I say, that's ridiculous... obviously they resemble each other and PS. I love post edits lol
And yeah the question was, labor for what? Did you not read that?

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:21 AM
I love it when 'senior members' think they're just too cool for school haha lol and newbie? I've been playing these games and reading the AC wikia since the beginning... just thought maybe you could benefit from it...

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Newbies? No what you said was TWCB dont resemble the Sumerian literature of ancient aliens, in which I say, that's ridiculous... obviously they resemble each other and PS. I love post edits lol
And yeah the question was, labor for what? Did you not read that?
Yes, Newbies..

Yes, they do not resemble each other, BUT have similar elements.

Labor.. Work.. As in "Slaves" go do this.. go get that..

I love it when 'senior members' think they're just too cool for school haha lol and newbie? I've been playing these games and reading the AC wikia since the beginning... just thought maybe you could benefit from it...

We just know more than you do..You are a Newbie to the forums..What`s wrong with that ?

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Yes, Newbies..

Were not too cool, We just know more than you do...

Lollll I'm sorry, (Oh I didnt realize you edited to say "a newbie to the forum, Whats wrong with that?" ...thats much nicer, allow me 2 do the same.. ) but your misinformed, know more than me? You contradict yourself over and over, then edit your post so you don't look like such an "unpleasant fellow." (Lol just a tiny edit) lol please leave me be, friend, so I can continue this fascinating discussion. (edit)

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:28 AM
This was just supposed to be a nice discussion but some people are just natural born fascists?

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Lollll I'm sorry, but your misinformed, know more than me? You contradict yourself over and over, then edit your post so you don't look like such a drooling moron, lol go home guy, don't you think you've made enough of an *** out of yourself today?
Oh Bravo...What an Impressive display...

You act like a Smartass towards everyone, you dont know what the hell you`re talking about AND you end up insulting me because you have nothing better to say... Great, Boy..

Act like a fool and you`ll remain a Newbie..Ooooh and Bypassing the language filter ? Nice.. Widow.. You gonna warn this guy ? Or all the Batmans out there who jump on me... Are you gonna lecture this guy ??

See ya..

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:34 AM
I insulted you? Really? I was trying to be nice, you gotta be sarcastic, and I'm a smartass? Im not the who claimed he just 'knows more' lol honestly man, go away, stop this insult flaming crap, just supposed to be a discussion man. No need for this. Move on.

Assassin_M
09-12-2012, 03:35 AM
I insulted you? Really? I was trying to be nice, you gotta be sarcastic, and I'm a smartass? Im not the who claimed he just 'knows more' lol honestly man, go away, stop this insult flaming crap, just supposed to be a discussion man. No need for this. Move on.
Yeah.. look at your second reply to LightRey, man... Complete arrogance.. Friendly ? You don't know about that too ?

You lost, buddy... Continue your useless rant.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:39 AM
What about my second reply? I was talking to him in PMs lol, he's the one who suggested I space out the post lol, and I lost? Lol is this a game? Grow up man... I thought you were leaving?

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Listen guy if your that upset just PM me and maybe we can resolve this, I'm really not trying to have pointless childish arguments on here, no need for it.

SteelCity999
09-12-2012, 03:44 AM
The problem with AC, a good one in my opinion, is that it borrows elements from many different legends, stories, real-life organizations and fact. There is not one place where it matches up and there is not one place that you can say, "this is where they got their ideas." In the end, AC is the sum of many different ideas and theories in an attempt to be entertaining and nothing more.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Yeah I agree, it 'resembles' a lot of different ideas, but that's also one of the things I like about it.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 03:49 AM
Its funny too how it talks about H. Ford and Kissinger either being Templar supporters or being manipulated by the Templars, it gets right up to the modern day with it. I'd love to sit with Corey May or A Hutchinson and just pick their brains about all their influences in making the game.

LightRey
09-12-2012, 08:43 AM
You consideer it extremely unlikely.... Removing the whole PoE idea, i really believe in some of those conspirancy theories...
That's fantastic and all, but just because you believe it doesn't mean it's suddenly more likely to be true. Probability is not an opinion, it's something that can be mathematically determined based on available information. Scientists and statistical mathematicians have done excessive testing on all available information regarding any of these theories and used that to determine the probability of their truthfulness, which has always turned out to be minimal, as is demonstrated by their lack of acceptance within the scientific community.

De Filosoof
09-12-2012, 10:25 PM

Haha, wow...i didn't expect this from such an "intelligent" guy like you.
many conspiracies are proven FACTS, not just theories.
I agree with you about the Annunaki stuff, but there are many other real conspiracies.
The biggest reason why conspiracies still happen is because people like you dismiss them that easily :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7871917330806338693

Watch and learn. Very much scientific evidence in this lecture/documentary.

LightRey
09-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Haha, wow...i didn't expect this from such an "intelligent" guy like you.
many conspiracies are proven FACTS, not just theories.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7871917330806338693

Watch and learn :)
You misinterpret what I mean with "the conspiracies". I'm referring to the ones mentioned, not conspiracies in general. Naturally there have been and likely are actual conspiracies out there, just not alien cover-ups or fake moon landings.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
That's fantastic and all, but just because you believe it doesn't mean it's suddenly more likely to be true. Probability is not an opinion, it's something that can be mathematically determined based on available information. Scientists and statistical mathematicians have done excessive testing on all available information regarding any of these theories and used that to determine the probability of their truthfulness, which has always turned out to be minimal, as is demonstrated by their lack of acceptance within the scientific community.

Lol I don't think he said because he believes it, that's its more likely to be true... Actually there is quite a big part of the scientific community which believes that they're could have been technologically advances ancient civilizations, seeing as the ancient sumerians knew that our solar system was heliocentric thouusannds of years before anyone else... it wasn't even accepted until copernicus in the 16th century, also there's Sumerian clay tablets which shows the heliocentric system including Pluto, which we didn't know about until 1930... but yeah why don't you let us know which theory your referring to when you say there's been extensive research "on any of these theories" lol, and if you could provide any sources to back any of that up, that'd be greaat.

De Filosoof
09-12-2012, 10:38 PM
You misinterpret what I mean with "the conspiracies". I'm referring to the ones mentioned, not conspiracies in general. Naturally there have been and likely are actual conspiracies out there, just not alien cover-ups or fake moon landings.

Ok, ok sorry, my bad.
I agree with you on that :).
Too bad such theories make the real conspiracy "theories" (especially stuff like the fake moon landing) look implausible to the masses.
I like the annunaki theory though, although it's mostly based on theories and speculation.
Especially when you think of the huge amount of people who believe there was a god who created everything in 7 days.
The Annunaki theory doesn't sound half as bad, and has some pretty interesting and plausible stuff in it.

LightRey
09-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Lol I don't think he said because he believes it, that's its more likely to be true... Actually there is quite a big part of the scientific community which believes that they're could have been technologically advances ancient civilizations, seeing as the ancient sumerians knew that our solar system was heliocentric thouusannds of years before anyone else... it wasn't even accepted until copernicus in the 16th century, also there's Sumerian clay tablets which shows the heliocentric system including Pluto, which we didn't know about until 1930... but yeah why don't you let us know which theory your referring to when you say there's been extensive research "on any of these theories" lol, and if you could provide any sources to back any of that up, that'd be greaat.
So let me get this straight. You say that because the ancient Sumerians possessed knowledge that anyone with basic observation skills and logical reasoning could determine based on observations of the night sky, of which we had not been aware yet and which the earliest alternative sources in (geographically) nearby cultures had seemingly no knowledge of until hundreds if not thousands of years later, it is suddenly significantly more likely that a theory such as that of ancient aliens is true? It's called a conspiracy theory for a reason you know.

It presumes the systematic withholding and/or falsification of information. The greater the amount of information and the greater the necessary system and the required people to be involved, the less likely the conspiracy theory is.

The Sumerians had this knowledge because they did observations like anyone else and practiced math (or a "predecessor" of it) to determine these (mathematically) very obvious and logical conclusions. A heliocentric solar system isn't very far-fetched, even without using math it's a fairly obvious conclusion.

Science only accepts theories that stand up to scrutiny by experimentation and logical reasoning. If they pass those tests, it's about probability and frankly aliens coming down to earth to give mankind technology (or to enslave them or whatever) is not a probable theory.

Finally, most conspiracy theories (including the ancient aliens one in fact) actually requires (a significant portion of) the scientific community to be part of the relevant conspiracy. That alone makes them extremely improbable.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 11:09 PM
So let me get this straight. You say that because the ancient Sumerians possessed knowledge that anyone with basic observation skills and logical reasoning could determine based on observations of the night sky, of which we had not been aware yet and which the earliest alternative sources in (geographically) nearby cultures had seemingly no knowledge of until hundreds if not thousands of years later, it is suddenly significantly more likely that a theory such as that of ancient aliens is true? It's called a conspiracy theory for a reason you know.

It presumes the systematic withholding and/or falsification of information. The greater the amount of information and the greater the necessary system and the required people to be involved, the less likely the conspiracy theory is.

The Sumerians had this knowledge because they did observations like anyone else and practiced math (or a "predecessor" of it) to determine these (mathematically) very obvious and logical conclusions. A heliocentric solar system isn't very far-fetched, even without using math it's a fairly obvious conclusion.

Science only accepts theories that stand up to scrutiny by experimentation and logical reasoning. If they pass those tests, it's about probability and frankly aliens coming down to earth to give mankind technology (or to enslave them or whatever) is not a probable theory.

Finally, most conspiracy theories (including the ancient aliens one in fact) actually requires (a significant portion of) the scientific community to be part of the relevant conspiracy. That alone makes them extremely improbable.

Lol you really should do some research, seeing as nobody believed the heliocentric design till only a few hundred years ago, obv. it wasnt that obv. lol, and Pluto is not even clooose to being observable with the naked eye, so yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, that coupled with the fact that their models of the solar system were exactly to scale, distances from planet to planet. So yeah its definately a possibility, which many scientist believe is possible and a decent amount believe actually happened. Also there are ruins 5000 years old, at a time when there was supposedly only hammers w/ rock heads tied to sticks, that are so complex, and that would have had to have been cut with diamond tip bits, that we couldnt recreate them today with all of our technology, so please read up a little before posting about things you really aren't that well versed in. Like I said if your gonna shoot down theories, post some sources or references.

CelticAsasiyun
09-12-2012, 11:13 PM
And No AA really isn't a conspiracy, it doesn't involve the scientific world to be in on it... there's many things that they just can't explain and a advanced ancient civilization fits best to explain some of them, I'm not saying its true mind you, But there is a lot of evidence supporting it, and to say that science disproves it and that scientists don't believe in it, is not only wrong but ignorant.

LightRey
09-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol you really should do some research, seeing as nobody believed the heliocentric design till only a few hundred years ago, obv. it wasnt that obv. lol, and Pluto is not even clooose to being observable with the naked eye, so yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, that coupled with the fact that their models of the solar system were exactly to scale, distances from planet to planet. So yeah its definately a possibility, which many scientist believe is possible and a decent amount believe actually happened. Also there are ruins 5000 years old, at a time when there was supposedly only hammers w/ rock heads tied to sticks, that are so complex, and that would have had to have been cut with diamond tip bits, that we couldnt recreate them today with all of our technology, so please read up a little before posting about things you really aren't that well versed in. Like I said if your gonna shoot down theories, post some sources or references.

I should do my research? You do realize that the heliocentric system was figured out by the ancient Greeks, the Chinese, medieval Arabian cultures, the Mayans and Aztecs and tons of other ancient civilizations, right? History isn't that linear and developments are often localized and lost for centuries (like the invention of concrete for example).

You are arguing with the wrong person here. I studied astronomy for 1.5 years. You don't need to observe Pluto to figure out the heliocentric system (Pluto isn't even considered a planet anymore for Christ's sake, it's smaller than our own moon). Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and even Saturn can be observed with the naked eye. It takes some basic observations of only a few of them to determine that they are all revolving around the sun. Especially Mercury and Venus are significant as they can only be observed at sunset and sunrise, strongly evidencing the fact that they're revolving around the sun in a smaller orbit than our own.

You are supposing that science had some sort of "truth" formula about history that has suddenly been defied with these discoveries. That is absolute bull. The basic model that was in place was wrong, yes, but the confidence in the theories of historical development that far back had been small at best. These discoveries neither contradict nor puzzle historians or scientists. It takes little more than common sense to adapt the model to fit these discoveries and that model does not in the slightest require there being "ancient aliens" or anything of the sort.

These "respected" scientists you are mentioning are in reality the laughing stock of the scientific community (I should know, I'm part of this community after all and interact with many others who are part of it as well on a daily basis). You are clearly basing your entire argument on high school history and History Channel/National Geographic Channel documentaries, which have been highly criticized by the scientific community and none of them should be considered to reflect even part of the scientific community to any significant extent.

And No AA really isn't a conspiracy, it doesn't involve the scientific world to be in on it... there's many things that they just can't explain and a advanced ancient civilization fits best to explain some of them, I'm not saying its true mind you, But there is a lot of evidence supporting it, and to say that science disproves it and that scientists don't believe in it, is not only wrong but ignorant.

This is just flat-out wrong. AA requires direct physical evidence from places such as the tomb of the pyramid builders to be disregarded or declared false, directly in contradiction with what the scientific community considers fact. There are many more examples and all of them require (a part of) the scientific community to be covering up a truth. This is why it's a conspiracy theory in the first place, it requires a conspiracy (omg, who'da thunk it?).

CelticAsasiyun
09-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Well actually I think I'm arguing with one of the perfect people I want to argue with, I wanted to hear other sides of this, that's one of the reasons why I started this discussion.. I didn't say that no one proposed the idea of a heliocentric SS, but that the Sumerians were the first, along with being the first civilization with street grids and a form of government and plumbing systems, but yeah anyway, You still have yet to give one link or reference, for instance I'd like one on where AA theorists are considered the laughing stock of the scientific community... because I've spoken with many 'actual scientists' at multiple universities in NY, who believe that it is a 'fact based' theory and has merit... so I don't know what scientific community your a part of..? Where did you receive your degree and for what? You studied astronomy for a whopping grand total of a year and a half and haven't deduced that Pluto can't be seen with the naked eye? Your not understanding what I'm writing... never did I say that seeing Pluto was nessecary to figuring out a heliocentric design ( I honestly don't know how you came up with that lol) But the fact that they have a 5000 year old tablet which is exactly to scale of our solar system is pretty amazing. You claim those are just obvious observations that anyone with basic reasoning skills could have figured out lol? I'm starting to doubt your credibility, Not saying your wrong, I don't know, I wasn't there, but to say that science simply doesn't support the theory is 'flat out wrong.' And like I said the ruins at Pumapunku are more advanced than any structure we have today, (harder to design and build) All I'm saying is that the theory is sound and has evidence to back it up, so again, If you feel a certain way about something, dont say that the whole scientific community is behind you on it lol. I mean, most of the world believes that intelligent life does exist on other planets, so is it really that inconceivable to think maybe one of them happened to stop off here a long time ago? But thanks for the dialogue, oh and if you can, shoot me a link on the evidence found in the pyramids that contradicts the AA theory.

GeneralTrumbo
09-13-2012, 12:27 AM
There are many people out there who believe that the Annukai taught people like the first civilization on Earth, which as far as known right now would have to be the Sumerians, to do things. The Sumerians knew just as much, if not more, than we knew about our own Earth. I, personally, don't really know if I believe in the Annunkai, though, seeing as Planet X or Niburu doesn't have any real significance to back it up, and these guys were supposed to have come from there. But, this here is something worth checking out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcAI1_wubRA

Maybe the Annunakai were real, just didn't come from "Planet X".

All "angels" had pale blue eyes. That is why Hitler killed jews with blonde hair, blue eyes.

CelticAsasiyun
09-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I should do my research? You do realize that the heliocentric system was figured out by the ancient Greeks, the Chinese, medieval Arabian cultures, the Mayans and Aztecs and tons of other ancient civilizations, right? History isn't that linear and developments are often localized and lost for centuries (like the invention of concrete for example).

You are arguing with the wrong person here. I studied astronomy for 1.5 years. You don't need to observe Pluto to figure out the heliocentric system (Pluto isn't even considered a planet anymore for Christ's sake, it's smaller than our own moon). Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and even Saturn can be observed with the naked eye. It takes some basic observations of only a few of them to determine that they are all revolving around the sun. Especially Mercury and Venus are significant as they can only be observed at sunset and sunrise, strongly evidencing the fact that they're revolving around the sun in a smaller orbit than our own.

You are supposing that science had some sort of "truth" formula about history that has suddenly been defied with these discoveries. That is absolute bull. The basic model that was in place was wrong, yes, but the confidence in the theories of historical development that far back had been small at best. These discoveries neither contradict nor puzzle historians or scientists. It takes little more than common sense to adapt the model to fit these discoveries and that model does not in the slightest require there being "ancient aliens" or anything of the sort.

??? Where are you getting this lol? Im nit saying history has been defied, All I'm saying is there are discoveries that lend support to the AA theory, also considering that many ancient cultures wrote and drew of UFO's and such flying around and carrying down their 'Gods,' The Hindu Vimanas for instance. And to have an ancient culture talking about gene splicing and extra terrestrials who came here to mine gold for they're atmosphere back home because of their diminishing protection from their sun, is pretty amazing... especially because scientists are now pushing to do something very similar here on our planet. To say that there's no evidence backing up the theory is just wrong, and stating that the only ones who believe its possible are considered jokes, is like I said, ignorant at best.

CelticAsasiyun
09-13-2012, 12:36 AM
There are many people out there who believe that the Annukai taught people like the first civilization on Earth, which as far as known right now would have to be the Sumerians, to do things. The Sumerians knew just as much, if not more, than we knew about our own Earth.

Exactly, I don't know if its true, but definitely plausible. Thanks for the outside perspective, some people think everyone who doesnt think as they do, are jokes... lol oh well.

CelticAsasiyun
09-13-2012, 01:09 AM
I got class tho, I'd love to hear more from everyone though, Sainte!

SteelCity999
09-13-2012, 02:18 AM
I love reading these kind of threads.

However, I think we need to remember that many theories were considered laughable by many in the scientific and archeological communities only to be proven more accurate than not eventually. The Earth was deemed center of the universe by theological means and not scientific. The Chinese had incredibly accurate star charts and could navigate the open ocean extremely well, including having the sun in its correct position - all at the same time the church said otherwise. So science has almost always had the same viewpoint.

While its important to recognize everything LightRey is saying, it's equally important to hear all of other theories because one day, we may very well stumble upon evidence that proves a few of them correct thereby wiping out long recognized items we considered facts. The Ancient Aliens series is interesting and they can make a case about 60% of the time but then they go off making some pretty ludicrous claims that don't add up and belong in Star Trek instead. It doesn't mean that some of what they bring up is totally invalid or irrelevant but its not helping their cause.

The Sumerian culture is extremely interesting and does make you wonder.....

CelticAsasiyun
09-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Steel thanks for your input, yeah I just wanted to hear some different sides of the argument, and yeah I agree with you on the AA series, they say some ridiculous stuff sometimes, but they do mention some decent info also. Ive only seen a couple of them but it seems that they try to make it a "pop show" too much. Sitchins books are very interesting though,a lot of interesting stuff about the Sumerians, especially how they just happened to pop up out of nowhere with no precursor and just "possessed" all of this knowledge, and how we refer to it as 'the great leap foward' ...really is incredible.

LightRey
09-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Well actually I think I'm arguing with one of the perfect people I want to argue with, I wanted to hear other sides of this, that's one of the reasons why I started this discussion.. I didn't say that no one proposed the idea of a heliocentric SS, but that the Sumerians were the first, along with being the first civilization with street grids and a form of government and plumbing systems, but yeah anyway, You still have yet to give one link or reference, for instance I'd like one on where AA theorists are considered the laughing stock of the scientific community... because I've spoken with many 'actual scientists' at multiple universities in NY, who believe that it is a 'fact based' theory and has merit... so I don't know what scientific community your a part of..? Where did you receive your degree and for what? You studied astronomy for a whopping grand total of a year and a half and haven't deduced that Pluto can't be seen with the naked eye? Your not understanding what I'm writing... never did I say that seeing Pluto was nessecary to figuring out a heliocentric design ( I honestly don't know how you came up with that lol) But the fact that they have a 5000 year old tablet which is exactly to scale of our solar system is pretty amazing. You claim those are just obvious observations that anyone with basic reasoning skills could have figured out lol? I'm starting to doubt your credibility, Not saying your wrong, I don't know, I wasn't there, but to say that science simply doesn't support the theory is 'flat out wrong.' And like I said the ruins at Pumapunku are more advanced than any structure we have today, (harder to design and build) All I'm saying is that the theory is sound and has evidence to back it up, so again, If you feel a certain way about something, dont say that the whole scientific community is behind you on it lol. I mean, most of the world believes that intelligent life does exist on other planets, so is it really that inconceivable to think maybe one of them happened to stop off here a long time ago? But thanks for the dialogue, oh and if you can, shoot me a link on the evidence found in the pyramids that contradicts the AA theory.
Of course I don't have a link or reference. I don't need one. I'm not the one with the burden of evidence. You are the one claiming all these things about history and science that you have not backed up even a little.

We don't know if the Sumerians were the first. All we know is that the earliest discovered sources of acknowledgement of a heliocentric system come from them (if we are to believe you), but we have so little evidence of anything from ancient history and before (not to mention that the availability of information often depends very much on the source itself) that we can hardly make any claims on who were the first to invent or discover what.

You're the one that brought up Pluto. Whether it could be observed or not was it was completely irrelevant to the discussion unless you were trying to argue it was in any way necessary for determining the solar system is heliocentric. So I ask you, if you didn't bring it up for that reason, then what reason did you have? It did not show up on the tablet if that's what you mean. To be honest, if the tablet you're referring to is the one I think you are referring to, then we have no good reason to even believe it is depicting the solar system. To say that it corresponds "exactly" with the solar system is preposterous. It might come close, but we're talking about a stone tablet here. It will have a huge error margin. If you let 100 toddlers draw 8 (or 9) circles within each other around a single point, you'd find plenty of drawings that would get just as close if not closer.

You are using sophisms all over the place. You've spoken with several 'actual scientists' now? Well now I must believe you. You have not told me what kinds of scientists these guys are, what their expertise is, what universities you've met them, but most importantly, what exactly it is they've told you. All the other information is completely irrelevant. Who are these people, why do they agree, what is their stance in the scientific community, what evidence do they have, are there any papers published in peer reviewed journals that support their claims and do they weigh up against available criticism?

I have worked directly with fellow astronomy students, physics students and professors in both fields. My mother is a highly respected doctor who specializes in lung disease and my father works for Elsevier and is directly involved with their scientific peer reviewed publications. Right now I'm studying philosophy at the same university I studied astronomy and I still frequently interact with people from both faculties. So when I'm saying I'm part of the scientific community, I really mean I'm in the middle of it, since birth.

So once again, no, the theory is not 'sound', it is in fact full of holes. It presumes events that directly contradict vast amounts of evidence and accounts of people who lived in those days. People who signed their work, people who died and whose bodies were (partially) preserved, people who wrote accounts (sometimes in drawing) of events. The tomb of the pyramid builders is just one example. There is absolutely nobody with any actual regard within the scientific community that even considers the truthfulness of this theory, because of these various contradictions.

Also, for the love of god use proper punctuation and paragraphs. Your posts are absolutely horrible to read and I'm not even going to read your last one.

Oh and no, you didn't say nobody proposed the idea of a heliocentric solar system, but it is completely incorrect to assume that nobody knew the solar system was heliocentric even in Europe during the middle ages. First of all, history consists of more than just medieval Europe + the renaissance + modern times. Cultures all over the world had long since considered and often even accepted the idea. The ancient Greeks figured it out, it was a central religious element of the universe to the Mayans and Aztecs, and so on.
The same goes for people believing the earth was flat in the middle ages. That is completely false. People didn't believe the world was flat at all. At best it was assumed to be true when and only when the church said so, which was only on rare occasion. Everyone at the time that actually spent their time thinking of it came to the same basic conclusion: that the earth was round. It's just that most people did not spend much time thinking about it. Also, again here the ancient Greeks had long been aware of the earth being round. They even calculated the circumference and came pretty close to the right answer too.

ACPrincess
09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the read i didnt know about the Anunaki stuff so thats pretty interesting. I dont think there are real Assassins trying to stop the Illuminati, but maybe its a sign of whats to come?

Enlil50
01-02-2014, 02:23 AM
I don't think there is a nibiru.Do some research and you will find that nibiru is the city Nippur.People are so blind.They are litteraly under our noses and we don't even realize it.Don't you get it?The dinasaurs didn't all go extinct.They evolved ahead of us and even tampered with our evolution when they needed slaves.They live in the underworld Almost every religion in history tells us so.People just think they come from space because they have way more advanced space ships then we do,but they live here.Why do you think they screw around with our nukes?They live here to,and they are not going to let us desatroy this world,because it is their own world.Think about it.Would a race of beings from a star light years away or another planet even care if we nuke our selves?

ze_topazio
01-02-2014, 04:11 AM
Ancient astronaut theories are made by people who want desperately aliens to exist and have no faith on mankind intelligence and ingenuity and that's why they say stuff like the pyramids were build by aliens because there's no way humans possess the capacity to put a bunch of rocks on top of each other with the help of slaves.

datensystem
01-02-2014, 06:58 AM
The templars are the real "illuminati".

So, the Assassins are the "killuminatis"? :D

JumpInTheFire13
01-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Yes, Newbies..

We just know more than you do..You are a Newbie to the forums..What`s wrong with that ?

Before you go talking about how much you know, maybe you should think about the words you're using and what they actually mean.

Resemble - "have qualities or features, esp. those of appearance, in common with (someone or something); look or seem like"

Therefore, TWCB do indeed resemble the Anunaki.

Sure, you have thousands of posts, but that doesn't mean you're more intelligent than others. It doesn't require much intelligence to type some garbage and click a button. If you want to play a victim and say I insulted you then, yes, I did insult you. I simply can't stand people who pretend they're better than everyone else. CelticAsasiyun is making some very valid points and you're shutting him down because he's a "newbie." In fact, I'd call you a Templar, since you're trying to raise yourself above CelticAsasiyun.

AltaÔr: I have seen what comes of those who raise themselves above others.
Majd Addin: Oh, and what is that?
AltaÔr: Here, let me show you.
AltaÔr: [stabs Majd Addin in the neck]

MnemonicSyntax
01-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Before you go talking about how much you know, maybe you should think about the words you're using and what they actually mean.

Resemble - "have qualities or features, esp. those of appearance, in common with (someone or something); look or seem like"

Therefore, TWCB do indeed resemble the Anunaki.

Sure, you have thousands of posts, but that doesn't mean you're more intelligent than others. It doesn't require much intelligence to type some garbage and click a button. If you want to play a victim and say I insulted you then, yes, I did insult you. I simply can't stand people who pretend they're better than everyone else. CelticAsasiyun is making some very valid points and you're shutting him down because he's a "newbie." In fact, I'd call you a Templar, since you're trying to raise yourself above CelticAsasiyun.

AltaÔr: I have seen what comes of those who raise themselves above others.
Majd Addin: Oh, and what is that?
AltaÔr: Here, let me show you.
AltaÔr: [stabs Majd Addin in the neck]

You... do realize that post was made almost a year and a half ago, right?

Perhaps you got your name because you don't really "look before you leap?"

And you're also white knighting someone who hasn't even logged on in the same amount of time. Are you also aware of that as well?

RinoTheBouncer
01-02-2014, 10:22 PM
I agree with the OP and I love these theories even if they are pseudo-scientific or seem fiction. I think we canít just rely on science to study things. Thereís a lot science cannot prove but still happens.

BigredInfinity
05-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Actually, there are Pieces of Eden that do exist today in museum's and other exhibits. for example the Staff you see in AC:B is The Papal Staff and there are 8 or more versions of it the pope's used throughout history (Which in fact idk if they are forged for the new popes or not. P.S They probably still use them all as each Pope comes & goes.)

BigredInfinity
05-24-2014, 12:12 PM
There is no recorded body/sighting of Ancient Aliens AKA the First Civilization because none of us were alive but out ancestors were....

RinoTheBouncer
05-24-2014, 12:20 PM
I honestly believe that most of this is correct in real life. I don’t care if you call me an idiot for that. I believe a lot of things will remain up to one’s faith or speculation. Just because something isn’t scientifically proven nor announced on a well-known news channel, doesn’t mean it’s flat out wrong. Open your minds, there’s more to this world than our science that we’ve created throughout a few centuries can explain.

And regarding Assassin’s Creed, these theories have most definitely inspired it’s mythology. In fact, there’s a lot that AC has taken from Fringe T.V. series. Even identical moments and characters.

TheNerdClub
06-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Only people with a high and intelligent awareness knows this is true your fooled by government just like 99.9% of the world your way of life isnt the same as mine seeing to believe it is the stupidist thing u build your minds up with fantasies of god but OH NO ALIENS DONT EXIST u see the bible is created to put up road blocks and to limit your life to control your beliefs its the brainwashing that the world is fooled by they always use media fake articles etc. to distract u from truth

^ Right. If you actually spend time researching both sides of the arguement, theres a lot of compelling evidence...

good point most people only believe there side of the arguement

roostersrule2
06-21-2014, 12:47 PM
o no da illermnrti ganna git me nooooooooo

marvelfannumber
06-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Oh no, who revived this stupid thread?! Oh god no, not more of this idiocy!

MageAquarius20
07-16-2018, 04:57 PM
then allow me to do it again.

Aileyn
01-26-2019, 04:28 AM
I think the video is long gone, do you have another source? Or remember the title?

UbiSnout
01-27-2019, 12:35 AM
I think the video is long gone, do you have another source? Or remember the title?

The discussion is going back all the way to 2012. Right before the Mayan's Apocalypse that was postponed. :)
Sadly there is no way to find the title of the original video.

https://ubi.li/7qkfm