PDA

View Full Version : Are TWCB templars? Lucy?

Sarari
09-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Right now I'm sort of confused. In the times of Adam & Eve, TWCB controlled their minds with the Pieces of Eden. Once humanity broker free from them, the POEs were hidden. And now TWCB want the chosen ones to stop the templars from getting the Pieces of Eden so that they don't control the minds of all people. Did they have a change in heart? Did they suddenly go from controlling the people to letting them have free will?

And as for Lucy, is she an undercover templar as well? & if not, why was she killed?

Slayer_WTF
09-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Spoiler DLC The Lost Archive

Lucy was killed because he was a Templar.

POP1Fan
09-11-2012, 01:06 PM
TWCB don't want to save the world from Templars, they want to save the world from the Sun.
And Lucy = Templar.

DiamondBlade_R
09-11-2012, 02:16 PM
TCWB want (or wanted, to be exact) to save the world from a second catastrophe, like that which brought about their demise back in the Adam and Eve days, when Earth was called Eden. Basically they want to save the world from another... this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfhPoA0t9Nc&t=12s) They built several temples for that purpose, which are supposed to somehow help prevent this second catastrophe once discovered and, maybe, "activated". It is believed that the PoEs have something to do with preventing the disaster as well.

SixKeys
09-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Right before making Desmond kill Lucy, TWCB also told him "the cross darkens the horizon". Supposedly they're referring to the Templars, implying they fear Templars may somehow interfere with their plan to prevent the solar flare disaster. So they probably have something against Templars, but not because they care about giving humanity free will.

NOLA_Assassin
09-11-2012, 03:00 PM
The TWCB created the humans and the PoE's to control them. The Templars also want to control humans with the PoE's but not as a form of enslavement, like the TWCB, but as a form of survival.

YRTEP
09-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Spoiler DLC The Lost Archive

Lucy was killed because he was a Templar.
He? :p ;)

POP1Fan
09-11-2012, 05:51 PM
He? :p ;)

I don't see the mistake xD

LightRey
09-11-2012, 08:21 PM
What TWCB are trying to prevent is the solar flare (or at least the resulting disaster). We have no reason to believe they want to stop the Templar satellite launch.

DiamondBlade_R
09-11-2012, 08:31 PM
What TWCB are trying to prevent is the solar flare (or at least the resulting disaster). We have no reason to believe they want to stop the Templar satellite launch. Then why would they have Desmond kill the cross that darkens the horizon, i.e. the Templar who stands between him and the prevention of the disaster? that has to mean that in some way, the satellite launch is going to have an effect on whatever Desmond and co need to do in order to stop the disaster.

LightRey
09-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Then why would they have Desmond kill the cross that darkens the horizon, i.e. the Templar who stands between him and the prevention of the disaster? that has to mean that in some way, the satellite launch is going to have an effect on whatever Desmond and co need to do in order to stop the disaster.
Because the Templars are probably in some way an obstacle. It is even possible TWCB want to prevent the the satellite launch because it would make preventing the disaster harder/impossible. However, they have shown no direct interest in the Templar plans. "The cross darkens the horizon" is hardly a solid clue referring to anything related to the satellite launch. At best it's referring to the Templars getting in the way of their own plans, or more likely, their predictions.

DiamondBlade_R
09-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Because the Templars are probably in some way an obstacle. It is even possible TWCB want to prevent the the satellite launch because it would make preventing the disaster harder/impossible.
You just said what I said. So we agree. lol

LightRey
09-11-2012, 08:50 PM
You just said what I said. So we agree. lol
Yeah, I know, but that's my point really. They're interested in the Solar Flare. We only know they don't really seem to favor the Templars, but we have no reason to believe that means they're against the launch, especially since they've completely ignored even mentioning it. It's clear their primary interest is the solar flare, so if they are interested in the launch it'll only be in relation to that (most likely). The point is, the whole "the cross darkens the horizon" thing, is not really a strong clue to anything regarding the launch. It's just not any less a possible interest of TWCB than before.

Sickull
09-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Juno say "She lies not with our sights" or something like that in reference to Lucy

LightRey
09-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Juno say "She lies not with our sights" or something like that in reference to Lucy
It was (probably) not a reference to Lucy and it was "sight", not "sights".

It was a reference to the woman Desmond needs to find.

Assassin_M
09-11-2012, 10:17 PM

Probably to clear out any confusion seeing as their were 2 females present at the time..

Sickull
09-11-2012, 10:37 PM

ahem "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon.

forced to turn towards Lucy hidden blade extended.

LightRey
09-11-2012, 11:00 PM
ahem "There is one who would accompany you through the gate. She lies not within our sight. The cross darkens the horizon.

forced to turn towards Lucy hidden blade extended.
Yes, and then (after Lucy is stabbed) she says: "It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found.".

Sickull
09-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Precisely, "It is done" could be Lucy has been dealt with lets move on to phase two now

LightRey
09-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Precisely, "It is done" could be Lucy has been dealt with lets move on to phase two now
Well yes that's fun and all, but that doesn't take away that Desmond needs to find some woman (who is clearly not Lucy).

zainzombie
09-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Well yes that's fun and all, but that doesn't take away that Desmond needs to find some woman (who is clearly not Lucy).
She better be hot!

One thing I dont understand is, doesnt Templars know that the world is about to come to an end? If they did wouldnt they be more concerned with helping Desmond stop it rather than controlling the human minds?

POP1Fan
09-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes, and then (after Lucy is stabbed) she says: "It is done. The way lies all before you. Only she remains to be found.".

I wonder, If "she" lied not whitin Juno's sight because "the cross was darkening the horizon" wouldn't that mean that "she" became visible to them when they killed Lucy?

SaintPerkele
09-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I know, it has been discussed before.. But the cross that darkens the horizon could also refer to Daniel.

LightRey
09-12-2012, 01:25 PM
I wonder, If "she" lied not whitin Juno's sight because "the cross was darkening the horizon" wouldn't that mean that "she" became visible to them when they killed Lucy?
Maybe, but I don't think so. I think what she means is that somehow something about the Templars is preventing TWCB from being able to see certain things in the future, or, well, present.

andreja110s
09-12-2012, 01:27 PM
One thing I dont understand is, doesnt Templars know that the world is about to come to an end? If they did wouldnt they be more concerned with helping Desmond stop it rather than controlling the human minds?
I donīt understand this either.... Templars are idiots, they have always been

springtime1
09-13-2012, 10:21 AM

Based off of ACR Multiplayer Abstergo Dossiers #18 threw #20. I think that Abstergo isn't too worried about it, since they don't know exactly when the apocalypses is going to happen; although, they think one is near. Maybe they figured that they'll handle it when it comes.
Since the Eye Abstergo satellite is supposes to amplify the POE, maybe they think they can protect the Earth (or themselves) & complete world domination at the same time... But maybe the satellite will make things worse.

anik_lc
09-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Those Who Came Before are trying to help Desmond. Hope they won't backstabbing Desmond too.

Serrachio
09-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Who's to say Eve is referring to a woman?

It could be a time.

DiamondBlade_R
09-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh and

TWCB don't want to save the world from Templars, they want to save the world from the Sun.
And Lucy = Templar.
The sun is evil.

LightRey
09-13-2012, 04:47 PM

It could be a time.
Good point.

SteelCity999
09-13-2012, 05:10 PM

It could be a time.

I was going to bring up this possibility but since you did first......

Maybe they are referring to the DNA lineage and as you pointed out, not a female? Just because they are looking for Eve, or may need Eve, it could be that they just need to find that person, like Desmond, carrying that specific DNA from Eve. What if that was Daniel? That would be a problem! Who else could it be? .....lots of people I'm sure, just sayin'

Could also be a place.

Serrachio
09-13-2012, 05:12 PM
I was going to bring up this possibility but since you did first......

Maybe they are referring to the DNA lineage and as you pointed out, not a female? Just because they are looking for Eve, or may need Eve, it could be that they just need to find that person, like Desmond, carrying that specific DNA from Eve. What if that was Daniel? That would be a problem! Who else could it be? .....lots of people I'm sure, just sayin'

Could also be a place.

...I was going more along the lines that "Eve" could possibly mean "evening".

You know, like Hallow's Eve, Christmas Eve, etc.

SteelCity999
09-13-2012, 05:55 PM
...I was going more along the lines that "Eve" could possibly mean "evening".

You know, like Hallow's Eve, Christmas Eve, etc.

You brought up that Eve was something other than a woman.....I extended a thought beyond that.